I'm getting it now. Haven't had much actually bred for a while, but I'll be down to battle sometime this weekend when I finish the story mode.

I know how to Pokegen so if you need any breeding Dittos,  Legendaries, or anything specific just hit me up

Schnitzel and I have discovered that there is a way to replicate Halo 1 style spawning in Halo 2A for 2v2. More details to come.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Schnitzel and I have discovered that there is a way to replicate Halo 1 style spawning in Halo 2A for 2v2. More details to come.

Please post details, blind posts like these just cause disappointment if it's not the case.

have you never played halo1 before?

Yeah, I forgot about it happening in CEA until after I posted. At first I thought my Astros had broke lol.

Got GTA V for the Bone. Should tie me down until most of the main problems for Halo are fixed

• Downvote (-1) 1

Got GTA V for the Bone. Should tie me down until most of the main problems for Halo are fixed

Looks beautiful doesn't it? Modding cars is going to be even greater. <3

@@CyReN or anyone else that may know

Would you mind filling me on on any rules against advertising team sponsors & other organizations on our beyond accounts/signature and such?

@@CyReN or anyone else that may know

Would you mind filling me on on any rules against advertising team sponsors & other organizations on our beyond accounts/signature and such?

Can you clarify what you want, most of our advertising rules come from unfamiliar tourney sites (or bad rep) and hit and run posts people do for their company, youtube, twitch, etc.

Can you clarify what you want, most of our advertising rules come from unfamiliar tourney sites (or bad rep) and hit and run posts people do for their company, youtube, twitch, etc.

my team just signed a sponsorship with "TheEvolveClan" (@Theevolveclan) and basically we are just wondering if we are allowed to advertise them in iur signatures, post Twitter handles and all that. Like is there anything we cann slap thier name on amd advertise here?

my team just signed a sponsorship with "TheEvolveClan" (@Theevolveclan) and basically we are just wondering if we are allowed to advertise them in iur signatures, post Twitter handles and all that. Like is there anything we cann slap thier name on amd advertise here?

Yea sigs/bios are fine, just don't go around posting them nonstop and it's cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope to see you on stream in a future tourney. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 4 contains code for Aim Down Sights.

Very glad they scrapped it and refined it for H5. I'm down for H5's scope system, but that left over code looks like balls.

Halo 4 contains code for Aim Down Sights.

Looks like all he did was move the camera.

So my Xbone keeps saying there's a problem signing in and to try again. Anyone know a fix for this?

Edit: So I got it to work by hitting the restart option. I turned it off and on before but it didn't work. Weird.

With the Destiny trial, is it a timed trial or does it lock at a certain level?

So is anyone going to say anything about that Halo legends channel on twitch viewbotting lmao. They have a consistent 1,000 viewers with people no one has heard of. Also the chat is completely dad.

So is anyone going to say anything about that Halo legends channel on twitch viewbotting lmao. They have a consistent 1,000 viewers with people no one has heard of. Also the chat is completely dad.

I saw it with 1,009 viewers last night, we all knew he only had 9 viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

First person mode is amazing.

Picked up Omega Ruby Friday. Apparently no Battle Frontier which makes me sad.