Anything added to Halo is innovating. Innovating is changing something by adding new things to it.

Innovations are suppose to better something. Just adding something into the game isn't innovating.

Anything added to Halo is innovating. Innovating is changing something by adding new things to it. It just so happens that these new additions are offensive combat abilities, so is that really that bad?

It's a bit deeper than that. New things need to 'click' with both Competitive and Casual arenas in order to be considered innovative.

Halo has gotten boring for me to watch. I can watch Melee pros and tournaments all day, maybe its just cuz theres three freaking maps but its just not doing it for me right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo has gotten boring for me to watch. I can watch Melee pros and tournaments all day, maybe its just cuz theres three freaking maps but its just not doing it for me right now.

Lockout is a standoff

Sanc is get in there hut an trap them in there rocks

Warlock portal fest

Sums up the 3 pro games I've watched and what I experience in customs. 

Lockout is a standoff

Warlock portal fest

i hope we get brand new maps from halo 5. i don't want midship. i think we have played these maps to death.

i want maps like Nexus and Construct. They were unique and a departure from the 2/4 base format. Tired of those maps. I want another Lockout/Guardian inspired map but something different hopefully.

I find it quite annoying and confusing that I cannot use the money in my MICROSOFT account to make purchases on MICROSFTstore.com. 

in·no·va·tion : 

1. The act of introducing something new.
2. Something newly introduced.

innovation - a creation (a new device or process)resulting from study and experimentation

Honestly have no clue why 343i is pushing for a game that only has 3 viable maps to use. I'm already bored of watching these events, the only gametypes I'm interested are Ball/KoTH Lockout (if they do add in ball Lockout that is). Tho to be fair I'm also bored of watching Melee so maybe I just don't like most games besides classic FGs these days. CSGo is an exception to that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Many of the Xbox's games turned out to be cult classics more than anything.

The only games that you can really point to being both great and popular were games with recognizable labels, like KoTOR and Halo.

But I'll tell you what, I'd give plenty of a pretty penny to see an HD remake of JSRF, Mechassault, Republic Commando, and Defender 2002. Besides Republic Commando, they were all fantastically well done but not exactly the most adverted games (Republic Commando was different because it had Star Wars on it, so naturally the label helped its name).

Republic Commando was beast, I also had this game on the OG Xbox called Raze I think? Basically about really cute square people taking over the world, and you had to kill them, was rather gory and I loved it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly have no clue why 343i is pushing for a game that only has 3 viable maps to use. I'm already bored of watching these events, the only gametypes I'm interested are Ball/KoTH Lockout (if they do add in ball Lockout that is). Tho to be fair I'm also bored of watching Melee so maybe I just don't like most games besides classic FGs these days. CSGo is an exception to that

Bring back 3rd Strike

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lockout is a standoff

Warlock portal fest

Out of those three I am actually the most interested in watching Lockout TS. Yeah it's a standoff but at least there is tension.

Didn't really need a new headset but decided to order a HyperX Cloud since its on sale on Amazon currently. I've seen it mentioned a few times here and got kinda interested in it but couldn't find out too much about it, so I'll just see for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_BsNyi5CM

Great e-sport documentary directed by the guy who made "The Smash Bros" documentary on the beginnings of e-sports in South Korea covering the Jaedong vs Flash BW rivalry. Not even a big Starcraft player but its amazing how Starcraft is literally their national sport there and how godly these guys are. Maybe some day the NA main-stream audiences will be as enthusiastic about e-sports as it already is in Asia and Korea.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It literally isint

Well whatever it is, its one of their big national sports clearly.

Well whatever it is, its one of their big national sports clearly.

Not really, league has massively overtook it.

I think the west perceives esports to be a lot bigger over there than what it is

Not really, league has massively overtook it.

I think the west perceives esports to be a lot bigger over there than what it is

Does the game have to be the most popular right now to be considered the national sport? Clearly, the NFL is the most popular sports league in America right now, but in terms of historical significance Baseball is still "America's past-time".

Does the game have to be the most popular right now to be considered the national sport? 

Id say so, but top 2 you could get away with. But, no video game over there is the national sport.

Id say so, but top 2 you could get away with. But, no video game over there is the national sport.

Well that is what was said in the video, and many people seem to call it that http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2010/07/koreas-national-sport/59136/ but whatever man I guess to some it is others its not. Point is, that its pretty amazing for a video-game to be taken as seriously as traditional sports over there.

I was just thinking today about why there are no video games at the Olympics.

There are so many borderline sports at the Olmypics now that I don't see why competitive video games can't be there.

I was just thinking today about why there are no video games at the Olympics.

There are so many borderline sports at the Olmypics now that I don't see why competitive video games can't be there.

XGAMES now has CoD, so anything is possible at this point really.

XGAMES now has CoD, so anything is possible at this point really.

And CSGO...