At the end of the warriors vs ambush scrim about 30 mins ago. Warriors got 3-0'd and he turned his stream off pretty much straight away.

I'm honestly questioning how warriors will do at Knoxville now, they're chemistry is crap with APG, it seems they're always arguing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm honestly questioning how warriors will do at Knoxville now, they're chemistry is crap with APG, it seems they're always arguing. 

Yeah, same. It's worrying but who knows, maybe they'll get it sorted out on Friday and the easier matches on Saturday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so much editing today, and still not finished...

has anyone got a list of onyx v4 weapons?

Isn't it just sticky det and OS?

At the end of the warriors vs ambush scrim about 30 mins ago. Warriors got 3-0'd and he turned his stream off pretty much straight away.

Well, to be fair, Ninja said before the scrim even started that they were only playing 3 games, then he would be getting off to eat Dinner with his GF. APG also had to leave to go to Legits house, as they are traveling to Knoxville together.

A lot of people overreacted to that for no reason. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I was sleeping, dreaming about being in a match on Halo. I go to elbow this guy in the dream/match and ended up elbowing the wall IRL and fractured it...... If you want to see my reaction :/

Well, to be fair, Ninja said before the scrim even started that they were only playing 3 games, then he would be getting off to eat Dinner with his GF. APG also had to leave to go to Legits house, as they are traveling to Knoxville together.

A lot of people overreacted to that for no reason. 

Yeah, I know, but still. He abruptly turned his stream off mid sentence and you could see throughout the games he and his team were getting irritated. Thought it was kinda amusing. :P

Yeah, I know, but still. He abruptly turned his stream off mid sentence and you could see throughout the games he and his team were getting irritated. Thought it was kinda amusing. :P

Yeah they were definitely getting irritated. They have been like that all week. He didn't even start streaming again after that, even though they were scrimming. Probably got tired of the chat bashing his team. I know Goofy was letting it get to him, as well as Legit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warriors beat Bth 5-3 in a scrim yesterday.

Bth is having the same problems that Warriors are having they just seem to be arguing and their communicating is really lacking.

Is cloud still on BTH? if so, they will argue a lot...

yeah he is, and yeah he seemed to be the one starting the arguing and they also have Maniac and Lethul on that team so they argue a shit ton.

But I still #BELIEVE

Any Salot or Hahaka maps?

Nah, Salots not making maps anymore :/ and Hahaka didn't submit any maps.