So if you don't get credit you should cash in your cards and leave? Sounds very childish it to me. Doju has the tendency to be somewhat 2-faced when it came to his posting style. He would gun Ghost and his ideas then turn around and ask for RT and support from him. That's a terrible way to conduct yourself in the community and trying to build a reputation and settings. I'll give him props for settings and working hard, but him leaving like that and those post on TopMid even more diminish his work in my eyes.

Some of you guys may not think Ghost is not around, he's around. Like straight up he reads everything I've ever seen. I wish I had the patience to read as much as he does.

He left for the same reason many others left: they just don't care about staying on a sinking ship. There's no reason to stick around when it's the same arguments, the same discussion, and the same posters.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He left for the same reason many others left: they just don't care about staying on a sinking ship. There's no reason to stick around when it's the same arguments, the same discussion, and the same posters.

I think it's more of a ego and credibility thing instead of a downgrade in game considering he's been doing this since like Reach now? Along with that, the community has had the most impact on settings and playlist compared to any Halo now.

It would be nice to get an update on v5 instead of being left in the dark.

The new maps have been out less than 3 weeks now, AGL is still 2 months away. Give Ghost some credit here he was out in Seattle for a week setting up and helping with the tourney along with starting school. Trust me, he's working on it.

So if you don't get credit you should cash in your cards and leave? Sounds very childish it to me. Doju has the tendency to be somewhat 2-faced when it came to his posting style. He would gun Ghost and his ideas then turn around and ask for RT and support from him. That's a terrible way to conduct yourself in the community and trying to build a reputation and settings. I'll give him props for settings and working hard, but him leaving like that and those post on TopMid even more diminish his work in my eyes.

Some of you guys may not think Ghost is not around, he's around. Like straight up he reads everything I've ever seen. I wish I had the patience to read as much as he does.

Sticking around when nobody gives a crap about anything you are doing is just a waste of time. It isn't childish to give up on trying something when the people you are trying to help don't want it.

Also, you are calling him out, which is against forum rules.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sticking around when nobody gives a crap about anything you are doing is just a waste of time. It isn't childish to give up on trying something when the people you are trying to help don't want it.

That isn't calling him out.

He burned bridges and then asked for favors without taking responsibility for his previous actions. Behavior aside, I read everyone's input.

It would be nice to get an update on v5 instead of being left in the dark.

I've been extremely busy with the #Halo4GC tournament, as well as switching apartments, on top of starting school. However, I will be picking up where I left off on Monday. Apologies for the delay.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 4

The new maps have been out less than 3 weeks now, AGL is still 2 months away. Give Ghost some credit here he was out in Seattle for a week setting up and helping with the tourney along with starting school. Trust me, he's working on it.

But not one post in the v5 thread for a month?

I'm not asking him to release the settings.

We just want an update on what's been tested and improved or considered/dropped, that's all.

Watched the first episode of Breaking Bad last night, I'm already kicking myself that I didn't start watching it earlier. :(

ill tell yeah sam; I dislike just about all tv, American or not. I'm just not a tv guy. BUT, Breaking bad is amazing! Every season it just gets better and you get more sucked in. If you liked the first episodes, You HAVE to watch it. Just trust me.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

K

Glad you understand.

But not one post in the v5 thread for a month?

I'm not asking for him to release the settings.

We just want an update on what's been tested and improved or considered/dropped, that's all.

He does do updates on twitter which should be taken into consideration, along with appearing on Back2Baiscs disusing settings.

He burned bridges and then asked for favors without taking responsibility for his previous actions. Behavior aside, I read everyone's input.

-Ghost

I can second this.

Even though I really had no issue with Doju at all - he did openly bash everyone on our staff & Ghost's settings while THC was still operational.  He would then turn around and ask us to RT his tournaments, videos, etc (which we did anyways).  Was kind of strange.... but hey, its the internet!

However when we opened up the website we put all the childish garbage behind us and let everyone have a clean slate.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't get me wrong, I agree that he could be a dick at times, but everybody here is a dick at times.

This whole community is full of dicks.

It is just whether we choose to let all bridges burn when someone is a dick or if we let the past go.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that he could be a dick at times, but everybody here is a dick at times.

This whole community is full of dicks.

It is just whether we choose to let all bridges burn when someone is a dick or if we let the past go.

It's one thing to be a dick, but it's another when you are constantly making sarcastic jabs in various threads with undertones relative to this website's staff, as well as Halo's developers. How can anyone expect to receive any sort of respect, especially as a leader, when they carry themselves in that manner? You know that I'm a very understanding and patient person. I do not hold personal grudges. There's always the opportunity to apologize for your past mistakes. Such as my own apology for the v5 update delay that I posted above. "Everyone does it" is just not an adequate excuse for taking responsibility for one's actions.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 2

ill tell yeah sam; I dislike just about all tv, American or not. I'm just not a tv guy. BUT, Breaking bad is amazing! Every season it just gets better and you get more sucked in. If you liked the first episodes, You HAVE to watch it. Just trust me.

I've never been into TV shows either, but starting Breaking Bad on Netflix was something totally different. It just keeps pulling you in just like you said.

I have to admit though, I doubt I'd be into it if I had to watch it on a typical TV schedule - what I really like about on-demand streaming is that I can watch whatever I want whenever I want rather than having to tune in at specific times. That delivery method just seems so outdated in comparison to what online options offer.

whoever leaked the Xbox One Dashboard is going to get his dad fucking fired. 

He's the coolest kid in the playground right now.

Those guys took home just as much as if they lost losers 2nd round. They probably placed in Orlando or Toronto anyway. Granted top 32 was still an accomplishment due to how many teams were there. I feel like anything past top 24 isn't anything special

It was meadowlands 09, and that's the way I see it too. If you're top 24 or above, then I give you the right to call me a random and Ill sit there and take it. Placing 30+ really isn't impressive. I proceeded to tell him that and he called me a reach kid and blocked me.

People these days.

On a side note, I've been getting back into h4 more and more recently and usually play alone. I need people run with, preferably for team snipers or team throwdown but I'm really down for anything. Feel free to add me :D GT is the same as my username.

Watched the first episode of Breaking Bad last night, I'm already kicking myself that I didn't start watching it earlier. :(

Haha, as soon as i posted that i realised it could come of as xenophobic. It's mainly because American shows have 24 episodes and a lot of filler episodes. Battlestar took me close to a year to watch and I love that series. It's not so bad if it's a comedy as I can half watch it while doing something else. 

I speedwatched breaking bad a few weeks ago.  There's really only 1 filler episode the entire time, but it actually functions as a really well done short imo.  You will know it when you see it. 

I'm super stoked to be watching it as it ends.

(spoiler: The Fly)

Congrats to

• Effin Q
  • Matty McDee
  • Sam
  • amo819

for becoming mods!

You guys should make me a mod.

I'll do my best to permaban people at random and blame it on other mods, as well as editing in inappropriate statements into random people's comments so that they can get chewed by others.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like the part at the end where he said "Bing is garbage."

I personally think it is awesome that when you hit the home button, that the game keeps going in the background.

That's honestly one of the aspects I'm hyped for xbone.

It seems i'm the only one who doesn't like it Ps4 and Xbox One will both be doing this I don't want the game to keep playing with i'm looking at other stuff cause then i'm misssing the game. I think with the PS4 though, it might pause the game, i unno. But they both do the, go to home dashboard thing. I like that you can go back to home and back to your game really fast, but i like the mini dashboard better if you're checking a quick message. the ps3 was probably the best(minus it being slow to do certain things), but it was transparent so you could still see all of your game.