34 minutes ago, Arena1999 said:

I don't normally double posts (especially to bump threads), but Knights of the Old Republic is some of Bioware's best work.

ME2 and KOTOR are treasures. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

ME2 and KOTOR are treasures. 

Dragon Age Origins is the shit as well.

What's up all!

Been outta the scene for a long time...what's the most popular halo right now competitively? Please don't say Halo 3....

Has anyone played the original Unreal? I saw some gameplay of it, and the enemy design looks fantastic.

54 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

Has anyone played the original Unreal? I saw some gameplay of it, and the enemy design looks fantastic.

I used to play against bots on my old Packard Bell.  Spiral rockets were my favorite.  

• Fire (+1) 1

8 hours ago, _Synapse said:

I have, but my computer does a bad job running the game. One thing I hate about PC gaming is that a lot of old games need to be patched up to date with modern computers in order to be playable.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/16/2020 at 4:02 PM, Arena1999 said:

I have, but my computer does a bad job running the game. One thing I hate about PC gaming is that a lot of old games need to be patched up to date with modern computers in order to be playable.

A lot of the time it just takes tweaking, which is admittedly a hassle, but a small price to pay.

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/forums/past-unreal-tournament-games/unreal-tournament-‘99/10649-ut99-not-working-properly-in-windows-10
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=373
https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/forums/past-unreal-tournament-games/unreal-tournament-‘99/15460-unreal-tournament-on-win10

• Upvote (+1) 1

On 8/16/2020 at 9:44 AM, _Synapse said:

Played the crap out of Championship on XBL. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I work in public affairs for the US Army, and we’re out here covering the Army Reserve Best Warrior Competition in Fort McCoy, Wisconsin. 44 competitors getting put through hell for 5 days. If y’all wanna see the photos and videos we’re taking, check out the Army Reserve Best Warrior page on Facebook. I’ll update this post later with some of my best pics.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever admins those Halo twitter fanart/NSFW/whatever accounts seriously need to fuck off en-masse. 

"Lol I don't personally like one guy so I'm going to pretentiously and pedantically shit on montage kids, people far more involved with the community than I am, for not having the same shit taste that I do"

Yeah this is pretty specific, but there's always a lot of animosity between these irrelevant fucking idiots and people who actually have to play the game. 

Reminder: Gatekeeping is good and always will be 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So I tried the Project Brutality addon for Brutal Doom, and I have to say: it's pretty fun. 

Though, there's not really that much "gameplay" to it. It's more of just a satisfying and punchy gore-fest. 

The problems (imo) with Doom are still there: butchered pacing because of 20-minute stretches spent navigating mazes in search of keycards, and a lot of artificial difficulty imposed by hitscanning enemies and unfair, unpredictable enemy spawns. 

• Like (+1) 1

Couple of dudes recognized me on Apex Legends. Kiiiiiiind of hurting my head to think how far back they were remembering me from.