@@Hard Way

let me know about that multi-shooter LAN if you guys have it this year. I've started to accumulate multiple copies of Rainbow Six 3, Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow, Unreal Championship and Mech Assault. 

@@Hard Way

let me know about that multi-shooter LAN if you guys have it this year. I've started to accumulate multiple copies of Rainbow Six 3, Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow, Unreal Championship and Mech Assault.

Nice! I plan to come back in May

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice! I plan to come back in May

sounds good. What else should I look into getting? I regret not getting a couple of copies of splinter cell while I was at a video game convention but just wanted to focus on these games since I knew them better. Chaos Theory is best version, correct?

sounds good. What else should I look into getting? I regret not getting a couple of copies of splinter cell while I was at a video game convention but just wanted to focus on these games since I knew them better. Chaos Theory is best version, correct?

Yes Chaos Theory is the best one.  We have several modded boxes we can use, so copies aren't a problem. Bring your 360 and a monitor for sure, and if we're trying to get a few Chaos Theory stations going, it wouldn't hurt to bring a small CRT. The CRT's at my buddies house are enormous because we used to frequently do 4v4 or 5v5 Halo 1, and we needed huge TVs.  Once they're in place they're not moving, basically.  

And Chaos Theory is a game best played in separate rooms because not being overheard is pretty crucial. There's also an "eavesdropping" aspect to the game that we feel is worth keeping even in a LAN environment. If a spy walks through a "spy tracker", he shows on Merc radar for 60 seconds and the Merc can hold Black to eavesdrop.  The spy often has no idea they tripped it.  It goes both ways too. Spies can shoot a "spy bullet" onto Mercs and it works the same way.  If you do know that you've tripped it, you can have your partner pull it off of you, at the risk of the enemy finding both of you.  We think it's such a cool aspect of the game that we actually bought pucks and original XBL mics and wear them while we play in separate rooms, even though our partner is sitting right next to us. So there's a little bit of honor rules in play to allow yourself to be overheard, but the game was intended to be played online and we all think it's a great mechanic that is worth preserving.

That was a super long way of saying that we set up the huge CRT's in the same room for CE, but it'd be better to have smaller, more maneuverable TV's that we could set up a separate CT station with.

Edit: Also, games like RS3, Wolfenstein, Unreal Championship, and Mech Assault can't be splitscreened and will need as many stations as we can get. We have a bunch of modded original boxes, but we could definitely use more small CRT's to make the most out of them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT, but the song in Spartan's montage called "Propane Nightmares" was my fucking jam back in CoD4 and I'm getting all the nostalgias mixed on with the hype.

10/10, would recommend over Ubernick

OT, but the song in Spartan's montage called "Propane Nightmares" was my fucking jam back in CoD4 and I'm getting all the nostalgias mixed on with the hype.

10/10, would recommend over Ubernick

A lot of my favorite songs back in the day used to come from H2 montages

Anyone else cringe when reading old posts? 

http://forums.majorleaguegaming.com/showthread.php?t=8006021

throw back

I cringe at all the posts I make.

EDIT:

Speaking of old posts, I was looking through my bookmarks and holy Mary mother of Joseph I found the pettiest official B.net weekly update to ever be had.

@@TTUVAPOR

Have you seen it?

EDITEDIT:

I swear to the Forerunners I pressed the edit button.

Learn to @ me noob <3

Biding on multiple xbox's on Ebay.  Went to a entertainmart type store last night and they wanted $50 for console alone.  Felt like a rip off.   Also, Cursed Lemon and Sitri linked me to some great tutorials for getting NHE running, or at least H1 Final

We are planning a C.E. LAN in Dallas if anyone is interested. dankSo far it is @, @, @@xSociety and maybe a few others.

Shouldve probably specified (im zuzu) but im not gonna be lanning h1 (live at houston), just knew some of the players and was trying to help you out. Idk if he has a profile here but Talented Trev might know ppl

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shouldve probably specified (im zuzu) but im not gonna be lanning h1 (live at houston), just knew some of the players and was trying to help you out. Idk if he has a profile here but Talented Trev might know ppl

Thx for letting me know man.