Wanna see the new Battlefield 4 Final Stand DLC? I'm streaming some Conquest tonight. I'm pretty solid at Battlefield too. Check it out and hang out with me in the chat.

I am honestly looking to buy ps4/bf4 to play with my friend. I don't see halo/xb1 as a realistic investment any longer.

I know how to Pokegen so if you need any breeding Dittos,  Legendaries, or anything specific just hit me up

I have a Powersaves and a living dex, so I'm good for a while. I just need to actually make everything on cart.

First person mode is amazing.

Picked up Omega Ruby Friday. Apparently no Battle Frontier which makes me sad.

At least there are no version-exclusive mega stones, and tutors are incredibly easy to buy this time around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is anyone going to say anything about that Halo legends channel on twitch viewbotting lmao. They have a consistent 1,000 viewers with people no one has heard of. Also the chat is completely dad.

Unfortunately, it's the same thing with Temperistic. He has been botting for months now and I'm pretty sure he still has not been shut down yet. Just have to keep reporting them I guess and hope that Twitch does something. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm probably going to still try to get my Xbone on black friday. Really hoping I don't regret wasting my money.

I am honestly looking to buy ps4/bf4 to play with my friend. I don't see halo/xb1 as a realistic investment any longer.

I think the PS4 controller is hot garbage for playing shooters on, but if you have a friend you want to play with I guess that's different.  As someone who primarily play shooters, the XB1 controller is a lot better, and I just gotta have Halo.  Hopefully you can tolerate it better than I can.

As for BF4, its a hell of a game now.  Its been patched to the point where the gameplay is pretty much perfect now.  My only issue with the game is the lack of skill matching and incentive to win.

Unfortunately, it's the same thing with Temperistic. He has been botting for months now and I'm pretty sure he still has not been shut down yet. Just have to keep reporting them I guess and hope that Twitch does something. 

I wonder what's stopping them from getting shut down. I know that Temperestic has been reported to Goldenboy, who I would think would be able to forward it to the right people, but it appears that nothing has happened yet.

A couple of questions:

1. Will there be ranks for Halo 3?

2. Will there be a competitive playlist for Halo 3?

3. Will we get anything for the downtime caused by servers?

4. How do you access peoples fileshare if they aren't online/not on friends list?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

- Alias

A couple of questions:

1. Will there be ranks for Halo 3?

2. Will there be a competitive playlist for Halo 3?

3. Will we get anything for the downtime caused by servers?

4. How do you access peoples fileshare if they aren't online/not on friends list?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

- Alias

1. That's the supposed plan.

2. That's the supposed plan.

3. Unconfirmed and doubtful.

4. You don't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. That's the supposed plan.

2. That's the supposed plan.

3. Unconfirmed and doubtful.

4. You don't.

Thank you.

Thank you.

for 4, bravo tweeted that if the person whose fileshare you're looking for has played campaign, you can find them on the campaign leaderboards. Haven't tried it myself though so IDK if it works. Prob worth a shot tho

• Upvote (+1) 2

for 4, bravo tweeted that if the person whose fileshare you're looking for has played campaign, you can find them on the campaign leaderboards. Haven't tried it myself though so IDK if it works. Prob worth a shot tho

It is possibly, I just looked. Great tip, thanks for the share, man!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Daigo so good he did EVO moment #37 again at #37 Reloaded

Edit: 

For anyone who doesn't know the extent of how awesome the actual EVO moment 37 there was a good YT comment that showed why it's so awesome

In the last few moments Daigo decides to give Justin enough rope to hang himself. He throws two EX Hadoukens at Justin - multi-hit projectile attacks. Justin, like the skilled player he is, parries the Hadoukens to gain Super meter and negate the chip damage. Daigo, like the more skilled player he is, knew he would, and wanted him to.  As the timer counts lower and lower, Justin sits across the screen from Daigo, using a series of normal attacks to distract Daigo and conceal his intentions of using the Super to end the round. Daigo is having none of this, and has already made his play: he walks back and forth in perfect time with Justin, keeping the exact spacing he needs to be able to parry Justin's Super. When Justin activates his Super Combo, Daigo is ready. He has seen this attack hundreds of times from many Chun-Li players. He begins to parry each of the fifteen hits. As the crowd realizes what is happening, they begin to roar and shout, causing a distraction to Daigo, who would ideally like to be able to hear the sound Chun-Li's kicks are making to help his timing. (He and others would, in later tournaments, wear noise-cancelling headphones to guard against this problem.) Daigo knows the pattern of the super's hits - seven kicks, pause, seven kicks, pause, one high kick. As he finishes parrying the last hit of the second set of seven, he decides to parry the final hit in the air: a ridiculously difficult feat that requires perfect timing and is not even necessary - the final hit could be parried on the ground as well. Why go to the trouble, then? Because Daigo is again thinking a step ahead - by parrying Chun-Li's Super, he has earned enough Super meter to use a Super Combo of his own, but to execute that Super, he needs to be able to retaliate in the short window of advantage that he gains by parrying an attack. The best way for him to do this is to combo his Super from a jumping kick, and to do that, he needs to already be in the air when Chun-Li's Super finishes: hence the midair parry. The kick connects, Daigo lands and executes the Super Combo, Chun-Li is knocked out, and a legend is born.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Kind of is kind of isn't. Everyone knew Jwong was gonna go for the super eventually in the exhibition, but Daigo had to get a good read that Jwong was gonna go for it

either way you have to predict when he's gonna do it before Chuns super has the flash so the read is still there.

And Chun ending the round with super isnt that uncommon as the damage from chip is pretty good. I'm just surprised daigo can still party the super after not touching the game for years lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Soooo Ogre 2 retired some months ago didn't he? He back now? The act of retirement in the Halo community is  worth as much as an online relationship.

Daigo so good he did EVO moment #37 again at #37 Reloaded

I remember watching this the first time and immediately went to GameStop to buy SF4 and subscribed to Cross Counter TV.

Soooo Ogre 2 retired some months ago didn't he? He back now? The act of retirement in the Halo community is  worth as much as an online relationship.

The whole concept of retiring from playing a video game is hilarious to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember watching this the first time and immediately went to GameStop to buy SF4 and subscribed to Cross Counter TV.

practically did the same thing lol. The video was too hype for me not to be interested in the series

The whole concept of retiring from playing a video game is hilarious to me.

Yea especially when 22/27 year olds are using the word retirement to describe the end of their video game tournament run.

Well I played street fighter 2 turbo on snes when I was like 8. Feeling og with that one