What an incredible weekend of football

Yeah. United shit on Liverpool.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

SFV easily. No crazy links for BnBs, no more Focus Attack, V-trigger system is great (finally a system that isn't completely universal like parry/Focus and different for every character), commitment is legit, Crush Counter mechanic is a cool new mechanic for SF, faster paced, higher damage, etc. 

Main issue I have with the game are some of the normals for the most part

They deal some good damage. Some characters use them so far for their BnBs but I'm not super sure for the most part. Still like TCs because they do some decent damage and are easy for newer players while higher leveled players will use more advanced stuff when the game keeps developing

That's good for me then(?) I play a pretty basic Honda. Don't have a lot of crazy combos, but that's just because i'm being lazy lol. Biggest combo i do is jab>Heavy hands>heavy kick(or jab>jab>... or cr.shrt>jab...) or jab>Heavy hands>jab>heavy hands.

But even tho i only know small combos i still manage to win more than i lose. I'm getting close to 3000pp(if that means anything) and beating players who are Bs to A+(mostly Bs and B+ tho)

I'm looking forward to the game, but it lacks some hype characters like gat, Akuma and Dudley

I hope they change the look of the training room. Looks even more plain in SFV

I'd really like a SF4 stage bundle in SFV. WOuld really like to see some of SF4's stages with those graphics

Solar Eclipse

Beautiful Bay

Morning Mist Bay

and there's a few others i really like

So last week, my Xbone got dunked when our basement flooded.

It's an odd feeling, pouring water out of your console, an odder feeling still of realizing that, thanks to Mother Nature, you've probably played your last Halo match. My next investment will go in a new PC. Two Xbox Ones and a PS4 later, I think that's the last straw with me and consoles.

It's not like I'd been playing an awful lot lately anyway as I've been diving back into Street Fighter, but it feels like a chapter has finally closed. Sad, but it was time.

It's an odd feeling, pouring water out of your console, an odder feeling still of realizing that, thanks to Mother Nature, you've probably played your last Halo match. My next investment will go in a new PC. Two Xbox Ones and a PS4 later, I think that's the last straw with me and consoles.

It's not like I'd been playing an awful lot lately anyway as I've been diving back into Street Fighter, but it feels like a chapter has finally closed. Sad, but it was time.

So are you telling me that I will never hear your detective voice ever again?

So are you telling me that I will never hear your detective voice ever again?

The next time I have a cold and I'm up at 4:30 AM, I will send you an entire film noir script in my detective voice.

Or read forum posts in that voice, I dunno. I mean, I'm still gonna be around TB, at least.

This sucks :( 

Yea you have your priorities right, too many consoles to pass through.

If you get Street Fighter V let me know! So far I know Lazer, Mayday, Avenger, Deucey (I think), Omnipotent, Batchford, I and a few others i forget are all grabbing the game. Some of us might have to get it a bit later since its a new console (its a 50/50 for me) but we can make a small TB SFV skype/Discord chat later on

That's good for me then(?) I play a pretty basic Honda. Don't have a lot of crazy combos, but that's just because i'm being lazy lol. Biggest combo i do is jab>Heavy hands>heavy kick(or jab>jab>... or cr.shrt>jab...) or jab>Heavy hands>jab>heavy hands.

But even tho i only know small combos i still manage to win more than i lose. I'm getting close to 3000pp(if that means anything) and beating players who are Bs to A+(mostly Bs and B+ tho)

I'm looking forward to the game, but it lacks some hype characters like gat, Akuma and Dudley

I hope they change the look of the training room. Looks even more plain in SFV

I'd really like a SF4 stage bundle in SFV. WOuld really like to see some of SF4's stages with those graphics

Solar Eclipse

Beautiful Bay

Morning Mist Bay

and there's a few others i really like

For you, yeah. I mean there will be execution heavy characters (Karin) 

And yea its preferences but a Makoto character would've been great. I think Necalli will be cool to watch even if I wont be maining him. Rashid is imo the most unique character with his wind fire balls

Some of the stages already look dope. Mainly Karins, The NZ one and lauras

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you get Street Fighter V let me know! So far I know Lazer, Mayday, Avenger, Deucey (I think), Omnipotent, Batchford, I and a few others i forget are all grabbing the game. Some of us might have to get it a bit later since its a new console (its a 50/50 for me) but we can make a small TB SFV skype/Discord chat later on

Sounds good to me, man. I'll likely be picking it up day one, so if any of you are playing, hit me up on Steam (same as username). Crossplay between PS4 and PC is a fantastic thing, too, so when you get that group chat up, lemme know!

My Xbox One is working fine and I'm in the same boat of going to PC only. This generation legitimately sucks for Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo and all the sides are fighting each other on which shit taste better.

And it's not like consoles have just been lacking in quality since the start of the 8th generation. It happened midway into the 7th generation. Xbox was chasing the Wii market while dropping its core fanbase and Playstation was focusing more on graphics and hiring B-class writers so they can impress every gamer that has never picked up a book.

