Less focus on story and characters, more on open world and exploration. Pacing on the story is a bit awkward. Game is massive. 40 hours in and only level 30. Combat is the same with more class options. Character creator isn't all that impressive. Ridiculous amount of content. Soundtrack was composed by Sawano who worked on Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, and more. The overall soundtrack is fantastic. I'd recommend it. Probably the most fun I've had with a game in 2015. Some design choices are a little intrusive though.

I'm going to be getting this game soon. Great to hear its good.

Gotta wait until Summer to play it but it will be a very fun summer with that game. Hopefully Persona 5 comes out soon as well 

I'm going to be getting this game soon. Great to hear its good.

I think it released around the perfect time. There's not many games coming until Feb. I can devote the time into it that this game demands over the next few months.

Also Persona 5 looks so good. Everything they show from it looks incredible

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it released around the perfect time. There's not many games coming until Feb. I can devote the time into it that this game demands over the next few months.

Also Persona 5 looks so good. Everything they show from it looks incredible

Can't wait to grind that game. Also saw your post on Twitter when ZeRo tweeted he was giving Smash lessons, recognized it was you by the profile picture lol.

From what I've seen, mine are a completely different wire from ehat most others have. I don't have the thick rectangle near the input. Very flimsy.

Me and my brother have the same issue. The connector is weak on controllers it doesnt seem to matter what cable you use it will randomly disconnect. Its the same issue with the hdmi port as well. 

Can't wait to grind that game. Also saw your post on Twitter when ZeRo tweeted he was giving Smash lessons, recognized it was you by the profile picture lol.

It's a blast. And yeah he occasionally RTs some of my tweets lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kojima finally left Konami and is in talks to open a new studio with Sony. Thank god he got out

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah  Idon't think you did but it's dope to see lol. And lmao the hype was real haha, I dunno the importance of the play but yea lol. Old people are cool and imo have better attitudes when I talk to them (well usually in a gaming aspect) 

The oldest player I met IRL was at a tournament/local and was a family man. He was a solid player and had his wife and his daughter with him. His daughter (like 6-9 I would say) would actually sit by him to watch his matches in SF and play on her 3ds SF4 lmao. Dude was pretty chill and helpful in leveling up your game from what I recall. his wife seemed to be chilling out and it's a relatively normal thing for them to do. Was pretty dope to see older older people being competitive still even with other priorities coming up in life

I'll try to break down what he did and what I was told he did on the final kill since it's off my POV. There are different classes to the game and he's playing Tank which is a really strong OBJ and defensive class. Prior to the clip we were getting spawn killed over and over by their Gunner, the equivalent of a Spartan with OS standing on a Regen Field with a Mini-Gun.. or the ultimate slayer.

Basically he came out of spawn and charged and stunned the gunner which is huge. Cause of the 2 second stun he takes him out and rushes his support taking out the main slayer and the life line. He then charges the sniper while weak but manages to do a nice charge jump which is the Halo equivalent of Boost Sliding then jumping. MNC is a weird game in the sense where it's incredibly fast, and incredibly slow at the same time. The slow part is taking over map control, and unless you get 4 dead it's hard to push past more than a stage or two. Usually it goes, our immediate base, right outside our base towards middle, middle, outside their base towards middle, their immediate base.

So we went from getting spawn killed to gaining mid map while contesting the outside of their base. It's also about who he killed. Gunner locks us in our base, the support makes it so that gunner doesn't die. The sniper contains everything into their base for the gunner to pick off. Their OBJ players are alive but have no way to back door bots in this scenario, and leaves basically the assault on their team to fight everything.

I'm just floored by this guys passion for the game. He rarely makes plays like that, often goes negative but plays for the OBJ and for fun. To him it's an honor that we want to include him in our matches but for me I'm honored that he'd want to play. MNC is a very weird game with a weird community, however we've had very skilled people touch the game. Early on with Type Z and team ZyN, tons of Shadowrun players, some Halo players that would be around top 32 level in H3, and plenty of other communities. Hell, our MNC guys went on to become the Evolve World Champions.  So this dude is going up against good competition and coming back for more..

Could you imagine playing Halo and getting absolutely embarrassed by this guy? 1229833_10202570481361829_1700455476_n.j

Right in the nostalgia.. It's odd listening to this but not hearing the misc in game noises like grabbing the bananas or coins. Especially in THAT level cause there's a lot you can do right off the start. Please post when you are finished.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Kojima finally left Konami and is in talks to open a new studio with Sony. Thank god he got out

Sony can build a wall Konami can't climb over. I have faith this will turn out for the best.

@@Teapot Ah I sort of get the play now which sounds pretty dope to say the least lol. Old people though can be dope at times and the guy seems like he has a ton of fun with the game

I remember Type Z a little. I recall running games with them in Nexuiz, was a ton of fun in that game. Who else still plays MNC? 

Also, for anyone who likes video game/eSports documentaries, the Street Fighter Snake Eyez one is really, really good imo. Just finished it and it wasn't that long either, was a lot of fun watching it for me at least

Episode 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also just know you will lose a lot. I've heard of players who play for 20+ hours and have yet to win a game, just don't focus on the win, review the tapes and focus on learning more

I don't know if it was 20hrs but i remember getting the xbox achievement "play 100 ranked games" without winning a single one lol.

I don't know if it was 20hrs but i remember getting the xbox achievement "play 100 ranked games" without winning a single one lol.

Lol yea this sort of stuff is pretty common. Just have to accept it 

So, uh, Riot just got bought by Tencent.

That's not good.

Well, they've had 98% of Riot for quite a while now anyway

Well, they've had 98% of Riot for quite a while now anyway

Can't wait to see Chinese citizens playing LoL games as a trial defense.

Lol yea this sort of stuff is pretty common. Just have to accept it 

I do accept it? It doesn't bug me lol. I don't mind losing, or learning. I value self improvement and doing everything you can to do it. Inside and out of gaming.

I'm nearing completion of a Top 10 Must-Know Tricks for Damnation video.  It's got a lot of really good information, and it's presented with a clean, easily digestible voiceover and pace.  I think it's going to help a lot for anyone that struggles on Damnation.  Hopefully I have it up this weekend.  Keep an eye out if you're interested in learning more about Halo 1.  I'll post it once it's uploaded.

I do accept it? It doesn't bug me lol. I don't mind losing, or learning. I value self improvement and doing everything you can to do it. Inside and out of gaming.

Oh I wasn't talking to you specifically when it comes to accepting it, just in general as a competitive player