We did give him a clean slate. He continued to make jabs throughout multiple threads on THESE forums. He was brought up multiple times for review when it came to our moderation on THIS website. Like I said, I've read every post that he's ever submitted on these forums in regards to settings. I've taken that input and brought it to our settings discussion. However, I did not reach out to Doju to work alongside him because of his actions and mentality. It's as simple as that. We've listened to everyone's ideas, but we don't join forces with people who carry themselves in that manner.

K2Five and Katastrophe still browse these forums regularly. We chat on Skype fairly often about it as well. They are both included in the creation of the v5 settings, as well as a few other notable members - ChefLinguini, aPolishKorean, Heinz, Hahka, etc.

-Ghost

Maybe I was wrong but ill go back and check. You guys made it sound like he was a problem on THC, and I didn't hear much about his recent activity. At what point did you decide you wont work with him?

Also I don't expect you to respond to every post, but I don't recall me ever seeing you respond to one of his insightful post. You handle your business through twitter and Skype from what I hear, so do you blame me for thinking you don't acknowledge these posts? I'm not part of the group in which you communicate with, so the majority of us feel like you aren't here, despite the reassurance from the staff.

How can I stay as informed as the ones you mentioned? Is twitter the only way?

Sorry guys, I had two things to ask:

- I saw a lot of discussion with teams names. How did this work? Like names like Instinct, FB, Str8 Rippin, theses teams belong to how? Can someone give me an insight of bigs teams names and to how they belong?

- Also, I saw a lot of use of some terms like "Strongsiding" or something like that. Can someone list me the differents actions or spot on maps that are associate to a pro player name?

Bad english I know, hope you understand what I try to stay.

Sorry guys, I had two things to ask:

- I saw a lot of discussion with teams names. How did this work? Like names like Instinct, FB, Str8 Rippin, theses teams belong to how? Can someone give me an insight of bigs teams names and to how they belong?

- Also, I saw a lot of use of some terms like "Strongsiding" or something like that. Can someone list me the differents actions or spot on maps that are associate to a pro player name?

Bad english I know, hope you understand what I try to stay.

The team name doesn't really belong to anybody but the Pro Player(s) who are generally associated with a certain team name are usually asked for their permission if their team name is used. Out of respect and because it's lame just stealing a team name. It's usually the most famous, successful or longest serving player(s) associated with a certain team name.

Also:

Strongsiding: Looking at the ground while running away from somebody shooting you in the back to make it less likely to receive a headshot.

Gandhi Hopping: Rapidly crouching (disable toggle crouch) in the air to make it more difficult to hit you.

Orge Twitch: Spinning your right analog stick to "recalibrate" it (Original Xbox controllers would develop a drift -> Halo 1)

T2 Combo: Getting Snipe and Rockets at the same time. (not necessarily a good thing)

Walshy-spots (callouts): The small corner at the ramp below 2nd BR on the Pit, The wall behind the rocks to the right of the Flag on Sanctuary.

Puckett Rocket: A bad and mostly missed shot with the rocket launcher.

Roy Strafe: Strafe right left right jump left while getting a 4-shot on somebody with the BR.

Did I miss something. I'm pretty tired so feel free to correct/add stuff...

• Upvote (+1) 2

strongsiding is putting your head down while running away from someone- usually while strafing as well.

Gandhi hopping is when you jump while repeatedly crouching in the air while shooting at someone.

Makeitstoping is when you win a game 50-0.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The team name doesn't really belong to anybody but the Pro Player(s) who are generally associated with a certain team name are usually asked for their permission if their team name is used. Out of respect and because it's lame just stealing a team name. It's usually the most famous, successful or longest serving player(s) associated with a certain team name.

Also:

Strongsiding: Looking at the ground while running away from somebody shooting you in the back to make it less likely to receive a headshot.

Gandhi Hopping: Rapidly crouching (disable toggle crouch) in the air to make it more difficult to hit you.

Orge Twitch: Spinning your right analog stick to "recalibrate" it (Original Xbox controllers would develop a drift -> Halo 1)

Walshy spots: The small corner at the ramp below 2nd BR on the Pit, The wall behind the rocks to the right of the Flag on Sanctuary.

strongsiding is putting your head down while running away from someone- usually while strafing as well.

Gandhi hopping is when you jump while repeatedly crouching in the air while shooting at someone.

Makeitstoping is when you win a game 50-0.

Thanks to you two for the answer.

Thanks to you two for the answer.

T2 Combo: Getting Snipe and Rockets at the same time (not necessarily a good thing)

Roy strafe: Strafe right left right jump left while getting a 4-shot on someone with the BR.

Welcome. ;)

Any major online Halo tournaments going on?

PGL 2v2 for $3500 is starting soon I think (playoffs for a few months before top 32 advance).

Also:

T2 Combo: Getting Snipe and Rockets at the same time. (not necessarily a good thing)

Walshy-spots (callouts): The small corner at the ramp below 2nd BR on the Pit, The wall behind the rocks to the right of the Flag on Sanctuary.

Roy Strafe: Strafe right left right jump left while getting a 4-shot on somebody with the BR.

I think i'm the only one who's not a fan of the Gandhi hop. It takes no skill cause all you're doing is mashing the crouch button and it helps you avoid getting head shot. 

Anybody else see Ninja go off on that kid in H3 earlier? That was freaking crazy.

Yeah, that was funny. Kinda got ruined when he quit, though. Proved the point that he rage quit and gave the troll the satisfaction, plus I wanted to hear the guy's response. 

Yeah, that was funny. Kinda got ruined when he quit, though. Proved the point that he rage quit and gave the troll the satisfaction, plus I wanted to hear the guy's response. 

I couldn't believe it. He destroyed that kid. I love how he messaged Ninja back making fun of him for making money in H4.

Didn't they just finish that one?  I'll look into it anyhow.

That was a $2500 one, now there's a $3500 one.

Reach, anyone?

I play Reach exclusively atm, at least until September 17th. Add me if you want, GT: Beyond Sam unless you don't want a UK guy on your FL.

I couldn't believe it. He destroyed that kid. I love how he messaged Ninja back making fun of him for making money in H4.

Lol, yeah. At least Ninja was going to H3 events, that kid probably watches events from his Basement.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I use to give 360 props for running smoothly. But has it gotten slower for anyone else? Or has it always not been fast? It's taking as long as the PS3 Marketplace, if not longer. 

I use to give 360 props for running smoothly. But has it gotten slower for anyone else? Or has it always not been fast? It's taking as long as the PS3 Marketplace, if not longer. 

I only notice it with the guide, which is really laggy for me.