Not sure but it's pretty gloomy over on /r/codcompetitive over sponsors leaving and stuff. I'm still trying to figure out why they're panicking though.

It all started today after Cloud9 picked up The Agency. I think they started to see Halo getting big name orgs over CoD, when Halo is not nearly in as good a spot as CoD is. Yet.

It all started today after Cloud9 picked up The Agency. I think they started to see Halo getting big name orgs over CoD, when Halo is not nearly in as good a spot as CoD is. Yet.

This. They envy us (no pun intended) yet our game isn't even functional.

What has been going on in the CoD scene? I stopped paying attention since the end of Ghosts, looked on the subreddit there and people are sitting here insulting MLG and others saying "it is not their fault", what has happened? Also people saying that Halo now has dev support and COD doesn't, lol how the tables have turned

Is it just me or is COD starting to fall? The strangulation by MLG, the crazy amount of team changes, the split in settings, the increasingly pessimistic outlook of the community. Kinda reminds me of something.

Is it just me or is COD starting to fall? The strangulation by MLG, the crazy amount of team changes, the split in settings, the increasingly pessimistic outlook of the community. Kinda reminds me of something.

I am honestly amazed it has got this far. The game is not competitive out of the box, and never will be. The change of developer every year also means that dev support is limited.

The CoD competitive subreddit is a complete shitshow right now, and if I was a CoD pro right now and was handed AW after the disappointing Ghosts, then I would be mad also. Then again, the series has been slowly going downhill since MW2 IMO.

It was doomed to fall ever since Activison started annually releasing them. Over-saturation like that can only lasts so long. It will still sell by the millions for the next few years, but you can bet Activison is already looking for the next shooter to milk. They were hoping it was going to be Destiny, but then Bungie decided to be Bungie.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is the setup for Counter Strike: Global Offensive at DreamHack Winter going on right now. Reminds me of the Halo mainstage back in the day with the arena style seating but I think this is even better. So, so cool. 

1417081857.2907.jpeg

1417081864.2795.jpeg

1417081872.0389.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the setup for Counter Strike: Global Offensive at DreamHack Winter going on right now. Reminds me of the Halo mainstage back in the day with the arena style seating but I think this is even better. So, so cool. 

1417081857.2907.jpeg

1417081864.2795.jpeg

1417081872.0389.jpeg

Is that with or without the hacks?

I kid.

cloudflare i am innocent please stop

Liar.

1417081857.2907.jpeg

1417081864.2795.jpeg

1417081872.0389.jpeg

Ah that is awesome. I remember similar CS 1.6 and CSS tournaments like that back in the day.

can this forum NOT perpetually quote posts with many large pictures? that'd be awesome

rip in pepperoni mobile users

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even worse when Someone quotes a super long post just too say "I agree"

• Upvote (+1) 1

this

1417081857.2907.jpeg

1417081864.2795.jpeg

1417081872.0389.jpeg

Ah that is awesome. I remember similar CS 1.6 and CSS tournaments like that back in the day.

yes

• Downvote (-1) 1

just want to say as of now ninja makes 40k a year off twitch subs alone. thats insane.

where did u get that number from?

where did u get that number from?

apparently ninja has 1334 subs

went to his channel and he claims to ahve 1342.

damn

Is there or can we make a thread dedicated to black Friday/cyber Monday/what the fuck ever deals?

Agreeing is the new plus rep

• Upvote (+1) 1

i want to spice my controllers up so im looking into decals for my xb1 controllers.  anybody use something like them or used them and how it affects the plays/feel? or can point me into a better direction that isn't so expensive to find something cool?

i was looking at space nebula ones, they look badass to me. thoughts?

510xCloYajL.jpg

51OYacF5p7L.jpg