Log into twitter and see that i'm blocked by @@Batchford I don't even know why he blocked me in the first place.

I got botted a few times by an unknown person, so I used a script to get rid of them.

They came back several times, so I have just left it as it is for now. What is your twitter? I will unblock.

I got botted a few times by an unknown person, so I used a script to get rid of them.

They came back several times, so I have just left it as it is for now. What is your twitter? I will unblock.

It was me. Sorry Batch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tried out the lawbreakers beta and didnt like it, very meh/bad.

Really? I get a Team Fortress 2/Unreal Tournament feel out of it. Probably the most skill based class based shooter I've played in a long time.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Really? I get a Team Fortress 2/Unreal Tournament feel out of it. Probably the most skill based class based shooter I've played in a long time.

Just isnt my style of game i think. I put 8hrs into the beta and didnt like the ZG gimmick and couldnt get over it. Idk if 8hrs is enough but i wanted to like it (because i liked parts of it) but didnt.

Liked the UI though. It could use some minor improvents with that said. Also thought the maps were pretty good for the most part.

Just isnt my style of game i think. I put 8hrs into the beta and didnt like the ZG gimmick and couldnt get over it. Idk if 8hrs is enough but i wanted to like it (because i liked parts of it) but didnt.

Liked the UI though. It could use some minor improvents with that said. Also thought the maps were pretty good for the most part.

I see. What I liked about it was the complete lack of "hard counter" classes and unique movement tech for each class. I loved the lack of hand holding for the gunplay and cool downs were generously fast. I can kinda agree that the zero g segments weren't very interesting, and you could make an argument the game doesn't really need it (which is kind of a bad thing when that seems to be your selling point).

Last one, I promise

Keep going

Give them advice on how to be more sucessful at it next or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TF2 is so good.

People don't give it nearly enough credit. It's the only game I like with the advanced movement bullshit, because it actually works well in tandem with the Titan gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I see. What I liked about it was the complete lack of "hard counter" classes and unique movement tech for each class. I loved the lack of hand holding for the gunplay and cool downs were generously fast. I can kinda agree that the zero g segments weren't very interesting, and you could make an argument the game doesn't really need it (which is kind of a bad thing when that seems to be your selling point).

I liked the game for the most part, even though im not the biggest fan of class based shooters. Cant really say anything about class balance since i put like 90% of my time into wraith lol, with the remaining in medic and,vanguard.

But really the ZG i thought took away/hindered from the game and especially from the maps (which i thought were pretty good for the most part otherwise). The ZG gimmick is probably the reason i dont like the game.like i said, couldnt get over it, despite wanting to.

And blitzball is like the worst gametype ive ever played in a shooter.