Why would that be worth getting excited over? If we do get it, it'll be the same sprinting P2W shit Russia is getting.

Because I don't give a shit as long as there is a bigger community and events to go to. The only reason I give a shit about this mess is because it has made it a chore to play and go to events. Less money = less people. Less people = less fun. Less fun = no point. 

I go to events because they're my escape. But events like iron gaming and that shit storm we once knew as AGL pulling only 60 teams and 10k viewers are embarrassing at best. We're a fucking joke. 

Yes I care about the gameplay, but it was never about the game. It was all about getting away from home and having a good time with like minded people for a few days. That's just me though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because I don't give a shit as long as there is a bigger community and events to go to. The only reason I give a shit about this mess is because it has made it a chore to play and go to events. Less money = less people. Less people = less fun. Less fun = no point. 

I go to events because they're my escape. But events like iron gaming and that shit storm we once knew as AGL pulling only 60 teams and 10k viewers are embarrassing at best. We're a fucking joke. 

Yes I care about the gameplay, but it was never about the game. It was all about getting away from home and having a good time with like minded people for a few days. That's just me though.

Something tells me that Halo Online isn't going to be the next HCS game.

10k viewers and 240 people is a lot 

10k viewers and 240 people is a lot 

Compared to other competitive tournaments? Not really. But that's not to say it's a small number in general.

Little more friendly than the last one, too. 

come play H1 you newb

come play H1 you newb

I remember when you were bad at Halo 1 :(

come play H1 you newb

I'm sicker than a dog. So unless you want someone coughing into the mic the whole time...

I'm sicker than a dog. So unless you want someone coughing into the mic the whole time...

that sucks, hope you get better soon

I remember when you were bad at Halo 1 :(

it's a struggle when you're not living the lidl life

It's ridiculous just how good Ogre 2 is at Halo CE. Incredible to watch him play

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Halo 5: breakout discussion thread worthy :P

there was already one a while back.

personally I dont see the mode going anywhere, and that Strongholds is much better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there was already one a while back.

personally I dont see the mode going anywhere, and that Strongholds is much better.

I really enjoyed breakout

I'm not caught up in this stupid ass E-Penis console wars, but the amount of loyalist pandering Sony gets is almost bad as the loyalist Sonic fans defending SEGA.

No, I'm not sticking up for Microsoft or Nintendo...

Had to let that out.

Alright guys, after much deliberation, teambeyond.net is now my homepage. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having the worst of luck in hearthstone. Trying to run dragon paladin and rank up, but every time I do, I'll just rank up and derank back down. Making no progress at all. :/

Enable just won his first CoD event

Didn't Formal just win one right before too?

Didn't Formal just win one right before too?

They were on the same team. Formal's won lots of events, while the last event was champs where Optic failed hard.

They were on the same team. Formal's won lots of events, while the last event was champs where Optic failed hard.

yeah not sure what happened there exactly, i missed both their matches. who did they lose to? team revenge and denial?

343i appears to be experimenting with other business ventures in case Halo 5 fails.

SEPdEgi.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is Xbox live down?

Edit: Looks like it's working again.