Oooh, now I'm thinking Poke Floats in Halo. Greatest map of all time easy.

nah we need to do big blue

Get in the Christmas spirit, guys

CRZcASS.jpg

Needs more cortana drawings pinned to the top for realism 

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cortana will be back, a part of her will have been saved somewhere on a floppy disk or some shit. It is the Halo universe remember. 

Cortana will be back, a part of her will have been saved somewhere on a floppy disk or some shit. It is the Halo universe remember. 

The Librarian's essence has her.

What people seem to forget about the Halo 4 campaign was when Chief activated his Hardlight Shield. The Forerunner Hardlight Shields had a failsafe implemented by the Librarian that allowed for a modified usage function when used by the Reclaimer that would allow the Reclaimer to encrypt artificial inintelligence onto the shield. That luck allowed Chief to have a backup of Cortana encrypted onto his Hardlight shield, which is why the shield is Cortana blue, and the egghead Captain Del Rio wouldn't be able to extract her out of it while using the War Games simulation which was actually a project to get Cortana out of the Hardlight Shield so that he could have Cortana because Chief didn't give her to him when he demanded.

What people seem to forget about the Halo 4 campaign was when Chief activated his Hardlight Shield. The Forerunner Hardlight Shields had a failsafe implemented by the Librarian that allowed for a modified usage function when used by the Reclaimer that would allow the Reclaimer to encrypt artificial inintelligence onto the shield. That luck allowed Chief to have a backup of Cortana encrypted onto his Hardlight shield, which is why the shield is Cortana blue, and the egghead Captain Del Rio wouldn't be able to extract her out of it while using the War Games simulation which was actually a project to get Cortana out of the Hardlight Shield so that he could have Cortana because Chief didn't give her to him when he demanded.

But AA's aren't in Halo 5 so Cortana's dead permanently. Sorry.

But AA's aren't in Halo 5 so Cortana's dead permanently. Sorry.

The reason there aren't AAs in H5 is because they aren't needed anymore because we freed Cortana by playing the War Games.

The reason there aren't AAs in H5 is because they aren't needed anymore because we freed Cortana by playing the War Games.

Based Del Rio. 

chief_s_doritos_by_skcrisis-d5yvvbr.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Master Chief has super power now though, so it's obvious that he will fly around the Earth fast enough to go back in time and revive Cortana

This gif just reminds me how much Halo 4's story sucked.

I'm no seasoned author but I've been writing my own theoretical summaries of Halo 4's plot (most of which ended up garbage/deleted). The version we have didn't exactly match up to the... Darker aspects of mine.

Is HCS seriously going to use H2's garbage ass weapon spawn system, when they have the ability to forge in static timers?  We're using H2's stupid bullshit by choice now?

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, they still have not fully fixed unbalanced teams? Away try MM by myself, will report back soon

First game crashes. GG 343

Played MCC recently and man I'm awful in shooters again. Failed miserably in the 3 games I played lol, but could at least double shot with ease.

Also GG Xrd is out yay. finally a good game has been released

Played MCC recently and man I'm awful in shooters again. Failed miserably in the 3 games I played lol, but could at least double shot with ease.

Also GG Xrd is out yay. finally a good game has been released

I'm really upset that its on playstation gah.

The Librarian's essence has her.

Lets not forget that the remains of the Librarian got sent into that sun along with Requiem.