Individual CSR in Team based playlists just shouldn't exist.  Competing against team mates doesn't feel right.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Individual CSR in Team based playlists just shouldn't exist.  Competing against team mates doesn't feel right.

sorry didn't mean to neg rep you. was just randomly clicking around the page for some ******** reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

sorry didn't mean to neg rep you. was just randomly clicking around the page for some ******** reason.

I've corrected this anomaly in the time space continuum and the universe is once again at relative peace. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've corrected this anomaly in the time space continuum and the universe is once again at relative peace. 

not in my house.

Was for V7. As far as I know it was never introduced anywhere else.

pit has been in since v5, it was played with sprint with evade at long hall and still had TS

Hey has anyone gotten a security check message today or ever when they first signed in?

Judas by Cage the Elephant just cries out for a montage.

I tried In One Ear but didn't work out, I'll take a look at Judas

I tried In One Ear but didn't work out, I'll take a look at Judas

I don't have any clips to edit or I'd be working on it right now.

RicochetHeader.jpg

Found this on Certain Affinity's site. Haven't seen the base have Blue colouring on the front in any of the promotional images.

I found a video of Ricochet being played at Comic Con and the colouring isn't actually on this base, it's on the other (and the one above has orange colouring).

Makes me curious.

RicochetHeader.jpg

Found this on Certain Affinity's site. Haven't seen the base have Blue colouring on the front in any of the promotional images.

I found a video of Ricochet being played at Comic Con and the colouring isn't actually on this base, it's on the other (and the one above has orange colouring).

Makes me curious.

What a load of shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IGN reviewed Spartan Assault

wasn't too good :P 6.7/10. If it was like 10/10 then id be pissed since I have no way to play it haha

wasn't too good :P 6.7/10. If it was like 10/10 then id be pissed since I have no way to play it haha

Lol, I was gonna go buy it, I went to go download Windows 8, but then realised you had to pay £99.99 for it. Nooooo thanks.

Could have been so much greater with at the very least coop, but multiplayer would have been pretty cool also. I am disappoint. 

Nice. They updated Legendary Slayer with less clip in rocket and replaced laser with snipers on adrift. But there's too many quitters in this playlist, and not enough people so I get matched with the same quitters THE MATCH AFTER lol its ********.

does avoiding people (ie Submit Player Feedback) actually do anything to avoid them?? I dont think it did

70% of the time im rocking a BR or carbine in legendary. you just gotta know where to look. if they're taken, stick with your teammates and you can pick up from dead bodies after a battle lol there's also multiple magnums and needlers lying around. Also no one seems to know where the sniper on haven is, I can go to it throughout the entire game its always there lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice. They updated Legendary Slayer with less clip in rocket and replaced laser with snipers on adrift. But there's too many quitters in this playlist, and not enough people so I get matched with the same quitters THE MATCH AFTER lol its ********.

does avoiding people (ie Submit Player Feedback) actually do anything to avoid them?? I dont think it did

According to the new Smartmatch coming with Xbox One, it will take reputation into account when matchmaking and match you with players having similar rep. It's likely that reputation is not currently used in matchmaking. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know that confused feeling you get when you check your YouTube analytics and see this. 

bc097856a64bff7ab6bc20c330b42499.png

This video went from 200 hits to 700 over night.

I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW!

[meida] [/media]

Look at the percentage watched in embedded vs youtube page and that will help determine if it was seen on your page or on another site.