I keep lagging out of h5 and only h5. Is that an issue in their end?

Same problem since day 1. 343 won't fix it for some reason so I had no choice but to just quit. Maybe Halo 6 will work.

I keep lagging out of h5 and only h5. Is that an issue in their end?

Same problem since day 1. 343 won't fix it for some reason so I had no choice but to just quit. Maybe Halo 6 will work.

Time Warner Cable?

I think Holmes came out and said it was down to TWC to fix it.

Time Warner Cable?

I think Holmes came out and said it was down to TWC to fix it.

yeah it sucks, I really wanted to play infection after not touching this game for months in hope that the lag would be fixed but it just lags too hard and becomes unplayable. At this point I doubt we will ever see a fix. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That feel when a Green Dragon bot jacked your Runescape account while you stopped playing for a while and sold all your stuff

lmao

Damn it guys I'm a filthy casual nowadays. It feels like it has been months since I last played a Halo game and that was Campaign. Lolol

Are the new Halo 5 updates any good? Is it worth downloading and installing the last 2?

Every time I leave Halo I always come back. Once a Halo Fanatic always a Halo Fanatic I suppose. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn it guys I'm a filthy casual nowadays. It feels like it has been months since I last played a Halo game and that was Campaign. Lolol

Are the new Halo 5 updates any good? Is it worth downloading and installing the last 2?

Sure. 

Here's a look at what you've missed:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/memories-of-reach

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/ghosts-of-meridian

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think not installing them is an option if u want to play the game. They do add to the game though, i enjoy it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright thanks man!

I don't think not installing them is an option if u want to play the game. They do add to the game though, i enjoy it.

I'm not that casual haha. I meant if it was worth downloading and playing, Cheers

Just thought of something and looked for the highest attending halo events. Apparently such a list doesnt exist, and google wants to tell me the top 10 esports prize pools smh. 

also htf do i notify someone who has a damn space in their name

Just thought of something and looked for the highest attending halo events. Apparently such a list doesnt exist, and google wants to tell me the top 10 esports prize pools smh. 

@@Jake Teh Nub

Just like you would for any other member?

I can tell you personally that Meadowlands 08, Orlando 08, Columbus 09,10 and 12 were all extremely well attended.

Some events known for poor attendance are San Diego 08, Toronto 08, and Providence '11.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You could ask adam on twitter/link him this post/include hardways post asking him if it sounded right/what he'd add onto it or something.

Has anyone else been getting some odd melee registrations or lack of registrations since the last update/past couple of days?  I've been getting some really annoying melees that have as much effectiveness as whipping my enemy with a wet towel...

It could be my own net but a couple of guys I play with have been experiencing the same thing.

weird, it works half the time

@

@ 

It's super weird.

@

@ 

It's super weird.

@@Hard Way @@Hard Way @@Hard Way

yeah sometimes i have to go find their profile, copy their forum hotlink profile then paste it before the @ before it works. hmm maybe it might have issues if they've had a name change. will keep in mind