Just got Fallout spoiled for me mere hours before launch. Oh well, the side quests better be GOAT.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the 360 backwards compatibility list has been released and no Halo Reach or Halo Wars, but they will be coming in the future.

I was just going to post the same thing. It pisses me off that they advertise Reach and Halo Wars but don't make it backwards compatible. I bet they'll make Sonic 06 compatible first.

I was just going to post the same thing. It pisses me off that they advertise Reach and Halo Wars but don't make it backwards compatible. I bet they'll make Sonic 06 compatible first.

It's nice to see that it's listed as a confirmed game though. I think they were a bit misleading with the photo, and people looked into it too much but I don't see why Reach isn't coming out in the first batch when it was so up front. I've talked to the guy who created the backwards compatibility program and mentioned Shadowrun a million times hoping he would leak something, but hasn't.

I'm afraid that they won't get it working if they already haven't.

Just got Fallout spoiled for me mere hours before launch. Oh well, the side quests better be GOAT.

Man, sorry to hear that :/

But you know that Fallout's best times are in it's side quests/random adventures. Story is usually it's weakest aspect.

Still sucks though...

The guy who created the backwards compatibility program said..

"This is just month one, don't give up hope on shadowrun".   :ghost:  :ghost:  :ghost:

Is Blops 1 actually going to be back comp? If so thats pretty cool, probably my favorite cod game. Figured Activistion was going to do something with the games on x1 for more money and weren't going to allow any to be back comp.

@@Saucey @@CyReN @@Clicked

just signed up for the 2v2 tournament for tomorrow and I just wanted to mention how simple the process was and how great it looks. To be honest I don't know what something like this entails but it's really clean and easy to figure out. Great addition to the site! Hope it makes things easier on who ever runs them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Blops 1 actually going to be back comp? If so thats pretty cool, probably my favorite cod game. Figured Activistion was going to do something with the games on x1 for more money and weren't going to allow any to be back comp.

Yeah. They only mentioned Black Ops 1 though, nothing on any of the Modern Warfare titles or Black Ops 2. Makes me think Activision is going to remaster them and release at full price.

Yeah. They only mentioned Black Ops 1 though, nothing on any of the Modern Warfare titles or Black Ops 2. Makes me think Activision is going to remaster them and release at full price.

BO2 was so fuckin' fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah me too but I don't really care

I hope they do a "CoD Collection", just to watch it work flawlessly and shove it in 343s face.

Well...that was a bit petty of me....

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not like Bethesda's writing has ever been one of their strong points. I don't know the spoilers, but I'm sure when I complete the Fallout 4 story, I'll be rolling my eyes like every other of their games. I play them for the exploration.

After watching my friends stream I might have to grab fallout 4. Didn't like 3 but this game looks nice

Anybody play the Battlefront Beta on Xbox One?

I can return one of my B2G1 Free Target deal games and get $40 off the PS4 version, or just use my $60 XBL credit and get the XB1 version.

Was it really ugly (to a distracting degree?)? How was the performance? Hard to see enemies? Etc.

For reference, the PS4 version ran at a higher framerate (mostly ~60fps) and at 900p and the X1 version was closer to 50fps at 720p (ew).

Is the PS4 version $20 better? Is basically what I'm asking. 

I can return one of my B2G1 Free Target deal games and get $40 off the PS4 version, or just use my $60 XBL credit and get the XB1 version.

Was it really ugly (to a distracting degree?)? How was the performance? Hard to see enemies? Etc.

For reference, the PS4 version ran at a higher framerate (mostly ~60fps) and at 900p and the X1 version was closer to 50fps at 720p (ew).

Don't buy it because the game is ass. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It looked just fine on the X1, but I was more focused on the game design problems and lack of content in the final game. I'd recommend saving the money or getting Fallout 4 if you haven't already.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the advice boys. Gonna keep my physical copy of BLOPS3 and check out Battlefront later on. 

I'll save my credit for The Division or some shit. 

RIP mcc. I still hold that it would have been better as just halo 2 remastered with more/better maps. That way they'd be able o grab more money later with halo 3 remastered. Oh well.

Battlefront beta bored me stuff after 2 hours. Fun but it seems more like a games for gold grab than anything. Blops 3 exports is gonna be fun to watch.

RIP mcc. I still hold that it would have been better as just halo 2 remastered with more/better maps. That way they'd be able o grab more money later with halo 3 remastered. Oh well.

Battlefront beta bored me stuff after 2 hours. Fun but it seems more like a games for gold grab than anything. Blops 3 exports is gonna be fun to watch.

Yeah the game definitely would've benefited more if it was just a H2 remaster.

Why does MSFT and 343i have to make things more complicated than they need to be?

Would've been leas work for them too. Would've sold as much.

So everyone stop playing MCC now that H5 is out?

Still play it every Sunday, cause, split screen

Battlefront felt more like an experience. The presentation is amazing and everything going on around you is fun to watch, but the mechanics and content were not great

If Reach was playable people would (from a general game design aspect) see how much content is in that game, the cleaner artstyle and superiour UI. It would shit all over H5.

The downgrade is kind of embarassing. Except Spectator mode.

#entertinfoilhattheyhavedoneitbecauseofthosereasonsmode