MCC only 209 viewers on twitch right now..

-_-

If the HCS is a success, the audience will grow. Certain streamers will become favourites, Ninja will probably be the Nadeshot of Halo, guy is getting so many subs at the minute

If the HCS is a success, the audience will grow. Certain streamers will become favourites, Ninja will probably be the Nadeshot of Halo, guy is getting so many subs at the minute

MCC has already missed its chance of getting viewers on twitch on the regular after the last two weeks.

God bless anyone who can stand ninja and his stream

He's like that annoying kid that never shuts up at a party

Naded should have ninjas subs

MCC has already missed its chance of getting viewers on twitch on the regular after the last two weeks.

I can bet you right now that even if MCC was a success that the audience still would not have been there. The HCS will be the turning point of making or breaking viewership

No he shouldn't? since Ninja worked for them and all that.

You just just seem upset over his sub count because you don't like him.  Not liking him is fine but not liking his succes is not very nice imo.

He's a bit stupid but come on he's not halofollower

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can bet you right now that even if MCC was a success that the audience still would not have been there. The HCS will be the turning point of making or breaking viewership

If it worked perfectly out the box then you cant say we would have the same. MCC had abit of buzz going into and that got all put down the toilet, and with the likes of GTA/Far cry/Smash/pokemon god knows what else, the gaming world has moved on.

HCS has lots of potential viewers because of that. That casual/everyday player in Halo you want to covert into a viewer simply isint there anymore. And the fact is, Halo has never been a huge draw streaming wise anyways, whether this be because of the actual streamers, the fan base, or the game competitive wise only really being big in 1 nation.

If it worked perfectly out the box then you cant say we would have the same. MCC had abit of buzz going into and that got all put down the toilet, and with the likes of GTA/Far cry/Smash/pokemon god knows what else, the gaming world has moved on.

HCS has lots of potential viewers because of that. That casual/everyday player in Halo you want to covert into a viewer simply isint there anymore. And the fact is, Halo has never been a huge draw streaming wise anyways, whether this be because of the actual streamers, the fan base, or the game competitive wise only really being big in 1 nation.

We shall see, we shall see...

You just just seem upset over his sub count because you don't like him. Not liking him is fine but not liking his succes is not very nice imo.

Well my reason for saying that is because naded is a halo legend, people don't give him nearly enough credit

I wasn't saying ninjas subs should be taken away and given to naded, just that he should have the same amount

Ninja is annoying as fuck tho, I can't even watch my boy hysteria anymore cause all you hear is ninja :(

I can't even watch my boy hysteria anymore cause all you hear is ninja :(

Does he still whine all the time like in 08/09/10/11? Great player back in the day but couldnt stand his attitude.

What does Ninja get viewing wise now? From what I saw he got to the 800-1000 mark pretty quickly, but didnt really progress too much after that.

God bless anyone who can stand ninja and his stream

He's like that annoying kid that never shuts up at a party

You just just seem upset over his sub count because you don't like him.  Not liking him is fine but not liking his succes is not very nice imo.

I think Mike just worded it wrong, but Ninja does fit in with the whole 'act immature and obnoxious to please the younger crowd' group that's been plaguing YouTube and Twitch for the last few years and it is annoying. Overreacting, screaming in their mics, all that dumb stuff and if you follow their chat/comments, it's easy to tell the average age demographic following them. Nothing against Ninja or even Pewdiepie, they figured it out and took advantage of that, but I don't see how any 18+ year old can watch those content creators for more than five minutes.

Does he still whine all the time like in 08/09/10/11? Great player back in the day but couldnt stand his attitude.

What does Ninja get viewing wise now? From what I saw he got to the 800-1000 mark pretty quickly, but didnt really progress too much after that.

Hysteria still complains but it's a lot less frequent

Ninja had like 3.5k yesterday I believe , he probably averages 2-3k

I think Mike just worded it wrong, but Ninja does fit in with the whole 'act immature and obnoxious to please the younger crowd' group that's been plaguing YouTube and Twitch for the last few years and it is annoying. Overreacting, screaming in their mics, all that dumb stuff and if you follow their chat/comments, it's easy to tell the average age demographic following them. Nothing against Ninja or even Pewdiepie, they figured it out and took advantage of that, but I don't see how any 18+ year old can watch those content creators for more than five minutes.

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw this on Reddit. We sure have come a long way.

2004 is hands down the best year in Modern Gaming. Hitman: Contracts, Jak and Daxter, and Halo 2 I can live off of. 

2004 is hands down the best year in Modern Gaming. Hitman: Contracts, Jak and Daxter, and Halo 2 I can live off of. 

Ratchet and Clank man... I remember renting the first game and crying cos I had to return it

• Upvote (+1) 1

where did u get that number from?

He has 1330 sub's, you get 2.5 out of 5 dollars a month for each sub, x12 that's 39-40k a year

I think everyone will have that one year which sticks in their minds as the best video game year. For me, it's 1998

Also, Ninja is for kids

I think everyone will have that one year which sticks in their minds as the best video game year. For me, it's 1998

Also, Ninja is for kids

Thanks for calling me a kid babe

Thanks for calling me a kid babe

If you were truly a kid, you would have said bae.

If you were truly a kid, you would have said bae.

Moa we can take this to Middy FFA if you want, as I BXR you off spawn for the lol's

I think Mike just worded it wrong, but Ninja does fit in with the whole 'act immature and obnoxious to please the younger crowd' group that's been plaguing YouTube and Twitch for the last few Yeats and it is annoying. Overreacting, screaming in their mics, all that dumb stuff and if you follow their chat/comments, it's easy to tell the average age demographic following them. Nothing against Ninja or even Pewdiepie, they figured it out and took advantage of that, but I don't see how any 18+ year old can watch those content creators for more than five minutes.

Dysfunctional sells...

• Upvote (+1) 1