Nah, bigger and more important :goldenboy:

Nothing is more important than rep.  :apk:

There are more out there man, I just think you only choose to read certain ones.

DMR stunts map movement but takes a bit more skill

BR enforces map movement but doesn't take skill.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm referencing many months ago, I didn't block Andy recently.

Seriously though Moa got the "Cyren treatment". He grinded his ass off more then anyone while the new head "leaders" gutted the sites reputation, views, and gets blocked out on his hard work.

Also big news today.

People did tried, but oh well. No point beating a dead horse.

BTW:

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/08/bring-bf4-mp-stats-to-gen4/?utm_campaign=bf-social-us-socom-fb-bf-social-na-socom-fb-gen3-to-4&utm_source=fb&utm_medium=social&sourceid=bf-social-us-socom-fb-bf-social-na-socom-fb-gen3-to-4

AWWWWWFKNYEAH ! 

So I found this site a good Fighting game player made.  Basically it's a site that measures the display lag for a bunch of TVs and shows which are the best for Competitive gaming.  Pretty cool

http://www.displaylag.com/

Also, for anyone thinking response time = Input lag read that here http://www.displaylag.com/exposed-input-lag-vs-response-time/

This site is really interesting

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I found this site a good Fighting game player made.  Basically it's a site that measures the display lag for a bunch of TVs and shows which are the best for Competitive gaming.  Pretty cool

http://www.displaylag.com/

Damn that's a pretty cool site, I'm glad people take the time to archive and log these things.

I sent battlefield knoxville the usual proposal, I look forward to hearing back from them.

Damn that's a pretty cool site, I'm glad people take the time to archive and log these things.

I sent battlefield knoxville the usual proposal, I look forward to hearing back from them.

yeah I'm definitely using this when im looking through TVs I need for competitive gaming.

Cool!  I used to organize Melee tournaments every week so I know a thing or two about tournament organizing (TO) so if you need some help i may be able to help

im bored and have nothing to do so im going to  cbus 2012.  not sure why i had the urge to watch it now

Nah, bigger and more important :goldenboy:

beyond youtube channel? :kappa:

Just got this advert on Beyond. 

:maven: Z0E7N2D.png

they really understand their core demographic.

I think BE needs a Halo 5 forum. All these Halo 5 threads/polls are clogging up GD; the discussion would be more focused if the topic had its own separate section.

Anyone buy the Humble Origin Bundle today?

If so, got a question. Can I redeem the Origin & Steam codes? I can't check if it works because Origin is down. 

www.humblebundle.com - also go buy, 1 buck for Dead Space 1, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2, Burnout Paradise, Medal of Honour and Mirrors Edge. 5 bucks and you get all those + BF3 and Sims 3. 

www.humblebundle.com - also go buy, 1 buck for Dead Space 1, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2, Burnout Paradise, Medal of Honour and Mirrors Edge. 5 bucks and you get all those + BF3 and Sims 3. 

It's for charity and you only payed $1 for each game.  :bravo:

It's for charity and you only payed $1 for each game.  :bravo:

Some of us have to save up for the Moa Xbox One Charity. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That chat staff has been dead for weeks/more than a month,.....everybody ragequited hard...there are still some there that talk from time to time.

I am going to be the last one on that ship.

I will never leave.

In other news. I got my youtube url changed to ninjafaces instead of theninjafaces.

YAY for branding.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think BE needs a Halo 5 forum. All these Halo 5 threads/polls are clogging up GD; the discussion would be more focused if the topic had its own separate section.

Halo 5 hasn't been announced. :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am going to be the last one on that ship.

I will never leave.

In other news. I got my youtube url changed to ninjafaces instead of theninjafaces.

YAY for branding.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1