Lines were pretty crazy, one thing I was worried about was being a CoD clone but it plays so differently. I could see the meta being crazy for this. By far the best game at Pax for me.

Ooooooh. I want to try too.

So if this bothers you so much why don't you leave? I'm kinda in shock that someone remembers this, I don't even remember most of the stuff you have said. This isn't even a self ego boost either. Props for being somewhat of a non-fan fan.

Btw these aren't the rules I wrote, someone else wrote those. I just happen to reply to the posts discussing it since it gets brought up. Maybe it's my mistake for interacting and answering questions. I just like to be straight up with people here.

The shit that bothers me on forums, or very much entertained me on the forums, is what I happen to remember, no matter how long.

I stated why I don't want to leave this site previously, but I'll just have to be more selective with responses to people and not spend so much time venting.

It's clear to me that you and others want to talk about other games like Titanfall, so I'll feel more like an ass if I keep rambling.

Sorry to bother, again and again. No promises it will end though.

Edit: AngryHorse is Angry :frank:

Ghost blocked me on twitter again :(  What did I do this time?

I can ask on skype later.

snip

Honestly I'm impressed by it, didn't know I could make such a impact on someone life to remember to that degree.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Titanfall and The Division are 2 games I'm really looking to see more of in the future. Titanfall seems like it will be extremely fun and The Division blew me away when they played it on stream at E3. That attention to detail :')

Titanfall and The Division are 2 games I'm really looking to see more of in the future. Titanfall seems like it will be extremely fun and The Division blew me away when they played it on stream at E3. That attention to detail :')

My 2 big games at the moment are Watch Dogs (saw the demo at Pax, just wow) and also Titanfall. Great to see fresh new IP's coming out again with gaming.

Also GTA V in 2 weeks!

ps: Ryan, he said you tweeted something dumb to him.

ps2: coach wheres the threaddddddddddd?

Did you guys see the news about the Xbox One supporting 8 controllers? Leads me to believe that we will be able to connect multiple monitors to one xbox. Not sure how many, but imagine the possibilities of playing a 4v4 LAN and only needing one console?

Did you guys see the news about the Xbox One supporting 8 controllers? Leads me to believe that we will be able to connect multiple monitors to one xbox. Not sure how many, but imagine the possibilities of playing a 4v4 LAN and only needing one console?

That's a little too crazy. Even if the Xbone does support that feature I'm sure that very few games would or could use it because of all of the processing beef it would need to do so. Let's just say that 8-way split for Titanfall isn't happen, but it would be cool.

Why? What if it is meant to be played with a different player count?

Well, I was mainly saying 4v4 based on today's standards for competitive LAN gaming. If a company, such as MLG, can pull of a 6v6 LAN scenario, or if the developer puts on the tournament, all the power to them. I'm just speculating, and that speculation could be very wrong. I think we're all used to 4v4 being a competitive standard, and while it could change, I can easily still see it be the norm.

Well, I was mainly saying 4v4 based on today's standards for competitive LAN gaming.

CS - 5v5

DotA - 5v5

LoL - 5v5

• Upvote (+1) 1

Won't it only support 8 wireless controllers, though?

Won't it only support 8 wireless controllers, though?

Idk, I figured it would be able to support 8 wired as well if you had a USB extender. I just find it odd that they would allow 8 players on one console without allowing for multiple monitors, I can't see any games supporting 8 players on one screen. 

Idk, I figured it would be able to support 8 wired as well if you had a USB extender. I just find it odd that they would allow 8 players on one console without allowing for multiple monitors, I can't see any games supporting 8 players on one screen. 

Yeah, that's probably gonna be mental. Maybe it will only work for their Kinect games or whatever. #PartyGameSwag  :kappa: