I've been slacking off on youtube because it's summer.

I don't know about twitter. Mah bad, I thought we were talking about youtube.

Well if we're talking social media I'd guess we'd include youtube. 

My biggest complaint atm is just bringing views to my channel. So few people actually watch anything I put up.

My KH LP usually gets 4 hits. From 4 people on these forums. :( It's frustrating but fun.

Well if we're talking social media I'd guess we'd include youtube. 

My biggest complaint atm is just bringing views to my channel. So few people actually watch anything I put up.

My KH LP usually gets 4 hits. From 4 people on these forums. :( It's frustrating but fun.

Well, if you're happy with what you're playing, then keep playing it. If you're looking for views, then considering sculpting your videos to match what you know people will watch.

Well, if you're happy with what you're playing, then keep playing it. If you're looking for views, then considering sculpting your videos to match what you know people will watch.

Please elaborate. 

Please elaborate. 

I have a COD channel and mostly a COD audience. Most people that have subscribed told me they subscribed because they like my funny moments or trolling videos. That said, the majority of my views and audience will be COD kids. If I plan to post anything other than COD, I have to be prepared that it won't do well. I should expect that and should instead stick to making COD videos. That's all I meant. Make sure your videos are the interest of your audience.

Let me possibly blow your minds with an excerpt taken from an online article:

Some theorists such as John Robb and Daniel Suarez speculate that in the near future every person in the world will be assigned a number.  It will be like a credit score that the US government keeps track of, but in this case it will be a terror score.  Hopefully you will at least start with a zero score in this new paradigm…

As a person’s electronic signature begins to cross certain trip wires, their terror score will increase.  Hanging out on Jihad websites: 5 points.  E-mailing a radical sheik in Yemen: 10 points.  Buying large quantities of chemical fertilizer at home depot: 15 points.  Once your terror score reaches a certain threshold, you will then be targeted for assassination.  This process will be completely automated.

It gets better though because what we see today in Pakistan with the CIA’s drone program is just the tip of the iceberg.  In the future, the NSA will be even more intrusive and pervasive in its surveillance.  Unblinking Intelligence Surveillance, Recon (ISR) platforms such as blimps will hover above target areas for long stretches of time.  Eventually, some long duration platform may be running ISR over nearly the entire world.  As individuals meet the threshold, a bomb gets dropped on them.  One day the actually killing will shift from primitive Predator type drones to a orbital weapons platform, probably a satellite network equipped with high powered lasers.

This is how you control a world wide insurgency, and this is how the elites of the world maintain the privileges and positions to which they are accustomed.

It cuts both ways because while terrorism can be controlled and maintained with threshold strikes, it also means that legitimate freedom fighters, those fighting real oppression, will never stand a chance against the status quo.

Brb, moving to another planet.

People calling A.Silva the GOAT is kind of annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

John Bones Jones is the GOAT.

No discussions needed.

John Bones Jones is the GOAT.

No discussions needed.

Not yet. Guy needs to move to heavyweight if he continues to dom in the lhw division. The guy is a HUGE LHW. I wouldn't mind him staying in the LWH for another couple of years, but if it's constant repeated(since the top 10 and top 5 are stacked) he's gotta move up. He wouldn't be as strong, but he'd still have reach advantage. He's got the skill, i think he could pull it off.

The difference between Jones and A.Silva is Jones is fighting A class fighters while A.Silva has been fighting C and B class fighters while A.Silva is an S class fighter. A.Silva should've been fighitng in the LHW division since the beginning. The 205 division is way more dangerous than for him than the MW division.

Fedor Emelianenko is the GOAT. Guy was on a 10 year winning streak and fought the best of the best when it cae to heavy weights and he was a small heavy weight too. His only loss before losing against Werdum was an accidental cut. Dominated for 10 years. Insane.

Jones is a future GOAT, just needs to keep winning for awhile. I can't wait till Jones passes A.Silva.

If Jones continues to win he'll pass Fedor. The only reason Fedor is forgotten is because he never fought in the UFC.

People calling A.Silva the GOAT is kind of annoying.

Yeah the guy with the longest title reign in UFC is not the Goat... Because he only had a 7 year win streak   :kappa:

2,458 days with the title.

Thought I'd post these Murder Miner videos that Rocker posted in the Murder Miners thread in the Gaming section since some of you guys were talking about it. Some nice high level gameplay right here. I was wondering, has any Halo pro been known to play this? I think it'd be kind of fun if AGL did a side tourny for this like they did with Halo 2 a few events back. 

Some high level 2v2 and FFA gameplay. The Germans are unstoppable!

Yeah the guy with the longest title reign in UFC is not the Goat... Because he only had a 7 year win streak   :kappa:

2,458 days with the title.[/size]

Emelianenko was the best in the world for 10 years and he was fighting the best Heavy Weights MMA has to offer. A.Silva was fighting MWs that wouldn't even be able to handle the 205 division. Like i said, how is an S class figher considered the GOAT if he's fighting C class and B class fighters? Makes no sense. He should be fighting the A Class fighters in the 205 division. Imagine the constant trouble A.Silva would have if he had to fight Machida(faster on the feet), Evans(strong fast wrestler), Rampage(has a chin and KO power), Rua(great stand up), Jon Jones, Hendo. I know he beat Hendo, but Hendo was his toughest match before Weidman.

