Thanks.

Wasn't really worth the read. Just completely meh. Don't care if he come backs, just needs to stop the Twitch spam.

<p>

here ya go.

yes its sfw

Well, you didn't have to change the rules at all. You *could* have simply chosen to not ban a user for a nonbannable offense and then retcon by changing the rules afterwards, but that wouldn't be the Beyond way would it?

625]

My "intention" for "spamming" these accounts is simple: I would like to continue to discuss my being banned as it is, quite obviously, relevant to me. When you ban more of my accounts, I have no choice but to make another one if I want to continue discussing. It's not like I've posted anything objectionable.

As for your last quip about "free time", I think you drastically overestimate how much time it takes to create new accounts. Your website only has 3 security questions- so yeah you might want to add more than just the same three answers (yes, 2, chief). Automating the process is really easy as it stands- I just had to bypass 4 captchas.

Each account took me about 5 mins to create, then another 2 mins to post a comment or two. With 4 accounts I "wasted" roughly 30 minutes with all of this.

I know, I know, that's still 30 minutes, but it really isn't that bad since I had Cookie Clicker opened up in another tab and basically did this whenever there was downtime. (BTW, if you *do* value your free time- never ever visithttp://orteil.dashne.../cookieclicker/ )

Anyway, this is my final account where I expose myself as makeitstop- I do not believe that any more will be necessary.

My next account I'll simply keep in disguise, except for a select few people whom I trust with a PM revealing my identity. (one of them is a new mod of yours! gasp). I'll make it within the next few days. so much for all the talk about "Man, I hate having to click that ban button".

P.S. the funny part is that now since you made it to where the accounts had to be verified by a mod first (which is why this account does not have "makeitstop" in the name in case anyone is wondering- and why I had to create a new email address as well. You would have loved my last account that wasn't verified due to a revealing email address: "twerklikedersk".) a mod probably viewed this account, said "that's probably makeitstop but I can't be sure" and had to submit me anyway.

P.s.s. the doubly funny part is that basically I'm threatening to come back to the website and be a productive member. It's not like I'm threatening to spam a bunch of inappropriate content everywhere. Bet you won't see that again.

I still deny that I am the same individual as "makeitstopmakeitstop" on twitch- and I would appreciate it if my main account were restored.

this message is going to be sent to everyone who posted on page 99 of the OT- so let me sincerely apologize about that if you receive this message and I wasted your time because you don't give a shit. Some people do enjoy seeing forum drama however, so I would like to cater to those select few individuals.

Meh

/IP Address

Omg drama guiz wat do.

On a serious note though, Arma III is a ton of fun. Bought the alpha and it just released, so it's pretty cool. Playing in/with a realism unit just makes it better.

Sold my h4 disc for $28

Pretty happy with that I must say

So I have a mutual friend of the guy who bought my h4 and so far the guy is pissed off about this game.

Dude is annoyed of quitters in TTD, hates everything is restricted in TTD, BR too easy and no type of ladder system

I think I just sold the game to my self

#makeitStop

Also, Diablo 3 on console is much much better than PC.

Patiently waiting for my friend to get this on Gamefly so I can monk it up like a badass.

Cool video Pistola posted on his FB page that a local news station did with him. Definitely worth a watch

• Upvote (+1) 7

Cool video Pistola posted on his FB page that a local news station did with him. Definitely worth a watch

Pistola is TOO Good, period.

Why don't we have a rewind feature in cut scenes in games yet? There's so many times where I'm watching a cut scene and I can't pause it or rewind it and I'm being called(not a phone call) for something.

I think every game should have the option to pause the cut scene at least. That should be something that's known. Cause a lot of the time I would have to watch a cut scene and see what buttons I can press so I don't accidentally skip the scene.

You can pause cutscenes in FFXIII and FFXIII-2. It is Oh so wonderful!

Yeah but those games are like DVDs anyway..

Yeah it should be like that for every game though.

Are those games worth playing?

I might have to play them if I end up getting Lightning Returns.

FF13 is ok but very linear.  It isn't until the 3rd part of the game you get some freedom to do stuff

I haven't played much of 13-2 yet but i heard they made it much more open world and less linear.  I've been enjoying the combat as well for this game a little more

Are those games worth playing?

I might have to play them if I end up getting Lightning Returns.

Yeah, but if you're going to play it you have to stick with the first one 'til the second disk, that's when it opens up. 

• Upvote (+1) 1