Eh. Compared to the general market? Sure. Compared to TF1? Dogshit.

TF2 has drastically improved since launch. They fixed my concerns about pilot vs titan scenarios recently by providing a third weapon slot. Such a simple change, but dramatically improves the game.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

TF2 has drastically improved since launch. They fixed my concerns about pilot vs titan scenarios recently by providing a third weapon slot. Such a simple change, but dramatically improves the game.

Yeah it was nice to see them backtrack on that and revert the weapon system to be TF1's.  Still limitless other issues stemming from the weapon sandbox, titan shields, titan classes, titan weapons, titan mechanics, shitty level design, stupid weapon boosts, pilot kits, etc etc.

Eh.  Compared to the general market? Sure.  Compared to TF1? Dogshit.

The fact that TF1 didn't have a story is enough for me to say TF2 > 

I'm enjoying the hell out of the campaign.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that TF1 didn't have a story is enough for me to say TF2 >

I'm enjoying the hell out of the campaign.

Yeah, I mean if you've never played either than TF2 is the better purchase, but if you've played both and have put a good amount of time into them, TF1 is the better game.

I adore both of them though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played TF1 a lot. It got stale way too quickly. No rank progression or efficient party system at all. Plus I was deep into Destiny at the time..

TF1 end of life cycle was very different and a lot better. It sounds like you played it pretty early on when it was light on content. Am I wrong?

TF1 end of life cycle was very different and a lot better. It sounds like you played it pretty early on when it was light on content. Am I wrong?

I played it a bunch in the very beginning on PC and Xbox then came into it about mid life, then totally gave up. So I never saw the last version, correct.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey do any of you fellas know how to transfer original xbox saves from your PC to another xbox?

I have copied files from my original xbox hard drive to a compatible USB, and used xplorer360 to open the drive and extract out the partition with all the folders. Is there any way to transfer these extracted files to another USB and then reformat it to be compatible with xbox?

EDIT: Nvm boys, figured it out. Just needed to add a folder to the partition on xplorer360 and inject the folders and plug it into a console. We gucci

Hey do any of you fellas know how to transfer original xbox saves from your PC to another xbox?

I have copied files from my original xbox hard drive to a compatible USB, and used xplorer360 to open the drive and extract out the partition with all the folders. Is there any way to transfer these extracted files to another USB and then reformat it to be compatible with xbox?

EDIT: Nvm boys, figured it out. Just needed to add a folder to the partition on xplorer360 and inject the folders and plug it into a console. We gucci

you're welcome

• Upvote (+1) 3

Started playing Path of Exile recently and damn is it confusing. I really enjoy it though.

Sonic Mania is fucking amazing. Exactly what I wanted out of an old school sonic game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Saiyan just carried 3 randos in matchmaking over snipedown, ola, daffs, and elumnite. Watching snipedowns stream, guys calling everything out talking about how sweaty saiyan's team was being. So I switch to saiyan' s pov and he's literally listening to music, interacting with his chat, zero callouts, just pure shitting.

Kids the real deal.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Saiyan just carried 3 randos in matchmaking over snipedown, ola, daffs, and elumnite. Watching snipedowns stream, guys calling everything out talking about how sweaty saiyan's team was being. So I switch to saiyan' s pov and he's literally listening to music, interacting with his chat, zero callouts, just pure shitting.

Kids the real deal.

wish he'd change his tag tho

Kids the real deal.

Love watching him play. He overuses his raw skill a bit but once he reals that in he will be a champion for sure.

Sonic Mania is fucking amazing. Exactly what I wanted out of an old school sonic game.

They did a perfect job of blending additional content on the classic levels.  The first video game I ever played was Sonic on SEGA Genesis and it's the ultimate nostalgia trip for me.

It's a nice refresher from the last few iterations of Sonic.  The franchise never really did much for me after the original Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The first video game I ever played with Sonic on SEGA Genesis and it's the ultimate nostalgia trip for me.

One of my firsts too. I got it on steam so I'm waiting till the 29th to play. I can't wait. 

Cant wait for Sep 14th...Divinity Original Sin 2 looks like the best rpg this year. My social life dies for a week starting on the 14th, even took Thursday and Fri off work so I can no-life it.  :D

Cant wait for Sep 14th...Divinity Original Sin 2 looks like the best rpg this year. My social life dies for a week starting on the 14th, even took Thursday and Fri off work so I can no-life it. :D

Seeing your posts across this site about this game. You are definitely very excited about it lol :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just tried the first 30 minutes of the Destiny 2 campaign and had to stop 'cos I felt sick as a dog. Given the amount of time i spend playing Halo, and spent playing D1, without suffering with motion sickness-type symptoms, I'm inclined to think it's something about D2.. anyone else experienced this?

• Downvote (-1) 1