Think about all the guys A.Silva is fighting. Patrick Cote, Chris Leben, Travis Lutter, Damian Maia(who's a Welter Weight now), Nate Marquardt, James Irvin. Guys aren't evne relevant anymore except Damian Maia who never made it back to the top 5 in the MW division before dropping down. I guess Kimbo is GOAT for beating up all those guys on the street then. Same thing, everyone thought Kimbo was boss(he's pretty dope), but then throw him in with the professionals and he's no good. I'm not saying A.Silva is a bad fighter, i said he's an S ranked fighter, but he's fighitng guys like Patrick Cote and Travis Lutter.

People talk about the Griffin fight. Griffin looked his best against Rampage and never looked as good since then. A.Silva mentally raped Griffin and caused him to give up. You think that punch knocked him out? Go watch it. Looks like he falls on purpose, has his hands up saying stop, gets up and runs off. Some K.O. Guy didn't want to be in ther cage with A.Silva anymore cause he was taunting him and dodging his punches. No way Griffin wanted to trade with him.

Fedor is still the GOAT, 10 year win streak fighting the top Heavy Weights in the world > Being the best in one the worst divisions of the UFC. Only now has the MW division gotten a littler bit better, but it was so shallow during a good chunk of A.Silvas career. Why do you think Franklin looked so good in the MW division?

205 division is where more dangerous than the MW division.

I'd play more murder miners if I could ever find a decent host.

It's tough compensating for lag in this game for some reason, and this is coming from an XBC player who is used to 100+ ping. Halo 1's easier to compensate for lag, maybe I'm just used to it?

Bit off topic, but I posted this is off topic too, though hardly anyone goes there.

I just bought a new controller and immediately brought it to controller doctor. It had slow turn to the right, so I took it apart and fixed that. Now, it registers as having no slow turn at all... until I put on the kontrol freek. For some reason, that is giving it slow turn to the left. It (the kontrol freek) isn't rubbing against the case at all so I'm not sure how it could cause this. Anyone have any ideas?

Sorry, no clue man. I have a question for you though, whats a controller doctor? Also, I guess let me know if you find an answer because I was considering FPS freaks myself

Sorry, no clue man. I have a question for you though, whats a controller doctor? Also, I guess let me know if you find an answer because I was considering FPS freaks myself

It's a "game" you can download on xbox live. It tells you how much your analog stick is engaged when turning to allow you to assess whether or not it has slow turn.

It's worth noting that I whole heartedly recommend kontrol freeks to anyone except people who play claw. Even then, it may vary by the person.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting, I'll check it out. I assume it's an indie game.

I've played CoD with FPS Freaks and they were pretty cool it just took time to adjust to. However, I do claw and i was still sorta able to with FPS freak, but clawing on CoD is one of the easier games to control.

I'll be using it for MNC which requires both high sensitivity, long and accurate time on target style equivalent to say a lighting gun in quake, as well as quick and spaced out aiming for the rail gun which would require twitch based aiming.

I heard FPS were good for higher sensitivities, I just gotta get used to clawing with such a high stick, but I would claw on the xbox DUKE controller so my hands are used to the stretch.

Alright, if anyone runs into the same problem: treat it the same way you would normal no slow. Just widdle away some plastic. All fixed now!

I love Speedy's channel. Are you talking about Eugene Yackle?

I have the same problem. I started making COD comedy videos similar to StraightupKnives, Vanoss, and Speedy trying to basically get a feel for making youtube videos. Then after I got my feet under me, I started trying to refine my skills and look. I'm still trying to define myself and my channel. I figured I would and will just keep doing what I can until I get there. The experience with editing and recording, etc is really going to help me in the long run if I stick with youtube. The sad thing is it's only going to get worse on youtube to get bigger. With the Xbox One for sure having a DVR and upload system. Every kid with an xbox will have his videos on the internet.

What I'm thinking of doing is putting GTA V videos when that comes out in Let's Play/Breakdown style. Not really like a Let's Play the campaign from start to finish but more like Rooster Teeth's style with trying out the different game modes with my friends, finding cool things to do, etc. Right now I'm just waiting for Rockstar to reveal what they have in store for MP to see what I can do.

In between now and then I'm just going to learn more about what I have to edit with, style of videos I want to do(do I want it in montage form like Speedy or a full let's play like RT). Really just experiment.

Kinda random but cleaning out some of my gaming stuff, have a extra 3 month for sale ($20) if anybody interested.

Thought I'd post these Murder Miner videos that Rocker posted in the Murder Miners thread in the Gaming section since some of you guys were talking about it. Some nice high level gameplay right here. I was wondering, has any Halo pro been known to play this? I think it'd be kind of fun if AGL did a side tourny for this like they did with Halo 2 a few events back. 

Those videos were awesome, but I had to mute that music lol.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone known playing Murder Miners.  There are good players out there though.