everyone from THC is here. What will happen now?

Hmmmm this statement seems to be invalid. The Halo Council has over 9,000 members, while these forums have only a little over 1,000.

Your argument, not surprisingly, is invalid.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i thought we stopped the whole arguing over forums arn't we all here because we want halo to be the best and can be? whats the point of bickering over these minuscule things?

• Upvote (+1) 2

1000 members in 3 days? Wow. its gonna hit 10k in no time.

Good job with the website Beyond Team

i thought we stopped the whole arguing over forums arn't we all here because we want halo to be the best and can be? whats the point of bickering over these minuscule things?

In order for Halo 4 to be the best it can be we have to use modded settings.

In order for Halo 4 to be the best it can be we have to use modded settings.

Uhmm, Indeed. I wholeheartedly agree. I am now confused and will go hide in shame......

1000 members in 3 days? Wow. its gonna hit 10k in no time.

Good job with the website Beyond Team

Yea very suprised, the goal was 1k after a week. Glad to see the community found a good home finally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gotta say forums are running pretty smoothly, also the graphics make me want to start doing more design work again, especially cause my first year of college didn't even cover anything I expected it to.

Anyways, what's everyone up to today? Any ideas what I should stream later tonight? Halo? DayZ? Dota? WoW?

Gotta say forums are running pretty smoothly, also the graphics make me want to start doing more design work again, especially cause my first year of college didn't even cover anything I expected it to.

Anyways, what's everyone up to today? Any ideas what I should stream later tonight? Halo? DayZ? Dota? WoW?

CE. Always CE.

CE. Always CE.

Lol, if sitri, oak, and anyone else that wants to play be on, I'd be down to stream it, really fun streaming it, plus its Halo CE so why the hell not?

Just played with you in infinity TS and you went 22 13 10 or some shit..... good game

it was on simplex

GG my man :D

So, I haven't been on waypoints website in a long time, are they still doing that sprint and flench vote?

Anyone watching ambush vs warriors scrims now? 

frankerz.png

Warriors got D-stroyed lol. They need to put in some serious practice before the night is up.

Warriors got D-stroyed lol. They need to put in some serious practice before the night is up.

ninja rage quit lolol

• Upvote (+1) 1

ninja rage quit lolol

Yeah haha, that was quite funny to watch. It will be very interesting to see if they perform on LAN.

Lmao when and why?

At the end of the warriors vs ambush scrim about 30 mins ago. Warriors got 3-0'd and he turned his stream off pretty much straight away.

At the end of the warriors vs ambush scrim about 30 mins ago. Warriors got 3-0'd and he turned his stream off pretty much straight away.

Wow that sucks. They better start stepping their game up :/

Wow that sucks. They better start stepping their game up :/

I don't think there's much they can do. Goofy has little practice and they're still trying to iron out mistakes with communication etc. They don't really have enough time to sort their stuff out before the weekend. I still think they'll beat every other team but Ambush, though. LAN brings the best out of them.

I don't think there's much they can do. Goofy has little practice and they're still trying to iron out mistakes with communication etc. They don't really have enough time to sort their stuff out before the weekend. I still think they'll beat every other team but Ambush, though. LAN brings the best out of them.

I agree. I don't think it's possible for anyone to beat ambush at this point. BUT i would really love to see someone do it. I like ambush, but I want to see more competition.

I agree. I don't think it's possible for anyone to beat ambush at this point. BUT i would really love to see someone do it. I like ambush, but I want to see more competition.

Agreed, but if Ambush keep winning events they'll become complacent and not have the motivation to keep winning tournaments where other teams will. It's just a matter of time.