I am officially the worst player in the game. Seriously. I took over a month long break from playing much of anything and i absolutely suck now. Press conference for my retirement is coming soon

I am officially the worst player in the game. Seriously. I took over a month long break from playing much of anything and i absolutely suck now. Press conference for my retirement is coming soon

You think you're bad I took like a 5 month break and i'm trying to get back into it but I feel like I have no thumbs. 

You think you're bad I took like a 5 month break and i'm trying to get back into it but I feel like I have no thumbs.

I used to be this way. I would rage so hard cause I was nothing without my aim in halo 2/3, though the breaks would be from getting grounded lol. Now I've played so much halo I just pick up the controller and I'm at like 90% at least. though I'm still far off my peak aiming wise. When I played 8hours a day I would hit everything.

Are the EA servers down? Was trying to get on the BF1 beta, but it says I'm offline.

Edit: Looks like they're back up.

Update: I only got to play one game of Conquest and my freaking weapons didn't load in so I could only run around and die, lmao. :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

wtf. did not expect that type of quality video for a cover song, especially from a guy on these forums. (I haven't watched ur other cover videos)

tumblr_o44ngtqH0y1u39wwro1_500.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude this is awesome! Keep up the good work man. I've listened to a bunch of your videos and am always intrigued by the songs you select as they always seem to give me strong nostalgia despite them never really being the main theme of the game. Lu Bu theme, DK2 song, Doom/Duke, MvC and I'm sure a few others. I'll admit that I actually listen to that DK2 cover quite often and it gives me the chills every time. It's so good. I got the chills again here when it reaches the Aquas part. I might have some sort of weird connection to music from underwater levels apparently.

Thanks for doing this and tagging me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude this is awesome! Keep up the good work man. I've listened to a bunch of your videos and am always intrigued by the songs you select as they always seem to give me strong nostalgia despite them never really being the main theme of the game. Lu Bu theme, DK2 song, Doom/Duke, MvC and I'm sure a few others. I'll admit that I actually listen to that DK2 cover quite often and it gives me the chills every time. It's so good. I got the chills again here when it reaches the Aquas part. I might have some sort of weird connection to music from underwater levels apparently.

Thanks for doing this and tagging me.

Underwater levels are ALWAYS the best. 

is halo a casual title?

It's more pro than every sport combined

is halo coming to pc?

Yes, but only on Mac

will halo ever be good again?

Halo is American so Trump needs to get elected to make it great again

does the halo community seriously play cod?

Only Warzone players

• Upvote (+1) 1

I used to be this way. I would rage so hard cause I was nothing without my aim in halo 2/3, though the breaks would be from getting grounded lol. Now I've played so much halo I just pick up the controller and I'm at like 90% at least. though I'm still far off my peak aiming wise. When I played 8hours a day I would hit everything.

Same way for me. My shot isn't as sharp, but it's still good and decision making only keeps getting better

I stopped playing my xbox one for like 6 months. Only played street fighter and then I even stopped playing that for a couple months.

Hop back on my xbox one, h5 is free. Never was getting frustrated with my shot which used to be my biggest concern in h3. Truth is you don't need to 4shot/5shot/out be someone. That's not what makes someone the better player

is halo a casual title? super casual

is halo coming to pc? lol

will halo ever be good again? when was it ever good?

does the halo community seriously play cod? all day every day, no but srs yes because I like playing other games

wtf. did not expect that type of quality video for a cover song, especially from a guy on these forums. (I haven't watched ur other cover videos)

please tell me youve watched his sanitarium cover by now? Seriously @@Cursed Lemon, Metallica is my favorite and that cover was awesome.