This is looking more like a sound investment as the days go by:

wii-mini1.jpg

The OG model I have is starting to die so.... Yah I might pick one up for even cheaper one of these days.

wii-mini1.jpg

The OG model I have is starting to die so.... Yah I might pick one up for even cheaper one of these days.

I didn't know they brought back the Dreamcast.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't know they brought back the Dreamcast.

Lol, won't have to worry about servers not working since this is a system you can actually take over to a friends house and play some Smash Bros.

I just got on shadow run and found a game in 5 seconds..

Shadowrun > MCC

Haha really? I said a week ago I had just bought the game for the first time for 5 bucks instead of the MMC and an Xb1 for 450. I'm still practicing on maps getting to know everything. How is the connection on xbox life? Huge host advantage?

Yo what're the chances of MLG picking up H2A or H5? Has there been any announcement yet?

Zero because of MLG.tv and how HCS is partnered with twitch

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just got on shadow run and found a game in 5 seconds..

Shadowrun > MCC

Haha really? I said a week ago I had just bought the game for the first time for 5 bucks instead of the MMC and an Xb1 for 450. I'm still practicing on maps getting to know everything. How is the connection on xbox life? Huge host advantage?

You guys are looking to play? I've got my 360 still, and there are still some really good people who never got an xbox one. It's been easier for me to find a match of Shadowrun by far than a game on MCC, and I could try searching 5:00am on a Wednesday. Host advantage is minimal but still exists. I would say a little less to the extent of Halo 2. Full matchmaking games can be tricky since it doesn't have any host migration. Hosts can change after the game ends, or in customs the game determines the best connection for you.

Are you guys on frequently? or just here and there? I hop on from time to time but would absolutely love to help you guys learn the game if you're getting into it late.

You guys are looking to play? I've got my 360 still, and there are still some really good people who never got an xbox one. It's been easier for me to find a match of Shadowrun by far than a game on MCC, and I could try searching 5:00am on a Wednesday. Host advantage is minimal but still exists. I would say a little less to the extent of Halo 2. Full matchmaking games can be tricky since it doesn't have any host migration. Hosts can change after the game ends, or in customs the game determines the best connection for you.

Are you guys on frequently? or just here and there? I hop on from time to time but would absolutely love to help you guys learn the game if you're getting into it late.

Yeah, I play a good bit. I'm usually on xbox live every night from 9:30 to midnight and on days I don't work I'm on pretty consistently throughout the whole day. I use to play in privates way back in the day so I've got a pretty good grasp at how the game is best played. I was never very good at it but when you make a clutch play it's one of the most satisfying feelings you can have in a video game.

Edit: I'd love to play with some more competent players that know more than I do. My gamertag is BoskiiE. Add me up and maybe we can get some games going sometime soon.

That feeling when people dislike you so much to the point they'll find the posts you make and neg them

Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Two blunders happened tonight. I'm not close enough to either locale to riot in the respective places. 

I'm just gonna eat a nutella sandwhich and wash away the injustice with vodka. 

Who's with me?

• Upvote (+1) 1

That feeling when people dislike you so much to the point they'll find the posts you make and neg them

Reps irrelevant though.

wii-mini1.jpg

Get your hands on a used one with Gamecube ports so you can play Project M.

Finally have an avatar, gotta represent my new main next month ya know

lol, was just about to comment on it.

lol, was just about to comment on it.

I see you with that Ibuki avatar, we're thinking the same brah

Edit: speaking of mains, I need to change my username and GT to my tournament tag. I don't even play Akuma anymore lol

Get your hands on a used one with Gamecube ports so you can play Project M.

Screw that, F-Zero GX.

I see you with that Ibuki avatar, we're thinking the same brah

Edit: speaking of mains, I need to change my username and GT to my tournament tag. I don't even play Akuma anymore lol

Was a pretty cool tag though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey dude sounds great! I'm a fast learner and competitive. I'll get back to you friday, I'm swamped with work right now.

Random Question, how did the Walshy callout on Sanc get its name? I'm assuming because of a particular match with captn dave. thanks

i used this callout once and people thought i was crazy. 

Black Friday deals are starting!

Walmart has a god-tier deal on Black Friday only

Xbox One + MCC + A game of your choice + 12 Month Gold for $379

If you haven't bought an Xbox One yet and plan to wait for MCC to get fixed, you're not going to find a better deal than that for a long time. Get that shit.

And I just bought the LoTR Blu-Ray Extended Edition + Shadow of Mordor for $54. Based Amazon.

• Upvote (+1) 4