Why's this site so unviewable on mobile? Seriously I'm getting thrown to the app store constantly and  ads like Uber literally fill up the page. Had to stop going on mobile considering how irritating it got.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Soon.

I couldn't help myself (and I don't know anything).

I'd buy a Beyond weapon skin

Why's this site so unviewable on mobile? Seriously I'm getting thrown to the app store constantly and  ads like Uber literally fill up the page. Had to stop going on mobile considering how irritating it got.

Hey man, we feel you. I hate it. 

So here is what we did. I terminated our agreement with the current ad network, and we joined a different (better one). I explained this problem to them that we have been having on and off for the past 6 months with mobile redirects, and they assured me it will be better. 

Its been a constant battle where I am having multiple links and ads blocked, but then the same ads resurface being served from different links. Its like you cut the head off of the dragon and 3 more grow back type of a scenario. 

Anyways, the new network will fare better as far as mobile browsing is concerned.

• Upvote (+1) 8

6b9493c473403ffb8a9852efae75e42e.png

e5ea2bd853f548e1190ffe715a92a243.png

So this happened.

And to protect my vast reputation, I lost because it was a Doubles match and my teammate didn't use a BR once the entire match. Or maybe it's more fair to say that he used an AR the entire match, because he didn't touch other weapons either.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So this happened.

And to protect my vast reputation, I lost because it was a Doubles match and my teammate didn't use a BR once the entire match. Or maybe it's more fair to say that he used an AR the entire match, because he didn't touch other weapons either.

should have played along. smh.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fix your game and give me Halo 5 early!!!!11!11! :kappa:

I'll make the 4sk Magnum, remove sprint, and I'll give it to you in the next hour or so.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll make the 4sk Magnum, remove sprint, and I'll give it to you in the next hour or so.

:weback:

So this happened.

Reminds me of the time people tweeted us post-MCC launch telling us to fix the game, thinking we were the developers.

Anyone with a ElGatoH60?

I'm getting black screen on my tv multiple times while my console is on. Any ideas why? Google isn't helping much haha.

Anyone with a ElGatoH60?

I'm getting black screen on my tv multiple times while my console is on. Any ideas why? Google isn't helping much haha.

Common problem. You can check the legato forums and well as YouTube has some very thorough fixes.

Common problem. You can check the legato forums and well as YouTube has some very thorough fixes.

Tried several things and nothing works. Sometimes it even happens while I'm playing online lol.

Reminds me of the time people tweeted us post-MCC launch telling us to fix the game, thinking we were the developers.

And you still haven't.

And you still haven't.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Have this:

h2_mp_relic.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you for your continued patience.

Have this:

h2_mp_relic.jpg

Is that running at the actual ingame framerate?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey man, we feel you. I hate it.

So here is what we did. I terminated our agreement with the current ad network, and we joined a different (better one). I explained this problem to them that we have been having on and off for the past 6 months with mobile redirects, and they assured me it will be better.

Its been a constant battle where I am having multiple links and ads blocked, but then the same ads resurface being served from different links. Its like you cut the head off of the dragon and 3 more grow back type of a scenario.

Anyways, the new network will fare better as far as mobile browsing is concerned.

Dear god thank you saucey.

Boy, there is a significant drop-off in quality from Season 1 to Season 2 of Hunt The Truth.

Is that running at the actual ingame framerate?

1 frames/forever

Confirmed bc I am yellow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am disappointed that someone from BE decided to delete the thread criticising 343's studio head based off of her decisions and track record.

I am disappointed that someone from BE decided to delete the thread criticising 343's studio head based off of her decisions and track record.

I am disappointed someone from the community would sign up on a throwaway account and spam witch hunt threads on the forums.