I actually think that Pitfall without the ledges increases the pace of games. Admittedly that comes at the cost of some tactical depth, but at this point in time I'm not exactly sure which I prefer.

It's kinda weird. To me even Sprint doesn't bother me and I don't miss the ledges at all. I like the increased pace on the map. Only played 5v5 CTF and Richochet on it though. It's just fun to me. Seems like it's the best map in the game currently...

ricochet is fun but I honestly don't understand how you like sprint in that map/gametype.  IT makes things waaaay to chaotic- especially with instant respawn.  Don't even get me started on that new perk that lets you remove stopping power.

I only played 4 games of champions bundle so far but Iike both maps and ricochet a lot but then again it's still the honeymoon phase and def have to see what ghost does with them. With that being said do we know when v5 is being implemented?

Ghost said after GC Finals so I guess 1st or 2nd of September. 

Ghost said after GC Finals so I guess 1st or 2nd of September. 

Edit: I actually just went and rewatched it and he said he's hoping to have everything ready to go into the playlist on the 8th. But that's not certain. He said he'd like to give everyone a couple weeks to practice before the next agl.

How have those matches against cT been going?

We've only played the one night so far. cT is a busy man. His wife played with him and let me tell you, she is better than the majority of people in H1. Hoping to get something going in the next few days. I'll be leaving for a few weeks on the 5th of September so I'm anxious to play with him again before I go.

cT is a class act. Awesome dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit: I actually just went and rewatched it and he said he's hoping to have everything ready to go into the playlist on the 8th. But that's not certain. He said he'd like to give everyone a couple weeks to practice before the next agl.

Oh, okay. My bad.

Sup3r S3cr3t l34k3d im4g3 fr0m th3 bu11et1n

rUCmXfK.png

I might just be tired beyond belief, but I don't see it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good games on Reach earlier, Philosopher & Droid. Thanks for the backpacking haha.

hopefully my disc will be good friday to play some games

Game winning ricochet shot right before the game clock ends.

This is also my first video with my capture card so some feedback on the quality would be nice :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wonder how it feels to be personally banned from Waypoint by 343i  :lxthul:

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn

• Upvote (+1) 2

So who's into zombies and has played Origins?

Me personally, I love it. It almost brings the feeling of the old WaW and B1 maps back. You run or you die.

B2 maps until now have all been about who can camp the hardest and ridiculously over powered wonder weapons (sliquifier and paralyzer, i'm looking at you two).

A lot of people say that Origins is hard as fuck, but that's because they either lack the skill to train their zombies or are just use to camping (which is not happening on this map).

Panzer anyone?! He's always ending my games.

I hope so, it was pretty fun.

After everyone had to go I ended up playing 1v1s with another friend. My Prisoner (swapped Rockets for a GL, but it might be even better with a CR) mindgames were on form.

If you guys have trouble finding people, send me an invite/message. I'll probably be on XBL and willing to jump on.

I hope so, it was pretty fun.

After everyone had to go I ended up playing 1v1s with another friend. My Prisoner (swapped Rockets for a GL, but it might be even better with a CR) mindgames were on form.

Priz in general is awesome. Best 1v1s ive had in halo personally

Lol priz in general is awesome.  I remember Bigshow suggested a way to get Rockets from camos spot and then I tested it and it worked perfectly. Got all excited that I could finally do that on priz in a different halo game lol

If you guys have trouble finding people, send me an invite/message. I'll probably be on XBL and willing to jump on.

Will do.  Most of us discuss it on twitter but I'm sure I or someone else can post that we're playing Reach whenever in this thread

Will do.  Most of us discuss it on twitter but I'm sure I or someone else can post that we're playing Reach whenever in this thread

Well I mean, just hit me up on XBL the night you're playing, when someone has to leave early or w/e. I'll likely be on Trials or Halo 4, but I'll switch upon getting an inv if it's convenient (which I can for trials anytime).

I might not be able to stay up too late though.

• Upvote (+1) 1