That moment when you ask @@Batchford to invite you to a game of star wars battlefront beta but he was playing with friends that are too cool for me, then I match against him and he kills me at the start.

Had to go Faze MLG QuikSkop3z on his ass. I killed him off spawn too  with another shot but it didnt fit in the clip for whatever reason, i thought it was funny anyhow.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/GenORANGE/video/12189400

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've accumulated seven hours trying to steal fairy flute from hilgigars...I'd love to strangle whoever came up with the steal mechanics in ff9.

Since most of the nerds who care post on OT of GD just gonna make a quick SFV post ignore me if you aren't interested in SFV

tagging wont work but ill try PMing this to anyone who cares

I forgot the rest but this will be open to anyone on TB who is buying SFV. I made a discord chat (Don't need to sign up or anything as there is a browser version) for SFV.

Link:

https://discord.gg/0ovoqyNKMeomGYhI

• Upvote (+1) 1

Capcom doing things the right way.

Story mode not ready so they're releasing it for free later on.

All DLC Wil be able to be purchased through in game points or you can buy the whole package with RLmoney

Thread is really dead and no one goes to GG thread while everyone who plays SF goes to OT of GD. Just easier to post here to get everyone

You right. We could try tho. Make things easier to follow if people consistently went to that thread like the smash thread

It would be great if we had an area of the Beyond forums dedicated to Street Fighter.

OT of GD is just an off topic discussion board, basically. Its never really been about off topic Halo lol. Basically the same usual people coming in and chatting, with the few randoms that do ask questions here and there.

But it would make sense to keep the SF thread active, that way if users do get interested in trying it out they see its active etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i think... I just found out that you can use XBL gold on my second account, as long as one of those accounts is a gold subscriber? Or whats the deal with that? Can i have as many as i want? or is something just messed up...

So i think... I just found out that you can use XBL gold on my second account, as long as one of those accounts is a gold subscriber? Or whats the deal with that? Can i have as many as i want? or is something just messed up...

It's been like that since day 1 on the Xbox One. As long as one user has a gold account linked to the Xbox, all users have the same access.

Interesting... Thats actually pretty lame in some ways. That amount of smurf accounts being made, must be just stupid. 

You have no idea.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Today was the first time I was rejected a fist bump after winning a set in a Smash Bros tournament because I used a top tier character. I don't understand why these types of people even play if they can't handle a loss. Being salty after losing is how you never improve and nobody will want to be around you.

Bonus: also some little kid probably around 11 years old told me this when I was "in his way hogging a setup": "Move out of the fucking way bitch before I call my black squad on your cracker ass." LOL, talk about no manners.

Today was the first time I was rejected a fist bump after winning a set in a Smash Bros tournament because I used a top tier character. I don't understand why these types of people even play if they can't handle a loss. Being salty after losing is how you never improve and nobody will want to be around you.

Bonus: also some little kid probably around 11 years old told me this when I was "in his way hogging a setup": "Move out of the fucking way bitch before I call my black squad on your cracker ass." LOL, talk about no manners.

Being salty ruins any chance you have of A. People liking you B. Seeing what you did wrong and C. Just causes you to make even more dumb mistakes. These guys aren't worth the time you put in to beat them.

Of course I can't talk much since I flipped shit yesterday playing H1 with @ LOL. Difference is that games broken.

• Upvote (+1) 1