Completely random but I fucking love that I can order a new CPU on Amazon and it is going to arrive in less than ten hours.

Completely random but I fucking love that I can order a new CPU on Amazon and it is going to arrive in less than ten hours.

Amazon is top tier, end.

I am so bad at Gears of War.  I don't want to be bad at it.  I like the game, and I want to be good at it.  But I can't make my body be good at the game.  Any and all help is appreciated.

I'm rocking a .50 k/d at the moment, had a decent 1.25 in Gears 3. All my Gears magic is gone in mp :cry:

• Upvote (+1) 2

blops 3 is so much fun lol. Think im digging this beta more than h5 tbh

It's been mad long since I played Gears but learn to do well wall bouncing/1v1s, positioning (snub pistol is nasty in GoW1 IIRC to punish bad positioning) and know power weapon times and whatnot. 

I played with the new Razer Xbox One controller today at the Razer booth during the Pros and Joes thing they were doing.

- ABXY had little to no feedback, could barley tell I was pressing it

- Short trigger, felt like I was stalling with my shots, might just take some getting use to

- definitely us a different feeling than a regular Xbox one controller, also just takes getting use to

- short analogs, honestly really liked these, just felt really easy to pick up and use

- bumpers were also a little strange as far as pressing them went, but never had any problems with them.

- I didn't use the buttons on the back of the controller. They were programmed R and L and I had no time to try and change them.

- I also had nothing to test the chat buttons with, we played MCC with no mic, no sound, no headset.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me, Mayday, oh4 and probably some other people. I rarely play the game anymore but I would say I'm better than intro tournament players. Got Qs?

Do you know how to play SSBPM online on the homebrew version?

You can use netplay. Not sure about the homebrew version but I know there is a way.

Played Gears UE for a long time today and had a fucking blast. I think my biggest complaint right now is having to shoot a downed enemy 2-3 times with the shotty to get the kill. Definitely going to be my go-to game for a while.

you can only play online using the hackless version, not the homebrew version. Most people use dolphin netplay anyway because it has less lag even with adapters considered. + netplay can be HD

You need decent CPU for Dolphin to run so if you don't have a good comp you're stumped

You need decent CPU for Dolphin to run so if you don't have a good comp you're stumped

nah there are guides for ppl even with shit cpu so as long as ur laptop aint 10 years old u should be alright.

I mean ofc you won't get that crisp 1080p but 360p swag

I am surprised no one is talking about Lawbreakers. I thought there would be lots of interest on this site given it is a Q3A/UT style arena shooter.

I am surprised no one is talking about Lawbreakers. I thought there would be lots of interest on this site given it is a Q3A/UT style arena shooter.

But it's not anything like them...

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I played two matches of the Black Ops 3 Beta. When you get the final kill in two matches in a row, along with over a 2.0 K/D in each match, and you still don't enjoy the game, that's when you know that you really don't like it.

Yes, TreyArch makes the best Call of Duty games, but it still has all the same core faults as the others. I'm glad that there is a good amount of shooters coming out this year (GoW: UE, Halo 5, Star Wars: BF) so I don't have to buy another CoD game out of boredom.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I played two matches of the Black Ops 3 Beta. When you get the final kill in two matches in a row, along with over a 2.0 K/D in each match, and you still don't enjoy the game, that's when you know that you really don't like it.

Yes, TreyArch makes the best Call of Duty games, but it still has all the same core faults as the others. I'm glad that there is a good amount of shooters coming out this year (GoW: UE, Halo 5, Star Wars: BF) so I don't have to buy another CoD game out of boredom.

It feels even easier than Titanfall to me. Had no intentions to buy it to begin with, and the beta has certainly sealed that decision. Gameplay aside, the H5 beta was much less buggy.

I ended up getting $30 off my pre order of Blops 3 on Amazon. Thought it was solid so I decided I wasn't going to cancel once I got my code. Now I'm kind of meh after playing it for a bit and am thinking of canceling my pre order and just using that deal to get the deluxe edition of Battlefront

I ended up getting $30 off my pre order of Blops 3 on Amazon. Thought it was solid so I decided I wasn't going to cancel once I got my code. Now I'm kind of meh after playing it for a bit and am thinking of canceling my pre order and just using that deal to get the deluxe edition of Battlefront

Is the deluxe for PC only?

Blops 3 is actually really solid TBH. I don't get why you all hate on the game so much. We all get it you don't like COD so why do you always bash it? You know you won't like it

• Upvote (+1) 1

5mvxqyZ.png

Hm, doesn't seem worth it. Notice the "(instant access)", meaning that standard edition buyers will get them sooner or later through progression. The only things that are exclusives are the emotes and I don't even know what those do.

Blops 3 is actually really solid TBH. I don't get why you all hate on the game so much. We all get it you don't like COD so why do you always bash it? You know you won't like it

Actually I used to like CoD a lot. I played CoD4, MW2 and Blops1 a considerable amount. When MW3 released I started to lose interest, Blops2 was nice but still felt like a departure from what I liked about CoD. Ghosts and AW were terrible, and now Blops3 is better than AW but still nowhere close to the game that CoD4 was let alone Blops2. I think to me it was better when it was simpler with more predictable engagements. Now you can put 3 attachments on your weapons, jump all over the place, shoot while sprinting in a twitch shooter, etc.

EDIT: I know people here found Titanfall underwhelming but not only is Titanfall silky smooth, I think it manages to do the things CoD is trying to do better. Just a thought.

Passage is really cool, as is Braid. If you haven't played either yet, you're in for a treat. Passage isn't necessarily "fun", but the various ways to play it is really interesting. Braid is just phenomenal in general, but the "true" ending is bizarre beyond belief.

Didn't you have a money match at Evo this year in Catherine and play in the Tekken 7 tournament? How'd those go?

Didn't get to go to Evo this year. Hurt my arm in a car accident less than a month before, decided not to go because of it. Postponed the MM against DacidBro in Catherine. First Evo I missed in 4 years :(