Dysfunctional sells...

Yep, look at Pewdiepie

Ninja is actually a very mature and responsible person.

His persona on the stream is just for show.

We're not saying otherwise, but he does attract a certain age of fans and whenever he's in a tournament, his young fanbase spams the stream. It's just annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyone watching dreamhack csgo? never really watched CS before but just watched fnatic basically exploit/cheat the map to win 13 straight rounds. it was pretty shady but they said it was a legal boost jump. the other team ldlc(?) had no idea where they were dieing from.  it sucks to see something like that happen to a team in such a huge competitive tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

oh did anybody see my post yesterday about controller decals? they are only like 8 bucks a piece just wondering if it would be worth even buying something like that or not.

Just got an Elgato HD60 for $109 and The Evil Within from Amazon, love these Black Friday deals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got an Elgato HD60 for $109 and The Evil Within from Amazon, love these Black Friday deals.

Just picked an Elgato up myself. Thanks for the heads up.

If you were truly a kid, you would have said bae.

Don't worry, that's his service tag in H2A. He almost made me say it last night.

>start up halo2 laso

>goes camo

>gets fucking obliterated by plasma rifles

>quit out

>find out envy isn't considered a real skull

>also sword doesn't count as meleeing even if you melee

well laso is now impossible RIP.

Can someone explain to me the achievement objective "Feet Firmly Planted" and how in the butterfuck is this possible in CE, or if possible in every level? I assume Grenade Jumping is out of the question?

Can someone explain to me the achievement objective "Feet Firmly Planted" and how in the butterfuck is this possible in CE, or if possible in every level? I assume Grenade Jumping is out of the question?

you just beat the level without pressing the jump button

Regular Xbone with kinect for $230 and MCC for free - wasn't even planning on doing some black Friday shopping.

Regular Xbone with kinect for $230 and MCC for free - wasn't even planning on doing some black Friday shopping.

Was this that "Compensation"?

Was this that "Compensation"?

Don't think so. I had a $100 credit towards an xbone and they're giving away any game if you purchase an xbone online.

I did it on Pillar of Autumn. I made it past the first little jump right in the beginning by repeatedly crouching/uncrouching rapidly. After that there is always a route you can take to avoid jumping. 

Anyone snatched up some good black friday deals? Got Shadow of Mordor & Dead Rising 3 with all of the DLC for $25 each from Bestbuy. Think those deals are still going on

I tried it on POA twice by using the trick described above, but it didn't unlock it. Did it on Silent Car. with ease though.

Dragon Age Inqusition is like Skyrim only with an actual story, tactical combat depth, character/story decisions that matter and alter the end-game, and characters you care about. Way better RPG In my opinion. Also DAI dragon fights>Skyrim dragon fights.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure but it's pretty gloomy over on /r/codcompetitive over sponsors leaving and stuff. I'm still trying to figure out why they're panicking though.

Most of the major sponsors have partnered with Twitch. That's where MLG messed up. MLG's inability to partner with the biggest sponsors is really killing them right now. Them trying to monopolize streaming could very well be what hurts them the most