oh my god this montage at 3:18

halo will never return to its former glory until pros start banging their gfs in montages again

Username checks out.

Thats awesome. How gaming communities should be

Sad to hear to someone go. Who was it?

And Link please ?

Sorry for the late response. We were waiting for the devs to upload it. Here is the montage.

EDIT: Could I ask for a HUGE favor from the Beyond Family? Could you all please like this video, like the positive comments or leave on yourself? I don't like asking for views or comments or stuff, but the developers uploaded this game as a nice gesture for us. Unfortunately, they have made numerous games afterwards and have some angry fans from those newer games and they are disliking what is a tribute video for our passed away friend.

Our friend's name was Teri and his GT was Gemicide. In small communities, everyone ends up knowing each other at one point. In competitive shooters, usually the community is somewhat toxic. I've done my absolute best to help the community and players time and time again, but I know I've rubbed plenty the wrong way. Gemicide is honestly the only person in that community that everyone loved. He sadly passed away at 37 years old.

His goodbye thread is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read. He wrote us a huge letter before he went into surgery incase he didn't make it..

I'm extremely grateful for Uberent for giving us this support and exposure.

a note from the developers at Uber Entertainment - "Thanks to you and the rest of the community for supporting us and keeping MNC alive for this long!  The best compliment for us is that you all care about it and it's affected your lives in a meaningful way. We couldn't ask for anything more."

• Upvote (+1) 3

That montage is so cringe-tacular. i love it.

If you are talking about the one I posted, then yeah it's got some cheesy moments lol. The game is packed with dumb humor. Essentially what you are watching is a futuristic sport / gameshow. It has endorsement sponsors and a commentator and all sorts of crazy stuff.

Here are some of my favorite quotes but there are many many more.

"Welcome, combat fans. It's Pros vs Bots today in a battle that will once and forever answer the question, Who's better at using performance-enhancing supplements: Man or machine?"

"Hioh! It's Monday Night Combat! Hey, folks, before we start, let me give a quick shout-out to the combat hooligans currently in control of upper deck sections 403 to 405. Listen, we've read your list of demands. Please stand by. Hey, if it was me, I'd hold out for more. Haha Hioh! Let's get back to the action."

"You'll notice the combatants are no longer wearing the special memorial patch in honor of League Commissioner Michael White... who, as it turned out, has once again faked his own death to avoid paying back taxes instead of dying in a wood chipper accident as first believed. I wonder who was in that wood chipper then, if it wasn't Michael White.."

"Hey, just a reminder, fans. Fighting, disruptive behavior, and abusive language are prohibited in the stadium... unless it is for the express amusement for any of our wealthy VIP spectators. Who loves ya baby?"

"That's it for us, combat fans. This teleview is copyrighted by MNC for the private use of our audience. Any considering rebroadcasting this teleview or any part of it without MNC's consent need look no further than the tragic circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the Williams family of Toledo, Ohio. Three generations gone in a flash. Tsk, tsk. What a shame."

"Well, it looks like the Icemen are the winners... which is bad news for their fans, who are outnumbered 3 to 1 by the Hotshots combat hooligans waiting outside the arena right now. Lets go live to that action."

• Upvote (+1) 1

xbox games in general

Once you've took a picture or recorded a clip, you should just be able to open it, hit start and select "Share".

Once you've took a picture or recorded a clip, you should just be able to open it, hit start and select "Share".

No I meant games. Like to play digital games with friends.

If you are talking about the one I posted, then yeah it's got some cheesy moments lol. The game is packed with dumb humor. Essentially what you are watching is a futuristic sport / gameshow. It has endorsement sponsors and a commentator and all sorts of crazy stuff.

Here are some of my favorite quotes but there are many many more.

"Welcome, combat fans. It's Pros vs Bots today in a battle that will once and forever answer the question, Who's better at using performance-enhancing supplements: Man or machine?"

"Hioh! It's Monday Night Combat! Hey, folks, before we start, let me give a quick shout-out to the combat hooligans currently in control of upper deck sections 403 to 405. Listen, we've read your list of demands. Please stand by. Hey, if it was me, I'd hold out for more. Haha Hioh! Let's get back to the action."

"You'll notice the combatants are no longer wearing the special memorial patch in honor of League Commissioner Michael White... who, as it turned out, has once again faked his own death to avoid paying back taxes instead of dying in a wood chipper accident as first believed. I wonder who was in that wood chipper then, if it wasn't Michael White.."

