Speaking of SR...

Chef, I and Oak are probably going to play.  Though we will probably be talking on skype as Chefs mic doesn't work.

Everyone is welcome, just msg me. We'll probably be on in like half an hour or an hour

I wanna try getting SR more populated in this forum so we can do 4v4s, but GGD is really not populated and SR on GD isn't allowed.  So not much people are going to see it as is :\

• Upvote (+1) 1

Speaking of SR...

Chef, I and Oak are probably going to play.  Though we will probably be talking on skype as Chefs mic doesn't work.

Everyone is welcome, just msg me. We'll probably be on in like half an hour or an hour

I wanna try getting SR more populated in this forum so we can do 4v4s, but GGD is really not populated and SR on GD isn't allowed.  So not much people are going to see it as is :\

Give me a date and time and I'll move it to GD temp and tweet it out.

Isn't a Shadowrun sequel coming out soon?

Yes and no. 

Shadowrun is a tabletop RPG. That is what is coming out.

The shadowrun we are talking about is a FPS set in the same universe.

Wow, this is amazing.

phonebloks.com

That's dope, but why would phone companies be down to that? They make more money by making spend $600 every time for a while new phone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would you consider this a bad play?

I'm playing Construct Hill and its the last hill and were up by 3 seconds all 4 of us are at top. Custom is up at 42 so I drop down at 45 while my team mates are still alive.

No, why would that be a bad play?

The other team could have got custom and rushed the last hill to scrap time.

That's what I figured. Only asking cause some guy was shit talking me for doing that.

I sent him a message saying CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE cause instead of racking up hill time he decided it was best to sit closed purple and wait for them to lift. The guy would've gotten at least 10 seconds of hill time.

That's what I figured. Only asking cause some guy was shit talking me for doing that.

I sent him a message saying CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE cause instead of racking up hill time he decided it was best to sit closed purple and wait for them to lift. The guy would've gotten at least 10 seconds of hill time.

It was a good play, but communication in that particular scenario is key. You need to let your team know you're dropping down for Custom and that they need to get the hill time. 

That's dope, but why would phone companies be down to that? They make more money by making spend $600 every time for a while new phone.

Exactly.

It is simple, they will do it because they have to. If they don't, someone else will do it and drive them out of buisness because they have a superior and cheaper product. 

That block phone is a sick idea... i know i'd buy one for sure. Then instead of upgrading/Buying a whole new phone every 12 months-ish, i'd just upgrade the parts. Would be so stellar...

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was a good play, but communication in that particular scenario is key. You need to let your team know you're dropping down for Custom and that they need to get the hill time.

I guess so. He didn't have a mic, but obviously sitting closed purp doing nothing, but watching the hill was terrible. That's why we lost cause he didn't get hill time.

It is simple, they will do it because they have to. If they don't, someone else will do it and drive them out of buisness because they have a superior and cheaper product.

I unno. I mean you're not wrong, but people don't buy iPhones for just the hardware. It's the software that is the selling point.

If this phone has poop software it won't even matter.

never heard of pewdiepie..he popped out of nowhere, i watched one video....and needless to say i have no clue how he got that many subs. :frank:

never heard of pewdiepie..he popped out of nowhere, i watched one video....and needless to say i have no clue how he got that many subs. :frank:

By knowing his audience and pandering to it.

idk if you don't like him. He gives no fucks, easily making 500k a year if not more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

By knowing his audience and pandering to it.

idk if you don't like him. He gives no fucks, easily making 500k a year if not more.

You get that much money off YouTube?  :blink:

Damn... he gets like 2-3 mil views per vid. Crazy.

You get that much money off YouTube?  :blink:

Damn... he gets like 2-3 mil views per vid. Crazy.

He has a very loyal following. This video should help you guys understand why he is so successful 

• Upvote (+1) 1