The warthog is so much fun to drive in Forza Horizon 3.  I got the code activated last night and couldn't put it down afterwards.  
The suspension is beast out in the rough terrain. 

I miss MCC days.

All we been playing the last weeks or so.   MCCCE 2v2s are a blast. 

What I like best about that video is the flag juggling. I despise flagnum. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

All we been playing the last weeks or so.   MCCCE 2v2s are a blast. 

What I like best about that video is the flag juggling. I despise flagnum. 

Soon we gonna be about that OG CE Lyf3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone hyped about the Nintendo NX? where the real homies at?

If they announce 2d Metroid.  That'd be my only reason to be.  And actually I wouldn't want to buy a console for a 2d game. 

If they announce 2d Metroid.  That'd be my only reason to be.  And actually I wouldn't want to buy a console for a 2d game. 

i bought XBOne for mcc and for halo 5...

i wont be buying another console for halo. so heres to hoping halo 6 is on xbone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think I'm spoiled by Halo when I play other games. I have a certain expectation of getting help in a reasonable, common sense reaction amount of time. I usually get help when I expect it in Halo.  Then I go to Smite.  People just flat out DO NOT HELP YOU in that game. They don't react to enemies that engage you, at all, even when they're right next to you.  It is by far the most rage inducing thing about playing other types of team games.  Now I know why Halo's barrier of entry is higher than most other games. People have the most garbage reactions.

I'm scared to be in front of my teammates in that game, because the second I can't see them is the second they evaporate into thin air.  I can't tell you the amount of times I just knew I had immediate help, and low and behold, the second the fight starts they've found a way to be of no use whatsoever.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone hyped about the Nintendo NX? where the real homies at?

Maybe when we actually know something about it.

And when they announce Splatoon 2.

Was messing around with skulls in H2A when I did this.

3 Marines are ejected from it, including Johnson, who will move halfway up the bridge, and from there you just punch him. one of the marines jumped in my warthog, and I launched it away, but its likely Johnson will hop in it and you can take him through the level.

I the skulls used to achieve this were Bandanna, Scarab, Sputnik, Feather and Boom. You can shoot the pelican and it rolls around. It can probably be taken up the bridge. I wasn't able to fly it, but I wasn't able to stabilize it in a way that would make the possible.

I had to post this as I haven't seen this documented anywhere else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wasn't able to fly it, but I wasn't able to stabilize it in a way that would make the possible.

Unfortunately, the Pelican "driver seat" has an animation label incompatible with the masterchief biped. In Halo 2 Vista changing the animation label to that of the warthog or ghost or whatever is fairly trivial, but we unfortunately don't have fancy things like meta editors on this gen.

In other words, it can't be flown.

Wanted to watch it, but I could only get through about a minute of it before turning it off.

Not wanting to double post, but does anyone watch Twitch on the Xbox, and if so, does your stream often buffer? The last few weeks mine has been buffering quite a bit when before that it's usually been pretty smooth. I don't think it's an Internet issue so I'm wondering if it's on Twitch's end?

Sure its been posted already, but it got me to laugh a bit.

Holy shit, a video about Halo that isn't just gameplay and "wwwwhat is up guys". This is almost giving me hope.

Edit: actually he does say "what's goin on" but whatever. Doesn't count. :kappa:

Just had a weird moment. Wanted to know what dev maps MLG used in Reach so I googled "halo reach mlg maps" and the first link was a post by me on bungie.net from 2011 answering my question lol.

http://halo.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=65779398

Well I just went on a ride of looking up my bnet posts and game stats. Thanks >.>

Still on a ride of looking up old games. Wasn't there a program that like showed you who you played against most, or look up how many times you played them or something?

I also did that awhile ago and just about all of my posts on their old forum are gone and now my name is Anonymous User. :mj:

Well I just went on a ride of looking up my bnet posts and game stats. Thanks >.>

Still on a ride of looking up old games. Wasn't there a program that like showed you who you played against most, or look up how many times you played them or something?

Halotracker kept stats of who you played with/against the most for Reach, idk if they are still accurate, it's under the In-Depth Stats tab.

Edit: @@RyanW

http://halo.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75648837&postRepeater1-p=2#75657343  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halotracker kept stats of who you played with/against the most for Reach, idk if they are still accurate, it's under the In-Depth Stats tab.

Its blank :kappa:  probably due to reach no longer being updated/GT changes since then. I was referring to a stand alone program and I think it was for H3 as well.