First time playing it? That game is MAYBE my favorite game of this console generation. I got so deeply sucked into the story. So much so, I have watched walkthroughs of the game multiple times after beating it. Sat back with snacks and watched it like a movie.

Yeah, and I'm currently thinking the same. The storytelling is so good and the game is beautiful. Everything's just so well done. Gahhhhhh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

She just edited it.

7880d5f37831bc580b39aaedca3c5a1b.png

Okay, but there's still no message of her saying there won't be an announcement. 

Okay, but there's still no message of her saying there won't be an announcement. 

It just seemed with her original post that she was implying that the Champions Bundle was the new DLC to be shown off

It just seemed with her original post that she was implying that the Champions Bundle was the new DLC to be shown off

Well, they said new announcement, I think they're referring to the Spartan Assault update. Moa made a thread on it. Brings in new missions, achievements and Xbox 360 Controller support.

I dont think there will new any more DLC's, GOTY editions usually mean the end of it.

ALSO for those looking  to buy a cellphone, Google is practically begging you to have their phone(which IMO, is a damn STEAL) :

http://www.engadget.com/2013/08/27/nexus-4-8gb-price-drops-to-199/

A smiley face? How does that disprove a new DLC announcement?

They wouldn't have a panel to show off the Champions Bundle, that would be litterally pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i can't believe I <- am about to say this... I purchased H3 today  :mellow:. I just had such a halo itch lately, And i just can't have fun on H4. And unless you have players for customs, Reach is just so damn easy. That ranking system is none existent. Hoping H3 (a game i despised) can provide some fun and competition.

I also bought Pitfall and Vertigo today. haven't done anything with them yet though. What's ghosts gamertag so i can grab the test settings?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i can't believe I <- am about to say this... I purchased H3 today  :mellow:. I just had such a halo itch lately, And i just can't have fun on H4. And unless you have players for customs, Reach is just so damn easy. That ranking system is none existent. Hoping H3 (a game i despised) can provide some fun and competition.

I also bought Pitfall and Vertigo today. haven't done anything with them yet though. What's ghosts gamertag so i can grab the test settings?

'Gh057ayame'

• Upvote (+1) 1

You up for tomorrow for Reach?  I have some hw but i get out at 1pm Central and don't have another class  that day.  Same with Friday

You up for tomorrow for Reach?  I have some hw but i get out at 1pm Central and don't have another class  that day.  Same with Friday

Philosopherrr is my tag. I am home all day every day, unless i make other plans. I always down to play any halo (though h4 is my last choice) or marvel 3 if you play that. hit me up. 

Goes for anyone seeing this.

Philosopherrr is my tag. I am home all day every day, unless i make other plans. I always down to play any halo (though h4 is my last choice) or marvel 3 if you play that. hit me up. 

Goes for anyone seeing this.

I'll add ya tomorrow.  Going to bed in a bit.

And yeah I play Marvel 3 but I bought a stick recently so as of now I'm a huge scrub.  No where near as good as I am since I cant get simple execution/special moves down since Im new to sticks.  Once I'm back to normal I'll tweet at you 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll add ya tomorrow.  Going to bed in a bit.

And yeah I play Marvel 3 but I bought a stick recently so as of now I'm a huge scrub.  No where near as good as I am since I cant get simple execution/special moves down since Im new to sticks.  Once I'm back to normal I'll tweet at you 

ahhhh, i actually didn't know that was you on twitter... lol.

Down for Friday

They wouldn't have a panel to show off the Champions Bundle, that would be litterally pointless.

Yeah, it's most likely for SA or the GOTY announcement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Went to play H4 last night and was asked to download a 200 or so MB update. Is it worth it? Because im still on a 20 GB HD

If you've made the 8 gb initial install, you might as well make the 200 MB update for it

Went to play H4 last night and was asked to download a 200 or so MB update. Is it worth it? Because im still on a 20 GB HD

I'm guessing that's for the new armor and skins, and stances, would make sense because 4 new models and a boatload of new stances should seem to take up that much space.

I haven't played Halo 4 in like two weeks, how's the champion's bundle?

It's meh, Vertigo is "ehh", Pit obviously plays horribly with Sprint and the rest of H4 mechanics plus they didn't add a few jumps ledges like in H3 Pit.

Skins/Stances etc are cool I guess, something for the casuals.

Ricochet is a solid gametype, came with a good amount of custom options, has potential to be in TTD at some point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually think that Pitfall without the ledges increases the pace of games. Admittedly that comes at the cost of some tactical depth, but at this point in time I'm not exactly sure which I prefer.

I only played 4 games of champions bundle so far but Iike both maps and ricochet a lot but then again it's still the honeymoon phase and def have to see what ghost does with them. With that being said do we know when v5 is being implemented?