I wish it was going to be in v4 for Loadouts but oh wellz.  I shall enjoy my loadout of Carbine/Storm Rifle and make people cry

Agreed. I am sad to hear that the BR remains the only starting, though with this patch we might see some changes...maybe. Sad really too. I remember how many people wished Carbine could have been an option to start in H3 and now that we have a carbine that is worth starting and have the option, we don't. Oh well, I hold hope for Ghost to change this.

Agreed. I am sad to hear that the BR remains the only starting, though with this patch we might see some changes...maybe. Sad really too. I remember how many people wished Carbine could have been an option to start in H3 and now that we have a carbine that is worth starting and have the option, we don't. Oh well, I hold hope for Ghost to change this.

Yup.  The spread in the Carbine seems much less than the BR and the Carbine takes more skill than BR IMO and rewards that by giving it a faster kill time.  You can especially tell that when players are one shot, BR is much easier to use than the Carbine if you ask me. 

Same, a change would be nice.  

I'm so glad the BR is the only thing in. If there was more than the BR I wouldn't play

Can you look into it now?

Shouldn't be too hard just to look into the mod history of the channel and ask the mod who banned me what it was for. 

<3

Its not really on the top of our to do list but I will check it out when I have some free time

Its not really on the top of our to do list but I will check it out when I have some free time

qm.gif

qm.gif

qm.gif7f7fcf9e7e4c133fe5b0103acd0fddc7.png

qm.gif

qm.gif

qm.gif7f7fcf9e7e4c133fe5b0103acd0fddc7.png

Im trying to sort through the VIP list at the moment :)  I have to verify Usernames with emails from the indiegogo donations! 

#FUN :saucey:

I'm so glad the BR is the only thing in. If there was more than the BR I wouldn't play

That makes me sad to hear. H3 was the peak of Halo (not that I'm thrilled about that) and at the time there was a want for the Carbine as a starting weapon in competitive Halo. There's something really cool imo about having a having two highly skilled players who are extremely and noticeably skilled with a specific but different weapon and having those guys go head to head. Similar to the pros in COD that excel at Fals (semi) and those that excel at M8's (burst)/An94s (auto). It really creates a dynamic imo. It would do wonders for Halo imo to open up that level of competition with different weapons considering how much closer they are now.

Im trying to sort through the VIP list at the moment :)  I have to verify Usernames with emails from the indiegogo donations! 

#FUN :saucey:

Don't worry you don't have the worst job in the world. 

funny-pictures-the-worst-job-in-the-worl

That makes me sad to hear. H3 was the peak of Halo (not that I'm thrilled about that) and at the time there was a want for the Carbine as a starting weapon in competitive Halo. There's something really cool imo about having a having two highly skilled players who are extremely and noticeably skilled with a specific but different weapon and having those guys go head to head. Similar to the pros in COD that excel at Fals (semi) and those that excel at M8's (burst)/An94s (auto). It really creates a dynamic imo. It would do wonders for Halo imo to open up that level of competition with different weapons considering how much closer they are now.

I disagree with that for halo. I think everyone should start out with the same exact setup. It may work for COD and Shadowrun to have different load outs or classes but I'm almost 98% sure it doesn't work on halo. We have tried it out on TD and v1 and it didn't work. For this game especially we should stick with what we know works.

So, random question. Is E3 getting streamed? If so, what channel? 

So, random question. Is E3 getting streamed? If so, what channel? 

Generally it's Spike TV who does the Xbox conference.  With G4tv dead (I think it is at least), I'd assume spike is doing all the streaming.  IGN also does streaming and many other sites

I disagree with that for halo. I think everyone should start out with the same exact setup. It may work for COD and Shadowrun to have different load outs or classes but I'm almost 98% sure it doesn't work on halo. We have tried it out on TD and v1 and it didn't work. For this game especially we should stick with what we know works.

Problem is, Halo isn't Halo anymore. Although this latest update feels more like Halo than it did before, it's still not core Halo. With so many choices for rifles, I don't believe restrictions should apply to starting weapons when you can find any one of the starting weapons on the map. The only reason you would usually put a weapon on the map is if it gives you an advantage of some kind. With the rifles more similar than they have ever been, why restrict to one rifle? Earlier, AkumaMatata made a post saying the Carbine is awesome now. How many players (noncompetitive) out there think the same, they hear about this competitive community and are turned off by hearing only one weapon and it's one they are not that good at.

If it were up to me, Halo would be a lot closer to it's core and a default rifle would be more evident. However this is Halo 4, and with so many choices, cutting off choices that could showcase talent with a single shot rifle vs a burst weapon is a bad call. Some players excel with a burst weapon, others do better with a semi. Shutting out the semi weapons to me shuts out talent that could be seen and rivals in gunplay that we haven't really got to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Generally it's Spike TV who does the Xbox conference.  With G4tv dead (I think it is at least), I'd assume spike is doing all the streaming.  IGN also does streaming and many other sites

Alright, thanks.

Explain post title please

Off topic of General discussion, pretty much anything that isn't worthy of making a new topic for. Tends to be Halo related but no one really minds if it's something else.

Off topic of General discussion, pretty much anything that isn't worthy of making a new topic for. Tends to be Halo related but no one really minds if it's something else.

AHH i see the abbreviation is what got me

Thank you

in other news: How about dat OP ass light rifle?

AHH i see the abbreviation is what got me

Thank you

in other news: How about dat OP ass light rifle?

Yw and it's awesome, I love it. It seems they tuned down the RoF a tad from what it was in the live stream with Ninja, Ghost and co because it looked a bit OP but still upped it from what it was off launch.

Yw and it's awesome, I love it. It seems they tuned down the RoF a tad from what it was in the live stream with Ninja, Ghost and co because it looked a bit OP but still upped it from what it was off launch.

I have been melted by it so far since the updated, but the ROF is a little lower which is good. The live stream version was ridiculously OP

Its still really strong however i think it is the gun that takes the most accuracy to use and be efficent.

I have been melted by it so far since the updated, but the ROF is a little lower which is good. The live stream version was ridiculously OP

Its still really strong however i think it is the gun that takes the most accuracy to use and be efficent.

Yep, agreed. I'm really happy about this update. I think it's the only one by 343 so far that hasn't been messed up. :)