I have never appreciated the Halo drama amongst teams and I find it amazingly funny how childish people act when they're on a professional team. I want to win as much as the next guy, but when I'm losing games I don't look at how the guy beside me is performing, I look at my own performance. I can't blame or get upset at another player based solely on their stats, because I know what it feels like to be doing the same things that have always worked and now they're not working. It doesn't mean that I am a bad player, it just means that I'm getting shut down. It happens. Either way, it's part of the reason Halo Kids have the reputation they do. 

One thing that could immediately improve Halo 4 is to make perks placeable on maps and in ordnance.

Maps would be cluttered to shit but it would be much better than whats in place with infinity settings. Some traits would have to become base ones honestly. Some that come to mind are quiet footsteps, picking up grenades, faster shielding. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

One thing that could immediately improve Halo 4 is to make perks placeable on maps and in ordnance.

Perks in ordnance is actually a pretty cool idea, although I'm not sure if its even possible for the devs to implement. They would have to somehow make and implement a symbol for each perk.

Perks in ordnance is actually a pretty cool idea, although I'm not sure if its even possible for the devs to implement. They would have to somehow make and implement a symbol for each perk.

Yeah I suppose so but maybe they can use existing emblems, like player emblems, to represent the perks so the game doesn't need a complicated update.

They already have the symbol artwork for each support upgrade/tactical package made, they're all in the loadout menu. So thats not the problem.

Hmm Halo Four turbos starting to grow on me a little i like the four shot BR.. Its still halo four but i feel like i could not totally hate myself as i played this.

I hated that mission so much, along with the one in Reach.

Really? I thought the Reach one was quite good, the Halo 4 one was nowhere near as good, but still fun nonetheless.

Really? I thought the Reach one was quite good, the Halo 4 one was nowhere near as good, but still fun nonetheless.

The reach one annoyed me soooooo much. I'm just not a fan of vehicles >.<

Also just bought Tomb Raider on demand. Stoked to finally play it.

Sup' BE. Some of you know me from THC. Like how the site is pretty much like THC with a few things shuffled. Even this thread has the same name lol

Sup' BE. Some of you know me from THC. Like how the site is pretty much like THC with a few things shuffled. Even this thread has the same name lol

Welcome over here too, gotta love both forums :P and yea, OT of GD had to be something that carried over.

I kind of want to just copy and paste posts to both sites, but then I would feel weird.

Got a good feeling about getting at least 45 CSR in BTB today.

Are all the BTB kids mad their DMR got nerfed?

942972_380164778754520_952809703_n.jpg

Found this to be quite funny :P

I loved this level so much. Not just that section, but the rest of the mission as well. One of the best Halo levels I have ever played, IMO.

I loved this level so much. Not just that section, but the rest of the mission as well. One of the best Halo levels I have ever played, IMO.

Yeah, same. Really cool mission, I hated the spaceship Reach one, though. Especially on legendary, that sucked so bad.