I'm really upset that its on playstation gah.

Yea it sucks a lot. I got lucky since my brother bought the ps3 beforehand for uncharted/Last of Us. Just had to get a modded stick that can play on 360/PS3 and I was set

Also this mission mode is great, it's Skullgirls tier good

Lets not forget that the remains of the Librarian got sent into that sun along with Requiem.

Two words: The Domain.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that the Domain will be fully reactivated at some point in the series' future and for Cortana to be residing among all of the data there (Why wouldn't she leave a part of herself behind to study the Forerunners further?). She seems far too important to kill off fully; I expect her to be gone for at least a game but eventually to return with enough power to match Contender Class Forerunner AIs such as Mendicant and Offensive Bias.

So AW had a patch today that sort of broke private matches (players randomly getting lagged out of games) which meant that pros were hesitant to play GBs or scrim. A few pros tried to play Halo only to find there were still problems with the game. Once again, an opportunity for a wider audience to see Halo in a positive light was wasted. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I was excited to see there was a Halo section on Quizup until I started getting every question wrong cause im not a lore master 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got rocksmith 2014. I fucking love it. 

Always wanted to give that a shot but have a feeling it may bore me as i'm a guitar player anyway. 

So I was excited to see there was a Halo section on Quizup until I started getting every question wrong cause im not a lore master

scrub

b4e78f0e1b657030639c8c475a17141b.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Always wanted to give that a shot but have a feeling it may bore me as i'm a guitar player anyway. 

Makes practicing a ton of fun. 

For instance there is a mini game where there are 6 lanes. A target runs across the lane and you have the pick the corresponding string to shoot the target if it gets to you game over. It gets progressively faster as it goes on. 

Basically all the mini games are designed to make you a faster player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got rocksmith 2014. I fucking love it. 

ARe you a beginner or a vet guitar player? I have never played and want to learn and I am wondering if it is as useful as I see it being.

ARe you a beginner or a vet guitar player? I have never played and want to learn and I am wondering if it is as useful as I see it being.

I learned a bit a long time ago. But basically a beginner. But I learned more in two hours then I had with 10 lessons back when I was a kid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any Beyond folks planning on attending the G4G event in Ypsilanti MI in Feb? I saw registration is live now and there are still quite a few H2A team passes available. I'm planning on attending the BYOC LAN and was wondering if I should keep my eye out for anyone planning on going.

http://gamersforgiving.org/

STREET FIGHTER 5 IS PC AND PS4 EXCLUSIVE. DOES ANYONE WANNA BUY AN XBOX ONE

Save up for a PC, that is what I am doing. Game looks hella GOOD. Inb4 Akuma is OP

I also want to see Ibuki and Q

I learned a bit a long time ago. But basically a beginner. But I learned more in two hours then I had with 10 lessons back when I was a kid.

Sounds good I will check it out

Save up for a PC, that is what I am doing. Game looks hella GOOD. Inb4 Akuma is OP

I also want to see Ibuki and Q

Since I'll probably be moving to a dorm later, I'm probably just gonna grab a ps4 as it'll be easier for me. And this game wont be out probably till like a year or two so price drops will definitely happen by then.

I just want Yang, Oro and Dudley. ST characters will for the most part be in anyways

Since I'll probably be moving to a dorm later, I'm probably just gonna grab a ps4 as it'll be easier for me. And this game wont be out probably till like a year or two so price drops will definitely happen by then.

I just want Yang, Oro and Dudley. ST characters will for the most part be in anyways

Game is apparently set after 3rd Strike, so I would expect quite a few cast members to return

Game is apparently set after 3rd Strike, so I would expect quite a few cast members to return

I'm hearing both before and after. I hope it's after, a stronger Sean would be badass

Also that stage looks like Yun/Yang stage in 3rd strike so I hope they're both in

I'm hearing both before and after. I hope it's after, a stronger Sean would be badass

Also that stage looks like Yun/Yang stage in 3rd strike so I hope they're both in

Ryu does the Denjin Hadoken during the trailer, which he could only do as a super in 3rd strike, so it would make sense if it was set after. Chun also does that spin kick in the air which she could only do in 3rd strike as well

All I have to say is fuck you to Truth and Reconciliation and Jackals. So much pain in the ass on one level and BS deaths from them. It's bad enough on Legendary. Not sure how I'm gonna do it on LASO.

All I have to say is fuck you to Truth and Reconciliation and Jackals. So much pain in the ass on one level and BS deaths from them. It's bad enough on Legendary. Not sure how I'm gonna do it on LASO.

Do you know the speedrun tricks on that level?

I suggest checking them out as they allow you to skip some enemy spawns and portions of the level.

Otherwise I suggest saving grenades for Jackals specifically and going with the Sniper/Plasma Pistol combo through the level.

On LASO you wouldn't be able to use the PP though...