I honestly don't care about that or the controller. It's all about that remote possibility of possibly winning something years from now. My collar just automatically popped itself as I finished typing that sentence.

I'd laugh if you won an avatar t-shirt or something.

I'd laugh if you won an avatar t-shirt or something.

Ouch, I think I might freak out a little.

Ugh. Reading that OP from Waypoint made me sick.

"Name it Nostalgia".  -_-

Reading that made me want to do things I can't even post here.

Removed comment.

My biggest gripe with Big Team Slayer Pro is the Armor Mods; everyone gets Resupply andExplosives, but I prefer to use Wheelman and Gunner when it comes to vehicle-heavy maps; even without Plasma Pistol or Plasma Grenade starts, it still seems like vehicles get blown up just as easily if I don't have those Armor Mods equipped.

This poor kid doesn't even know what he is talking about. He thinks there's an imbalance in custom abilities rather than in the weak core vehicle mechanics. The armor mods in there now don't function as armor mods; they are there to improve the core experience.

• Upvote (+1) 3

When will we here anything about next gen halo? Gamescom? 

I don't think we'll actually hear anything solid for quite a while. As for rumors though, well, they could start up at any time. 

first reply to this comment gets to decide what my new profile pic will be.

Honey Boo Boo. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When will we here anything about next gen halo? Gamescom? 

E3 2014.

they'll likely give us a bone here and there though.

E3 2014.

they'll likely give us a bone here and there though.

What is the off-chance that we'll get a little morsel at PAX Prime?

0%

well if you look back at halo 4 they only started putting out the info about a few months before release, they did however give us a few tidbits here and there, they may come out and say something like "halo 4 was great but not as good as it could have been" or "halo has evolved a lot in the coming years but at its core it'll always be the same" and yadda yadda yadda.

E3 2014 will easily be the biggest reveal (they love E3 for some reason) but I'm not sure exactly how much we'll get before E3 though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

well if you look back at halo 4 they only started putting out the info about a few months before release, they did however give us a few tidbits here and there, they may come out and say something like "halo 4 was great but not as good as it could have been" or "halo has evolved a lot in the coming years but at its core it'll always be the same" and yadda yadda yadda.

E3 2014 will easily be the biggest reveal (they love E3 for some reason) but I'm not sure exactly how much we'll get before E3 though.

That would make me tear up of happiness

I think you're completely missing what I am failing to communicate lol. People who signed up for XBL at the beginning and kept that account for 10 years were recently rewarded with a free Xbox through a random drawing of people with a 10 year account. The reason I think it's important to get a Day One Xbox is due to having that achievement that will be attached to your profile. Who's to say that 10 years from now, they decide to do another giveaway for Xbox One account owners with a Day One achievement which will be exclusive to the Day One Launch console? Our original discussion was about whether or not to get a Xbox at launch because there were no real benefits. My comparison of what they did for 10 year members of XBL and what they may do for Day One members in the future may be the reward you're asking about in getting the console at launch. Do you see what I am trying to say?

We never know what M$ will do, but this last promotion was linked to Xbox Live. While I don't know anything about M$ continuing it's xbox live service for xbox one, or if it will run entirely on it's own system. I figure it will stay with the current system and you will be able to link your account. If that is the case, you won't need to purchase the new system.

It sucks, I actually got the Demo for XBL. I made my first account with the release of the first fully functional XBL game. However, I made it something in which I thought was badass, for being 11 years old. I made it UltraDeathRow but ended up getting rid of that account and making a new one due to people calling me U'lTradeAThrow.

If i stuck with it I would have been at 10 years already.

Can't wait for Spartan Ops 2!!!!!!

Also, 25,822 on Halo 4, 27,635 on Reach right now.  :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

its pretty much what they said with halo 4 so I mean its nothing to really get excited over.

Doing some forum name changes now if anyone wants some.

Congrats Proto!

my name is just too cool and original, I know its a shame B)

appreciate the offer though :)

I won a H4GC invite from podtacular but my parents convinced me to decline because it simply would not be worth the price. I think i did the right thing but i really would have liked to be there

I won a H4GC invite from podtacular but my parents convinced me to decline because it simply would not be worth the price. I think i did the right thing but i really would have liked to be there

homestuck bros unite!

We never know what M$ will do, but this last promotion was linked to Xbox Live. While I don't know anything about M$ continuing it's xbox live service for xbox one, or if it will run entirely on it's own system. I figure it will stay with the current system and you will be able to link your account. If that is the case, you won't need to purchase the new system.

It sucks, I actually got the Demo for XBL. I made my first account with the release of the first fully functional XBL game. However, I made it something in which I thought was badass, for being 11 years old. I made it UltraDeathRow but ended up getting rid of that account and making a new one due to people calling me U'lTradeAThrow.

If i stuck with it I would have been at 10 years already.

I think you're missing what I said. The whole point of my post was that the benefit of getting a Xbox One Day One is that years from now, Microsoft may reward Day One achievement holders with some kind of cool prize. 

I think you're missing what I said. The whole point of my post was that the benefit of getting a Xbox One Day One is that years from now, Microsoft may reward Day One achievement holders with some kind of cool prize. 

I hope they give you a keyring with Major Nelsons face on it.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1