"Hey, just a reminder, fans. Fighting, disruptive behavior, and abusive language are prohibited in the stadium... unless it is for the express amusement for any of our wealthy VIP spectators. Who loves ya baby?"

"That's it for us, combat fans. This teleview is copyrighted by MNC for the private use of our audience. Any considering rebroadcasting this teleview or any part of it without MNC's consent need look no further than the tragic circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the Williams family of Toledo, Ohio. Three generations gone in a flash. Tsk, tsk. What a shame."

"Well, it looks like the Icemen are the winners... which is bad news for their fans, who are outnumbered 3 to 1 by the Hotshots combat hooligans waiting outside the arena right now. Lets go live to that action."

Reading all of that in a sports announcer's voice makes it twenty times more hilarious. That is some of the funniest shit I've read on this sight for reasons I can't quite identify. xD

Not sure how many of you actually know the Halo 5 music but yeah, i did this thing

Just thought everybody should know that the latest, greatest, and last ElDewrito update just dropped:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/comments/410f6p/050/

Changelog:
  • New maps - High Ground, Last Resort, Narrows, Standoff, The Pit and Sandtrap
  • IP Banning
  • Audio Channels are now at 1024 instead of 64.

Does it still feel like Halo 3? Is there still sprint, bloom, and slow movement acceleration?

ESPN eSports has launched and will be covering Halo in the future. Can't wait to see who will try to be the "ESPN eSports" of eSports

http://espn.go.com/esports/

Also, Genesis 3 is today! Second largest Melee event, largest Smash 64 event, and largest international Smash 4 event featuring the Japanese Invasion.

Notable Melee entrants: Armada, Hbox, Mango, M2K, PPMD, Plup, Westballz, Wobbles, Axe and more. All top 20 players except Leffen.

Notable Smash 64 entrants: Superboomfan, Isai, Wizzrobe, Tacos and more

Notable Smash Wii U entrants: Zero, Nairo, Dabuz, Esam, Vinnie, Ally, M2K, Mr. R, MVD, False, DKWill and more

Team Japan: Ranai (undisputed best Villager and ranked number 1 in Japan. 2 Stocked Nairo at the Japan vs the World crew battle in Japan), Rain (Sheik and Cloud main. No. 2 in Japan), Choco (ZSS main. No. 4 in Japan), Abadango (Meta Knight, Pac Man, Rosalina, and Mewtwo player. Several top 8 placements in the US. Ranked no. 5 in Japan), Komorikiri (Cloud and Sonic main. No. 6 in Japan), Nietono (Diddy main. Ranked no. 11 in Japan), 9B (best Ryu in the world. Ranked no. 13 in Japan), Earth (Pit main. Ranked no. 14 in Japan).

Stream Schedule:

Does it still feel like Halo 3? Is there still sprint, bloom, and slow movement acceleration?

Most of the worthwhile servers are turning off sprint in favor of default or MLG walking speed, especially those that host Guardian. As for bloom, its still on most weapons, and if a universal toggle is added, its going to be down the line, although I've been spending a bit of my free time setting up competitive gametypes based around the ACC DMR, which has negligible bloom except for at extreme ranges, and so far my initial testing has gone pretty well. Movement acceleration has remained unchanged, unfortunately.

I don't really know what aspects of Halo 3 are most important to you, but obviously map/aesthetic wise the game feels like a straight Halo 3 PC port would with some 343-esque weapons and vehicles textures thrown in. I have a hard time comparing the movement with Halo 3 since a KB/M is so much different than a controller, but ultimately  the gunplay isn't radically different at a competitive level except for perhaps being a little more aware of lag and being able to use some real long-range utility weapons. From the gametypes I've tested, maps with complex or long LOS's play way better with the expanded H:O sandbox than they did in Halo 3's, since long range firefights are more consistent and clean. In some ways, it  sort of feels like a more grounded version of ZBNS, but I'm experimenting with some stuff that would bring it more in line with v7 and CE ideals, in terms of map and weapon design.

I'll probably type more once I'm less tired.

Is anyone else having trouble with youtube? It's working fine on fire fox and explorer but chrome its all fucked up.

What's the actual problem?

Is anyone else having trouble with youtube? It's working fine on fire fox and explorer but chrome its all fucked up.

Are you getting the "Video Unavailable" and the website layout gets messed up? I've had it for the past couple of days on Chrome and have no idea how to fix it

Are you getting the "Video Unavailable" and the website layout gets messed up? I've had it for the past couple of days on Chrome and have no idea how to fix it

Fixed it, If you have AdBlock, go to options and update it.