How come? I'm English, too. The accent doesn't bother me really (if that's what you mean), I've watched every episode of TBBT, HIMYM and Two and a Half Men, lol. 

Haha, as soon as i posted that i realised it could come of as xenophobic. It's mainly because American shows have 24 episodes and a lot of filler episodes. Battlestar took me close to a year to watch and I love that series. It's not so bad if it's a comedy as I can half watch it while doing something else. 

Haha, as soon as i posted that i realised it could come of as xenophobic. It's mainly because American shows have 24 episodes and a lot of filler episodes. Battlestar took me close to a year to watch and I love that series. It's not so bad if it's a comedy as I can half watch it while doing something else. 

Yeah, true. Breaking Bad only has 13 Episodes each Season I believe, and I think the show is stopping after 5 Seasons. First episode has me hooked already.

I totally get what you are saying. I spoke to Doju. He clarified that it had nothing to do with what you suggested about TopMid, and that all his reasons where outlined in his goodbye. "From the horses mouth" so to speak. If anything his reasons have to do with things going on in his personal life outside of Halo.

It seems that he hasn't left the Halo community... just the Beyond forums.

http://www.topmid.eu/forum/topic/9030-the-switch/?p=220767

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, true. Breaking Bad only has 13 Episodes each Season I believe, and I think the show is stopping after 5 Seasons. First episode has me hooked already.

I actually prefer discovering great shows that I haven't seen before. That way I can watch entire seasons. In one sitting. Without waiting a weekk for the next episode. lol

I actually prefer discovering great shows that I haven't seen before. That way I can watch entire seasons. In one sitting. Without waiting a weekk for the next episode. lol

That's another thing i can't do. I always miss one episode an then can't follow the story the next week. If something ends on a cliffhanger an i can't watch the next episode right away I have a nervous breakdown. 

Speaking of filler, Dexter final season is such garbage. I'm trying to think of it being against Breaking Bad but good god it's just an awful story this year.

Also Boardwalk Empire starts tonight!

Yeah, same. I always like waiting until at least a few Seasons are out before I start watching them.

It seems that he hasn't left the Halo community... just the Beyond forums.

http://www.topmid.eu/forum/topic/9030-the-switch/?p=220767

-Ghost

SimmonsDAMN.gif

To be fair, he only said he wanted his account banned. He didn't say what he'd do after that. 

So another drop in the bucket of people disgruntled with this forum, really.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair, he only said he wanted his account banned. He didn't say what he'd do after that. 

He wanted his account deleted.

Well, the thing is with that analogy:

Beyond community:

bigstock_Bucket_22822.jpg

Former competitive Halo community under MLG:

scenic_lake2.jpg

Former total Halo fanbase:

pacific_ocean_1910.jpg

So I don't know if you are trying to imply that he was an insignificant loss, but this forum is insignificant. He did a lot of good. More than almost anybody here. He was a really good guy who was constantly trying to help this community. Running tournaments, messing with settings, engaging in discussion, ect...

If he was just a "drop in the bucket" as you say, then the rest of the people here are single molecules of water because he did way more than almost anybody here. 

Mod Edit: You know why.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It really bugs me when I play someone and they message me and call me a random JUST because they placed 30th once in 09. Especially when we weren't playing Halo. Placing at an event gives people such big egos -_-

Those guys took home just as much as if they lost losers 2nd round. They probably placed in Orlando or Toronto anyway. Granted top 32 was still an accomplishment due to how many teams were there. I feel like anything past top 24 isn't anything special

I don't blame him for not wanting to post here. He put so much effort into testing such a broad range of settings, and always came back with feedback and results. He tested his ideas, he tested others, and he didn't get an ounce of recognition for his work from what I can view in the threads. Maybe pm's were exchanges, but nothing on the forums.

It's a shame people disliked his tone on some posts. If you're able to look past how he acted in the past, you'd see he was the most useful poster on this board when it comes to substance.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't blame him for not wanting to post here. He put so much effort into testing such a broad range of settings, and always came back with feedback and results. He tested his ideas, he tested others, and he didn't get an ounce of recognition for his work from what I can view in the threads. Maybe pm's were exchanges, but nothing on the forums.

It's a shame people disliked his tone on some posts. If you're able to look past how he acted in the past, you'd see he was the most useful poster on this board when it comes to substance.

The only difference between Ghost and Doju before Throwdown came out was that Ghost had the backing of MLG (no disrespect to Ghost). Ghost now gets to design a playlist and have a personal connection with 343, whereas Doju was at worst ridiculed and at best ignored for the money and time he spent running tournaments and testing settings.

Its too bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if you don't get credit you should cash in your cards and leave? Sounds very childish it to me. Doju has the tendency to be somewhat 2-faced when it came to his posting style. He would gun Ghost and his ideas then turn around and ask for RT and support from him. That's a terrible way to conduct yourself in the community and trying to build a reputation and settings. I'll give him props for settings and working hard, but him leaving like that and those post on TopMid even more diminish his work in my eyes.

Some of you guys may not think Ghost is not around, he's around. Like straight up he reads everything I've ever seen. I wish I had the patience to read as much as he does.

So if you don't get credit you should cash in your cards and leave? Sounds very childish it to me. Doju has the tendency to be somewhat 2-faced when it came to his posting style. He would gun Ghost and his ideas then turn around and ask for RT and support from him. That's a terrible way to conduct yourself in the community and trying to build a reputation and settings. I'll give him props for settings and working hard, but him leaving like that and those post on TopMid even more diminish his work in my eyes.

Some of you guys may not think Ghost is not around, he's around. Like straight up he reads everything I've ever seen. I wish I had the patience to read as much as he does.

I see all.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 2