Isn't the NX supposed to be running Android or some shit? I really that's not true.

I hope it isn't some tablet you try and awkwardly balance on top of your flatscreen using some flimsy piece of junk (I'm looking at you, Wii Vertical Stand).

For the love of God Nintendo we cannot have another "Vitality Sensor" meme, it had been a sign that you do not fire on all cylinders consistently. When you do it's seriously cool. Now? I'm only caring about last years offerings. Mario Maker was last year. Where is this year?

The Last Guardian looked underwhelming? Do you know what makes ICO's games so special? If it was still the PS2 generation and they showed Ico at E3 you'd probably say the same thing. There's a reason why The Last Guardian is so hyped.

So i guess you thought all the conferences were kinda "meh" then? Since pretty much most games are either on one console and PC or on all consoles and PC.

Right now, TLG looks underwhelming, yes, I'm not the kind of guy to get hyped about seeing subpar gameplay before the game comes out.

In regards of new exclusives announcements, the only one that stood out from Sony was Horizon(which looked great) for me(FF7 was "first on PS4", so, a timed exclusive, and Shenmue 3 will be on PC). Sure, the conference was great(Shenmue 3 FFS!), but as to things that will make me buy an PS4, it was subpar at best.

Isn't the NX supposed to be running Android or some shit? I really that's not true.

It's running on Android, yes, some of their visions for it is currently, really weird when you think about that it's running on Android.

That Metal Gear Solid V gameplay was amazing. Hopefully the MGS HD collection gets into the backwards compatibility thing. I love MGS 2 and 3.

My Black Hawk song HAS to be Final Countdown. Can't wait to have air support with that song in the background.

Lol, I know I've been salting about Nintendo but they need to get a grip on the big picture:

They call Virtual Reality "not fun" but drop the ball with the Wii U worse than Sega did with the Saturn, and still advertise Mario from last year. Unbelievable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, I know I've been salting about Nintendo but they need to get a grip on the big picture:

They call Virtual Reality "not fun" but drop the ball with the Wii U worse than Sega did with the Saturn, and still advertise Mario from last year. Unbelievable.

They need to step it up. They pretty much killed the Wii U on the Direct. I really hope the NX will revolutionize gaming again so it can get even more hype than the Nintendo Wii did. Remember when almost every house you went to in 2007-2008 had a Wii? I want that to happen again.

They need to step it up. They pretty much killed the Wii U on the Direct. I really hope the NX will revolutionize gaming again so it can get even more hype than the Nintendo Wii did. Remember when almost every house you went to in 2007-2008 had a Wii? I want that to happen again.

Exactly. The OG Wii is a fantastic budget alternative to the latest machines. If you are alright with motion-default and don't want to fork over three hundred dollars the Wii is perfect.

I'm afraid the Wii U won't be the same. Sad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Exactly. The OG Wii is a fantastic budget alternative to the latest machines. If you are alright with motion-default and don't want to fork over three hundred dollars the Wii is perfect.

I'm afraid the Wii U won't be the same. Sad.

I was on a Wii forum for like a year, and then i got a 360 and gamed into college, i thought about it the other day and went for a visit and it was a total desert. Sad. Wii U is a total blast to play still, i cant bash it, however i find its only a ton of fun to be played with your friends. Im not a huge fan of the tablet thing, however that might be the OG gamer in me. 

I learned last night that Antibiotics (bad sunburn, history of odd reactions to AB's) can make you post HAM-ass things towards others online. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Move along

Why can't i reply to a post?

What happens when you try to?

What happens when you try to?

baited... moa know's he can't respond to his question  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Started playing MCC ODST tonight. Man, I miss Marty O'Donnell working on Halo so much. Glad to see he's started a new studio, but Marty's audio work and the art style were and are unifying and defining factors of the Halo games even when the gameplay itself was so varied between titles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Started playing MCC ODST tonight. Man, I miss Marty O'Donnell working on Halo so much. Glad to see he's started a new studio, but Marty's audio work and the art style were and are unifying and defining factors of the Halo games even when the gameplay itself was so varied between titles.

so much this

If I could choose any composer besides Marty O'Donnell and Mike Salvatori to work on the music for Halo, it would be Michael Giacchino. He started his career writing music for video games, and after moving on to write some amazing original music for film and television (The Incredibles, Lost, for instance), he now shows great skill in developing the music of rebooted franchises--look at (listen to) Star Trek 2009 and Into Darkness, the last two Mission Impossible movies, and the recent Jurassic World.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Saucey did you find anything out about the possibility of submitting weapon skins for H5 when you talked to Josh Holmes?

Nothing official, so no.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It says "saving post..." and it's only happening to the one post

Try clearing cache and let me know if it still happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Too bad things had to go awkward between Marty and his long time Employers. ODST's soundtrack really resonates with that moment.

Probably been asked 100 times but I didn't get my ODST code. Da fuk

Probably been asked 100 times but I didn't get my ODST code. Da fuk

Hit up Xbox Support. If you're eligible, they'll sort you out.