That feeling when people dislike you so much to the point they'll find the posts you make and neg them

Yep I have a few people who did this to me its too funny

When is the developer going to impliment dedicated servers? I know the game is not master race since it runs on the newest potato, but why can't they just pull a valve and actually put up some servers for their game, even if they are 60 tic or something?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am betting the price will drop much more to force people to buy xb1

Even if it does, it won't be $180 less. That deal is still great

Even if it does, it won't be $180 less. That deal is still great

It is a good deal, but not that good of a deal (unless it is an Xbox One with Kinect). Right now I would only count that as a 30 dollar savings as you can get a game and console for $350 already. You cannot count The MCC if you are getting it for multiplayer. People keep making the assumption that multiplayer will be fixed, but that isn't 100% guaranteed.

@@VeNoMz I'd rather you went on a channel that didn't view bot.

Were like 450 ppl in the chat but yeah they viewbot for sure lol

random, but anyone getting ads with audio a lot or just me?

On Beyond? It's happened a few times. If it happens again, keep note of the ad and let us know and we'll talk to our guys and try and get it sorted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On Beyond? It's happened a few times. If it happens again, keep note of the ad and let us know and we'll talk to our guys and try and get it sorted.

yup. and word, will do next time

So Ubisoft is compensating their customers for the Assassins Creed Unity issues by giving away the first DLC for free. The people who bought the season pass will also get any of these games The Crew, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Rayman Legendsand Just Dance 2015 for free.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186654-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is MLG having problems with Call of Duty now?

Like what? Been out of the CoD news loop.

Like what? Been out of the CoD news loop.

Not sure but it's pretty gloomy over on /r/codcompetitive over sponsors leaving and stuff. I'm still trying to figure out why they're panicking though.

Not sure but it's pretty gloomy over on /r/codcompetitive over sponsors leaving and stuff. I'm still trying to figure out why they're panicking though.

Go figure. AW is mechanically the best CoD since MW2.

MLG trying to monopolize on CoD streams is going to have the same adverse effect on competitive CoD that happened to competitive Halo  when MLG spaced out other leagues from running Halo tournaments back in Halo's heyday.

I do not know much about the FGC but I know they do not get along with MLG and I am glad they have been able to continue to survive without MLG.

They simply are worried about the barrier MLG.tv creates for orgs to get involved in the scene. And how Twitch would expose a lot more to the scene.