Got a good feeling about getting at least 45 CSR in BTB today.

Shouldn't be too hard. The CSR skyrockets in that playlist if you get 1st. I've played 10 ranked BTB games and have a 45 in the playlist. 

whats the best halo 4 montage so far, like with competitive gameplay? 

I wanna watch something that isnt just btb killionaires

Feedback on my video and channel would be appreciated! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xauWiPre1lI

Your videos could use some thumbnails to grab attention more easily. 

Your voice audio on commentaries could use some cleanup. If you're using Audacity, google how to do noise removal. I can hear some background noise and some slight buzzing that can be removed with Audacity. If you don't have Audacity, look into it, it's free. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Your Voice commentaries are a little on the quiet side at times, and you should watch using filler words. Once again, in Audacity, you could edit out these filler words. (Um, yeah, etc.) 

Just a thought, for each separate player, there should be a playlist with his uploads to more easily access your specific videos if a viewer is looking through your work specifically. 

Other than that, your content is pretty good. Multis, etc was pretty engaging to watch. Editing was there. Channel looks good

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your videos could use some thumbnails to grab attention more easily. 

Your voice audio on commentaries could use some cleanup. If you're using Audacity, google how to do noise removal. I can hear some background noise and some slight buzzing that can be removed with Audacity. If you don't have Audacity, look into it, it's free. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Your Voice commentaries are a little on the quiet side at times, and you should watch using filler words. Once again, in Audacity, you could edit out these filler words. (Um, yeah, etc.) 

Just a thought, for each separate player, there should be a playlist with his uploads to more easily access your specific videos if a viewer is looking through your work specifically. 

Other than that, your content is pretty good. Multis, etc was pretty engaging to watch. Editing was there. Channel looks good

Thanks for the feedback! and yea I'll edit my commentaries from now on :)

So pumped for AGL. Will watch the stream all the time this weekend! :gandhi:

343 made Power Slayer for Reach right? It seems so weird that they would release unique new gametypes for a game they didn't create then omit traditional gametypes from their own game.

343 made Power Slayer for Reach right? It seems so weird that they would release unique new gametypes for a game they didn't create then omit traditional gametypes from their own game.

Probably because they rushed this game by about a year.

It's because they have no problem changing someone else's game, but when it comes to their own, they have a much harder time seeing the issues that came with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is twitch working? Nothing is loading and I just get "Error loading user data. Try again in a moment".

Hey, so what do you guys think would have happened if after 10 years of baseball being beast, they replaced baseballs with oranges and bats with floating noodles?

Wouldn't that have ruined baseball?

Hey, so what do you guys think would have happened if after 10 years of baseball being beast, they replaced baseballs with oranges and bats with floating noodles?

Wouldn't that have ruined baseball?

Yeah, Halo aint what it used to be. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope Cratos walked into that pulse nade on purpose.

Lol, something tells me he didn't. :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, something tells me he didn't. :P

Then he choked by killing his team mate with the sticky det. :apk:

Then he choked by killing his team mate with the sticky det. :apk:

If Monstcr didn't animate at the end, Cratos would have choked so hard. :D

Minecraft is like crack for gamers. I haven't been able to really play anything else. I just recently found out about redstone and my mind is blown by the incredible uses.

For those interested:

I used to play minecraft hunger games like constantly (because reach sucked ) its more competitive than infinity slayer , not even joking 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here goes: I'm making a poll series on the 343industries community forum that pits elements of Halo against each other, revealing what the community wants. For instance, six people voted for the Falcon and six voted for the Hornet in Volume I: Vehicles. The other two haven't received quite so much attention (though the first went over well), so I thought I'd link you to the latest one--Versus Volume III: Forge Pallets. In order to vote, you need to sign up on the forum (haha that was my evil plan all along!), but I'm considering transferring part of the series over onto this forum or releasing exclusive voting opportunities. And plus, some of the ideas in the latest one are pretty innovative.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/29355-versus-volume-iii-forge-pallets/

I used to play minecraft hunger games like constantly (because reach sucked ) its more competitive than infinity slayer , not even joking 

Dude, I watch those all the time, and I know exactly what you mean. I find a 20 min match so entertaining. I wish I could figure out a way to make hunger games work for the 360 version. I've recently started to drag all my friends down this dark hole of no return. I've hooked 4 people on this game in the last month.

• Upvote (+1) 1