@@Moa when the new map goes live, assemble the god squad with Ryan and Sitri.

>god squad

>Sitri

kek

Remember when Droid uninstalled saying the game is poop  then reinstalled it like the next day lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

Remember when Droid uninstalled saying the game is poop  then reinstalled it like the next day lol

That's Halo kids for you.

I like you Droid.

Only here to give some more feedback on Halo 5. It's okay I'll go away soon enough.

their dev support is about as much as 343i is giving us. 

All they have done to my knowledge is sponsor EVO/APEX, made a 1v1 ranked playlist (its just win/loss tho) that is only Final Destination (If you know anything about comp smash this isn't that good) and they made some jokes that cater to the comp community (No Johns by Reggie and I think a default name is No John or something like that). Also any Nintendo sponsored smash event means no Project M because its a mod

343i hosts tournaments, says they're catering to the comp community, has some tidbits from past comp halo games (BXR medal and CE/Alleyoop medal for example) and they're making a ranking system which at least has some potential.

It seems to be like this in all "hardcore" fan bases. I watch wrestling and hardcore fans wanting Daniel Bryan is basically the same thing as us not wanting sprint except they eventually got their way. MLG has forever cursed me to join the communities that constantly get shit on by the product they support.

• Upvote (+1) 1

their dev support is about as much as 343i is giving us.

All they have done to my knowledge is sponsor EVO/APEX, made a 1v1 ranked playlist (its just win/loss tho) that is only Final Destination (If you know anything about comp smash this isn't that good) and they made some jokes that cater to the comp community (No Johns by Reggie and I think a default name is No John or something like that). Also any Nintendo sponsored smash event means no Project M because its a mod

343i hosts tournaments, says they're catering to the comp community, has some tidbits from past comp halo games (BXR medal and CE/Alleyoop medal for example) and they're making a ranking system which at least has some potential.

343 hosts their own league. Nintendo not so much. Though there are some big things coming for Smash. Depends on how Apex goes

I thought Halo 2 was rejected?

Either way I'll have to wait till they put it on youtube because my computer really hates twitch for some reason.

I thought Halo 2 was rejected?

Either way I'll have to wait till they put it on youtube because my computer really hates twitch for some reason.

There was a bit of community backing to actually have Halo 2 show up so they changed their mind and it got in.

It's the OG Halo 2 version as well :)

Are they ever going to release a Halo 3 MLG like playlist? I miss it..

I may be wrong, but I think there are Forge issues with H3 and MCC + the fileshare system is ass.

they are currently doing Goldeneye, but Halo 2 will be on soon with Mr Monopoli!

Good looks! Hopped on just at the start of it!

Makes me feel all warm inside.

t9vzoo.jpg

Surprised Smite is that low seeing as it's that big 2.5m tourney. What numbers are Smite pulling, anyone know?

Around 37000.

I was totally expecting it to be 200k+. Are there others places it's being streamed on like ingame or?

Same. a ranked MLG play list on dedicated servers sounds golden. 

Whenever they finish making the tool to transfer Forge maps from Halo 3 on 360, sure. It'll be Halo 2 and Halo 3 in Team Hardcore.

I want an AGL Halo 4 playlist

Can we have in-game ring girls, too?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we have in-game ring girls, too?

I thought that was what Cortana was for?

• Upvote (+1) 2