I've been playing the new season of Diablo 3 recently, Mount and Blade: Warband, and Quake Live since mid-November. The only Xbox exclusive that I'm looking forward to is Crackdown 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if that games turns out to be disappointing too. I'm already saving up to get a new PC setup so I can get out of this console business completely.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For you, yeah. I mean there will be execution heavy characters (Karin) 

And yea its preferences but a Makoto character would've been great. I think Necalli will be cool to watch even if I wont be maining him. Rashid is imo the most unique character with his wind fire balls

Some of the stages already look dope. Mainly Karins, The NZ one and lauras

gat and Akuma are the most bad ass characters in SF4 and in SF in general. Dudley's boxing is pure style. SFV needs those 3 and you got a sick roster. add who ever else after that.  edit: If it was up to me you'd have 

Ryu, Akuma, Sagat, Bison, Balrog, Zangief, Chun-Li, Dudley, Dhalsim and Vega(i really like the what they did with Vega in 5 and i'm not a fan of Vega)

Then add around that. 

Makoto is actually pretty sick, but she looks plain jane

I unno how i feel about Necalli. I like some of his moves, but i unno about those caveman stomps. 

I'm looking forward to seeing Rashid in that hands of a good player. I expect some crazy stuff out of him

Karin's is easily the best stage 

The shadaloo HQ(if that's the name of it) looks really nice actually. I like it better than SF4's boss stage(the secret lab)

All of them look pretty good so far actually. Don't think there's one stage i've seen that i was disappointed with

Sounds good to me, man. I'll likely be picking it up day one, so if any of you are playing, hit me up on Steam (same as username). Crossplay between PS4 and PC is a fantastic thing, too, so when you get that group chat up, lemme know!

Do you play SF4 on PC? 

I don't have a PS4 atm so i'll be getting SFV on PC 

My Xbox One is working fine and I'm in the same boat of going to PC only. This generation legitimately sucks for Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo and all the sides are fighting each other on which shit taste better.

And it's not like consoles have just been lacking in quality since the start of the 8th generation. It happened midway into the 7th generation. Xbox was chasing the Wii market while dropping its core fanbase and Playstation was focusing more on graphics and hiring B-class writers so they can impress every gamer that has never picked up a book.

I've been playing is the new season of Diablo 3 recently, Mount and Blade: Warband, and Quake Live since mid-November. The only Xbox exclusive that I'm looking forward to is Crackdown 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if that games turns out to be disappointing too. I'm already saving up to get a new PC setup so I can get out of this console business completely.

I unno i felt like Sony started doing some work in the last 3 years of the PS3 era and they still got some interesting games. 

I thought the Xbox we know from OG and the early 360 era was coming back, but it kinda all looks the same still. Games are coming out, but nothing too crazy. Guess you could say that about all 3 consoles th 

Mario Maker is probably the best exclusive that has come out this generation. Never played it, but that infinite replay value is on another level

360 took over for most of last years generation and i feel like it's had a big negative impact on this generation

CoD and Activision has played a big role on that too.Ubisoft followed after. DLC DLC DLC DLC. COPYANDPASTE4LIFE

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I really wish SFV was on Xbox One so I don't have to spend another $500 but I'll do what I must, considering selling my Xbox One and using that money to get a PC because I rarely use my Xbox outside of Netflix but I'm afraid I'll regret it due to my loyalty to Halo. But man... SFV looks so fun.. @ do you have the PC Specs list that is required for SFV to run at max settings or is that information unknown at the moment?

Man I really wish SFV was on Xbox One so I don't have to spend another $500 but I'll do what I must, considering selling my Xbox One and using that money to get a PC because I rarely use my Xbox outside of Netflix but I'm afraid I'll regret it due to my loyalty to Halo. But man... SFV looks so fun.. @ do you have the PC Specs list that is required for SFV to run at max settings or is that information unknown at the moment?

I'm a dumb dumb when it comes to PC things so I'll just re-direct you here http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/204974/pc-beta-specs-thread-post-your-specs-settings-and-performance-results-here

they know much more than I do. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry that happened to you dude, I lost a lot of stuff due to flooding during hurricane sandy so I know that feel, again sorry

If you need help building a PC or anything check out the technology section

Does anyone regularly play Rainbow Six: Siege here? I'm looking for teammates :-)

added.  we'll probably be on a good amount this weekend.

That freaking sucks Rumpojec. But yeah, man save up for a good PC and you won't regret it. I spend so much time on my computer (more than I already used to) for the ability to play all these different games I couldn't before.. Completely worth it. And this coming from a person who only played PC games completely casually and Xbox religiously.

But yeah man, I'm down to make like a little Beyond SFV group or something. I'm definitely getting SFV when it comes out. Only person I have left to try out is FANG because I don't have a PS4. But I've been liking Nash and Laura. Probably going to be the main two I stick to. 

@@Infinity, is there any way we can get a pinned thread with links to all the best forge remakes, some flythroughs of each map, and how to download them?  I thought the forge subforum might have one but it doesn't.

@@Infinity, is there any way we can get a pinned thread with links to all the best forge remakes, some flythroughs of each map, and how to download them?  I thought the forge subforum might have one but it doesn't.

It would belong in the Forge forum but if a Forger wants to maintain a list or compile a collection of lists (I know a lot of people have spreadsheets of Remakes and stuff), I can pin it for you

• Upvote (+1) 1