Anyone else get Pokemon Ruby and Saphire?  I have some semi-decent teams left over from XY if anyone wants to battle tonight.

I didn't get Smash WiiU.  I tried of the 3DS one rather quickly, and it's not worth buying a WiiU for it since I just got an Xbox One anyway.

Anyone else get Pokemon Ruby and Saphire?  I have some semi-decent teams left over from XY if anyone wants to battle tonight.

I didn't get Smash WiiU.  I tried of the 3DS one rather quickly, and it's not worth buying a WiiU for it since I just got an Xbox One anyway.

I'm getting it now. Haven't had much actually bred for a while, but I'll be down to battle sometime this weekend when I finish the story mode.

This game's single player should be "remastered" for current gen while keeping the original, classic Marathon multiplayer. Come on Bungie, give a nod to us who loved this game lol (besides ominous references throughout Halo).

You never know. The original Bungie/Activision contract (which is heavily altered now mind you) had mention that Bungie could work on a Marathon reboot if Destiny sold well enough.

@@Saucey

@@CyReN

About the T-Shirt giveaway on twitter:

People are interested in buying it, including myself. Where can we get it?

@@Saucey

@@CyReN

About the T-Shirt giveaway on twitter:

People are interested in buying it, including myself. Where can we get it?

We get them from conventions or events, not sure if you can buy them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We get them from conventions or events, not sure if you can buy them.

Design for the Beyond store? :)

I really want that shirt man! Haha

Yes I sure do.

You never did the one I sent. :(

I don't even want to play Halo though so don't worry. rip in pieces

You never did the one I sent. :(

I don't even want to play Halo though so don't worry. rip in pieces

I'm totally unprofessional about how I keep track of requests...in that I don't keep track at all.  I'll make one, and then go 2 months without feeling like doing one, and then someone will ask me again and I'll be like "Huh, haven't done one in a while.  Sounds kinda fun."  That's honestly how it goes. My apologies bud.

Also, Halo has been so irrelevant for so long, my will to produce content really took a hit.  And those reviews get very few views.  I understand that for the people that do watch them, they help a lot, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little discouraging.

Oh shit, it's out? My 3ds has been rotting since 2011 where I impulse bought it and Ocarina of Time due to nostalgia lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone can make a new thread if they want, but Defiance just went free for gold for 360 users. No idea what the servers are like, but this is essentially Destiny lite. However, at certain points I was doing strikes with 50-100 people which was fun. You'll have to download tons of patches but if you aren't playing anything, and don't have anything to play I guess its worth the download. I have the disc and will be passing.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/11/18/play-for-free-on-xbox-360/?utm_source=Trion&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=XBOXF2P

Someone can make a new thread if they want, but Defiance just went free for gold for 360 users. No idea what the servers are like, but this is essentially Destiny lite. However, at certain points I was doing strikes with 50-100 people which was fun. You'll have to download tons of patches but if you aren't playing anything, and don't have anything to play I guess its worth the download. I have the disc and will be passing.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/11/18/play-for-free-on-xbox-360/?utm_source=Trion&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=XBOXF2P

Or is Destiny, Defiance-lite? I actually never got Defiance because it had many server troubles on launch, but I did play the beta. Hundreds of people in an area. I honestly had no idea how the 360 could handle Defiance, but it held up most the time.