I'd be up for organising a Beyond get-together in London if there were enough people about and interested. I'd offer to host in my flat but i can barely fit my own fat ass in there let alone 10 other neckbeards. 

You know what would be worth donating to? A Beyond and Astro hosted/sponsored OG H1/H2 Lan tourny. OG boxes/games, not mcc.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This fall, @@Batchford will be producing and starring in his own musical entitled "Where Are My Bullets Going?". Plot TBA, we're not sure whether to make it a tragic comedy or a high-brow mystery.

I was in a hilarious lobby in Advanced Warfare. Game session closed on me and I wanted to join back in but couldn't. Times like this make me miss the Xbox 360 where you can join recent players. Hopefully they change that because the Xbox One is terrible compared to the 360.

This fall, @@Batchford will be producing and starring in his own musical entitled "Where Are My Bullets Going?". Plot TBA, we're not sure whether to make it a tragic comedy or a high-brow mystery.

I'll write the music.

@@Batchford, I've been on a different island this past week for a training exercise. Some of us were supposed to come back today, and the rest of us tomorrow, but there's a hurricane on top of our heads right now and they won't let any Chinooks take off to pick us up. Looks like I might be here a bit longer :( you should stream. I'm bored out of my God damn mind.

a donation campaign for some fruity ass shit like "we need money to buy capri suns for our sick Beyond LAN party"

Only if you stream it :halo:

I'd be up for organising a Beyond get-together in London if there were enough people about and interested. I'd offer to host in my flat but i can barely fit my own fat ass in there let alone 10 other neckbeards. 

qKq1nON.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Whenever  I get my real house(not the townhouse I currently have), I swear I'll host Halo Lan's that everyone can just show up and we will play. (Currently in Maryland, murica)

Whenever  I get my real house(not the townhouse I currently have), I swear I'll host Halo Lan's that everyone can just show up and we will play. (Currently in Maryland, murica)

Can the title still be "Mary had a Little LAN"

• Upvote (+1) 3

The gears of war UE launch is everything I wish MCC was. m$ can you just pay epic games to fix MCC?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll write the music.

@@Batchford, I've been on a different island this past week for a training exercise. Some of us were supposed to come back today, and the rest of us tomorrow, but there's a hurricane on top of our heads right now and they won't let any Chinooks take off to pick us up. Looks like I might be here a bit longer :( you should stream. I'm bored out of my God damn mind.

just saw this, back on the stream grind tho

The gears of war UE launch is everything I wish MCC was. m$ can you just pay epic games to fix MCC?

Epic didn't make GoW: UE, The Coalition made it.

Can the title still be "Mary had a Little LAN"

Yes it can be, I dont even know how many years this has been going on but....it WILL HAPPEN.

Yes it can be, I dont even know how many years this has been going on but....it WILL HAPPEN.

a year I think. lol if I had an actual job it would be much easier to get to. If Halo is alive in 3 years, I'll come thru lol.

a year I think. lol if I had an actual job it would be much easier to get to. If Halo is alive in 3 years, I'll come thru lol.

Yeah I think its coming on 2 years since Cujjer mentioned it, by the time everything falls into place, I will host that LAN. Mark my words.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I think its coming on 2 years since Cujjer mentioned it, by the time everything falls into place, I will host that LAN. Mark my words.

I am attending and raping everyone in attendance. (in game and out  :lxthul:  :kappa: )

GoW UE is awesome but to be fair its only 1 game and not a collection. However they did a great job on the remaster of both SP and MP and the visuals are fantastic. MM also works which is nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am attending and raping everyone in attendance. (in game and out  :lxthul:  :kappa: )

I request a sleeping place very far away from Batchford