I'm almost positive there was game (Sports and racing mostly) on Ps2 where you could use 2 multitaps and 8 player on one screen. I'm like almost certain of it.

Finally beat a GTA game. I've played so much GTA, but never beaten a game. Beat Vice City today though. Dope game. My favourite GTA of the series. Love 80's Miami concept.

Pretty stoked for GTA V. Who's getting it first day?

Did you guys see the news about the Xbox One supporting 8 controllers? Leads me to believe that we will be able to connect multiple monitors to one xbox. Not sure how many, but imagine the possibilities of playing a 4v4 LAN and only needing one console?

I'm pretty sure PS3 supported 7 controllers. I don't know what the point of it is, but split screen 4 ways will be the only way you're playing.

Finally beat a GTA game. I've played so much GTA, but never beaten a game. Beat Vice City today though. Dope game. My favourite GTA of the series. Love 80's Miami concept.

Pretty stoked for GTA V. Who's getting it first day?

I'm pretty sure PS3 supported 7 controllers. I don't know what the point of it is, but split screen 4 ways will be the only way you're playing.

I am, can't wait. Been playing since GTA 3.

I am, can't wait. Been playing since GTA 3.

Fuckin eh. I'm not sure if I'll be getting it this month. I jus bought an arcade stick and in gonna get UMvC3 for the 360 to play against my buddy. I wanna get GTA V for my 360, but I might have to go halfers with my buddy on the ps3 digital version like we did with The Last of Us. Just share it digitally.

Why was that humor guy banned? Just browsing on my phone before sleep and noticed he got banned, lol.

He got banned because he -snip-

*edited by aPK

but I feel like once [Doju] saw the UK community adopt Team Throwdown settings he felt it wasn't worth it anymore to do gametypes. This is just me guessing and connecting the dots, oh well, goodbye threads are always corny regardless and makes me lose respect for that said member.

This is not true. If you want to know why Doju left, read his "signing out" post.

IF the Xbone would support more than 1 monitor output, I would be so happy, BF3 with 3 monitors looks  glorious.

Ok, I meant console FPS.

It can always change.

I always felt like 5v5 for Gears should have not changed, but it came in at a time where MLG standards for Halo were 4v4.

It can always change.

I always felt like 5v5 for Gears should have not changed, but it came in at a time where MLG standards for Halo were 4v4.

I totally agree with you, and I would have no problem doing a 6v6 LAN for Titanfall. It would be honestly epic to just see how it could play out. Those 2 more players could really add to a lot, especially if these maps are large.

I totally agree with you, and I would have no problem doing a 6v6 LAN for Titanfall. It would be honestly epic to just see how it could play out. Those 2 more players could really add to a lot, especially if these maps are large.

I think more than 5v5 is unrealistic, due to costs of setting up LANs and spectating problems. For a game where a lot is going on, in Titanfall, it would be very hard for spectators, but very fun for the players of course.

"You can buy this car but it comes with a trailer. You can disconnect the trailer but we're going to charge you for it. This way we feel other companies will start making more trailer related products because hey, everyone has one" - The Microsoft Car.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"You can buy this car but it comes with a trailer. You can disconnect the trailer but we're going to charge you for it. This way we feel other companies will start making more trailer related products because hey, everyone has one" - The Microsoft Car.

If more developers use it effectively like Microsoft claims, it could potentially be a pretty cool thing. If it just gets used for college computer science projects again then fuck this I'm going to light this on fire and hurt someone with it.

This is not true. If you want to know why Doju left, read his "signing out" post.

You cut out this part..

"I'm not 100% sure why he left (Yea I saw his posts) but I feel like once he saw the UK community adopt Team Throwdown.."

Why was that humor guy banned? Just browsing on my phone before sleep and noticed he got banned, lol.

Constant trolling, made a few alts while banned too.

----

Xbox One should have released November 5th-8th.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You cut out this part.. "I'm not 100% sure why he left (Yea I saw his posts) but I feel like once he saw the UK community adopt Team Throwdown.." 

yeah, I was just clarifying and cutting to the chase with the quote, no need to worry or take offense. just pointing out that it was indeed not the reason.

yeah, I was just clarifying and cutting to the chase with the quote, no need to worry or take offense. just pointing out that it was indeed not the reason.

Please re-read my post, I still don't think you get what I was trying to say. I know what was posted, I'm just saying there may be other reasons not listed.

Please re-read my post, I still don't think you get what I was trying to say. I know what was posted, I'm just saying there may be other reasons not listed.

I totally get what you are saying. I spoke to Doju. He clarified that it had nothing to do with what you suggested about TopMid, and that all his reasons where outlined in his goodbye. "From the horses mouth" so to speak. If anything his reasons have to do with things going on in his personal life outside of Halo.