For some reason, I am unable to quote. I was trying to respond to Moa's post by typing "maybe both", but the post does not appear on the post box at all.

Working good for me. Tried clearing your cache?

Interested to see what Denial CEO's announcement is. Hopefully it's a partnership with Twitch.

vOZsk.gif

It's incredible to see how much she has grown.... compared to that gif.

Currently watching Kung Fury:

lp3Ugg6.gif

I recommend it for everybody who enjoy 80's movies(and if you liked Far Cry Blood Dragon, you'll love it), best thing to come out of my country movie-wise since Ingmar Bergman.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Currently watching Kung Fury:

I recommend it for everybody who enjoy 80's movies(and if you liked Far Cry Blood Dragon, you'll love it), best thing to come out of my country movie-wise since Ingmar Bergman.

I was watching and wondering the whole time why this looked so familiar and then i remembered when i saw David Hasselhoff. The song and music video he released a little while back lol..

V7m64qc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was watching and wondering the whole time why this looked so familiar and then i remembered when i saw David Hasselhoff. The song and music video he released a little while back lol..

Hasselhoff liked the premise of the movie so much that he decided to offer to make the music and star in the movie. It also helped that he got a talk show here in Sweden since a year back.

Also, the two nazi's who were sitting next to a tank are two Swedish comedy stars and mostly talked in Swedish with a little german mixed into it.

For those who still aren't sold on watching it:

a3kDs5m.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Would anyone know why even though I have "remember me" toggled on, I have to re log in every time I restart my computer?

Would anyone know why even though I have "remember me" toggled on, I have to re log in every time I restart my computer?

It's a cookies thing, happened to me before, just clear your cache and it will stay logged in

Quick question. I haven't played since radar and 10 minute time limit got added to CE. Have those things been removed with the update yet?

Quick question. I haven't played since radar and 10 minute time limit got added to CE. Have those things been removed with the update yet?

Both got fixed fairly fast after they added it unintentionally.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Is Windows 10 free to those who have windows 8?

As long as your copy isn't pirated, then yes. It's free. Same for W7
  • Upvote (+1) 1

As long as your copy isn't pirated, then yes. It's free. Same for W7

Pirated versions still get the upgrade

But...their keynote....they said...

i don't know, i have pirated version and i got the notification today, maybe pirated versions get a copy but without a key