Not a political post, but how am I only now finding out about this:

THE-CUCK-e1470868587492.png

Everybody thinks they're being Trump by acting as dumb as possible. Lol, no. The next few years are going to be hilarious, and I don't just mean politically. Game companies, movies, musicians, artists in general, designers, TV shows, TV hosts, etc., trying to do stupid shit to be loud and attention-grabbing, then completely failing by not actually providing any value to invest money in. Loudness helps, but if you actually expect money, you'll need something extra. Loudness alone is, at best, ad space. If all you need to make money is attention, though, then go for it. But it has a short half-life.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't wait for Dusk, Dave O'Shry is a really cool dude, and that whole team is made up of people who love old FPS games. I'm really looking forward to it.

Shadow Warrior 2 has been a VERY pleasant surprise so far for me. This game is just pure fun from an era where shooters were about pure fun and speed and Wang is funny as fuck, level design is reminiscent of Doom-style shooters and very well done. You can basically strafe-jump as well on PC, all of the weapons are awesome and varied and I think making it a shoot+loot like Borderlands has actually made it more re-playable. Its combined the best old elements of its predecessor and some modern elements very effectively, this is how you make an "old-school FPS" faithful to its roots but better with some modern elements. Sleeper GOTY candidate for me so far, pick this game up on Steam you wont regret it!

I'm a big fan of Danny's work, really glad to see No Clip take off. Thanks for sharing it here.

Help me pick which movie to see tonight OT.  Hacksaw Ridge or Doctor Strange.  I'm leaning towards Hacksaw. 

Doctor Strange

snip

Shadow Warrior 2 has been a VERY pleasant surprise so far for me. This game is just pure fun from an era where shooters were about pure fun and speed and Wang is funny as fuck, level design is reminiscent of Doom-style shooters and very well done. You can basically strafe-jump as well on PC, all of the weapons are awesome and varied and I think making it a shoot+loot like Borderlands has actually made it more re-playable. Its combined the best old elements of its predecessor and some modern elements very effectively, this is how you make an "old-school FPS" faithful to its roots but better with some modern elements. Sleeper GOTY candidate for me so far, pick this game up on Steam you wont regret it!

Looks interesting.  Added it to my wishlist. 

This is unsurprising. There are certain character traits that Trumps supporters tend to have in common. If I had to guess with these two, I would have been correct.

God this election scares the shit out of me.

Many supporters of any certain political candidate tend to have arguably negative character traits that betray their political leanings. Anyone with firm, dogmatic ties into the left or right is quite easy to spot behaviorally, and usually not for good reasons.

Don't fret about something that's outside of your control in a political system as cushy as a democracy. The election of either candidate won't bring about the end of days. Probably. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Many supporters of any certain political candidate tend to have arguably negative character traits that betray their political leanings. Anyone with firm, dogmatic ties into the left or right is quite easy to spot behaviorally, and usually not for good reasons.

Don't fret about something that's outside of your control in a political system as cushy as a democracy. The election of either candidate won't bring about the end of days. Probably.

Lol I said that having known absolutely nothing about their views on any issue. It was purely personality traits I've seen them exhibit.

You're probably right, but Trump is an unprecedented level of immaturity, and he has a Republican congress to back him up. As an active duty soldier in the Army, he scares me. He used to make me laugh, but our country just kept pushing him farther and farther along, and now it's actually scary.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm so ashamed of my country today. 4 years of embarrassment at the best, global disaster at the worst. I don't know how so many people can look at THAT, and say "I want him to be president."

Tell me how this makes sense.  I want to go from Hawaii back to either Dallas or Austin, preferably Austin. 

Hawaii Back to Dallas: $13.5

Hawaii back to Austin: $15

Hawaii back to Dallas with layover in Austin before Dallas: $11.20

wpid-wp-1414198682837.png?w=604