Looks like :kappa: is only for Premium members now.  :mj:

For those that didn't catch the joke, this isn't true.

We change out our smileys a lot, :lxthul:  is basically kappa anyways for here.

The fact that I accidently negged a post so great makes me so, so upset. Sometimes I hate being a mobile user.. I'll pay it back!

No worry, I got you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone here play Unreal Tournament?   The game is really coming along nicely.  I have a blast every time I play it.  Last night I go an unstoppable and it felt so good. 

I wish Nvidia Share would work with the game because I would love to be capturing clips. 

thats actually really odd

Not really. It's much easier to just make a multiplayer game than it is to try and replicate the mission objectives and how the Goldeneye AI functions.

I must be getting old because I think all these twitch/discord emojis are about the stupidest thing ever.  I'm all for memes but seriously.  

Kappa this Kappa that.  

: eggplant : this : eggplant : that

• Downvote (-1) 1

I must be getting old because I think all these twitch/discord emojis are about the stupidest thing ever.  I'm all for memes but seriously.  

Kappa this Kappa that.  

As someone who despises this new age of Twitch/YouTube personalities where they act like man-children, I don't see anything wrong with the emojis. It's just an easy way to express an emotion without typing it. Nothing different than a smile face.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As someone who despises this new age of Twitch/YouTube personalities where they act like man-children, I don't see anything wrong with the emojis. It's just an easy way to express an emotion without typing it. Nothing different than a smile face.

:thinking:

I must be getting old because I think all these twitch/discord emojis are about the stupidest thing ever. I'm all for memes but seriously.

Kappa this Kappa that.

To a certain extent yeah. It's obnoxious and lazy

Don't mind he kappa face, but it does go quite overboard on stuff like Facebook

As someone who despises this new age of Twitch/YouTube personalities where they act like man-children

You mean the overly (fake) hype/dysfunctional shit?

And don't get me started on the whole begging for likes/sub (youtube) shit. I rarely watch videos because its hard to find a good youtuber that doesn't annoy me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You mean the overly (fake) hype/dysfunctional shit?

And don't get me started on the whole begging for likes/sub (youtube) shit. I rarely watch videos because its hard to find a good youtuber that doesn't annoy me.

Also don't forget the pretensios shit. Total biscuit is a perfect example.

What should be said: "Halo 5 didn't launch with Forge mode and 343 is disguising an incomplete game with "free updates"."

Total Biscuit speak: "Halo 5, an interesting take on the sci-fi genre of first-person shooters did not launch with the Forge mode. 343 Industries made a worthwhile comment on the matter and said that it will be in a "free update" but in actuality it's an incomplete game. This got me contemplating on the subject matter."

Like holy shit I don't know how people can listen to that guy. He just loves to hear himself talk and all he does is reinforce what people already know. If you break down what he's actually saying, it's basic and simple shit that anyone who has been paying attention to the game industry will already know. And don't get me started on Extra Credits.

XboxAhhoy is one of the few YouTubers that puts out quality content that teaches you new things for video games. And he does all that with just content and information without forced overreactions or attempting to use more words to make himself sound smarter than what he really is. It's refreshing to still have people like that making videos.

My XBL gold expired today. I've had gold straight for about 9 and a half years but I don't even get on for Halo anymore. The XB1 really doesn't have much that interests me, especially with a PC that can play any of the multiplatform games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also don't forget the pretensios shit. Total biscuit is a perfect example.

What should be said: "Halo 5 didn't launch with Forge mode and 343 is disguising an incomplete game with "free updates"."

Total Biscuit speak: "Halo 5, an interesting take on the sci-fi genre of first-person shooters did not launch with the Forge mode. 343 Industries made a worthwhile comment on the matter and said that it will be in a "free update" but in actuality it's an incomplete game. This got me contemplating on the subject matter."

Like holy shit I don't know how people can listen to that guy. He just loves to hear himself talk and all he does is reinforce what people already know. If you break down what he's actually saying, it's basic and simple shit that anyone who has been paying attention to the game industry will already know. And don't get me started on Extra Credits.

XboxAhhoy is one of the few YouTubers that puts out quality content that teaches you new things for video games. And he does all that with just content and information without forced overreactions or attempting to use more words to make himself sound smarter than what he really is. It's refreshing to still have people like that making videos.

That's like your opinion man...